by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

If You Do It, Do It Right

+4
kerflubble
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Bluemouse
8 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

If You Do It, Do It Right - Page 9 Empty Re: If You Do It, Do It Right

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 am

Talia laughed in response to Johnny. He needed to loosen up. "Lemme buy you a drink!" she yelled. When Taylor drank, she suddenly accepted everything about Talia. Now Johnny needed to as well. "Heeeey, so like...have you and Taylor talked about this before?" she asked as she grabbed ahold of Johnny's hand to let him guide her out of this blob of bigger people. She was, of course, referring to what Taylor said earlier about a three way. "Cuz, that's like so flattering but I don't swing like you do." Talia tilted her head and laughed again. She was joking. And serious too.

It made sense, didn't it? Taylor was perfectly content with Johnny kissing Shauna. And now, Talia practically made out with Taylor in public and here was Johnny offering out his hand to her. "Buuuuuut I could make an exception for you two...."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:21 am

Johnny felt a little uncomfortable. Taylor was on one arm and Talia was holding the other. He was getting stares and from the guys he caught the eye of, nods of approval. But Johnny wasn't approving. Johnny didn't find this situation funny at all. He hugged Taylor close and turned to look at her. "Are you ok, babe?" He whispered, ignoring Talia for the moment while he concentrated on weaving out of the dance floor. He then looked at Talia and furrowed his brow.

"Uhhh... No thanks, man. I ain't drinkin' tonight. You should probably call it quits too and junk." He added. He then paused and stopped, squeezing Talia's hand to halt her. The last thing she he needed was for her to still wave down a bartender while he was trying to get his mind around things.

"Talk about what?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:37 am

"Where are we goin', Bug-Bug?" Taylor said in a funny voice. She leaned her head on Johnny's shoulder and closed her eyes. He was so sturdy and cozy, she could just fall asleep right there.

She was mostly ignoring Talia. She was easy to ignore. She wouldn't have cared if everyone else in the club disappeared. That'd be good, because then she could tackle him and they could do it right there on the floor. Or maybe on the bar.

Oooh, the bar.

Without opening her eyes, she answered Johnny. "I am A-Ok, Johnny-babe," she said in a sing-song voice, and patted him on the belly. "How are you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:02 am

Talia whined and made a face when Johnny declined the drink. "But...but..." She sulked. "Fiiiiiiine..." Whatever. Maybe he was right. He didn't need alcohol to like her, right? There was that whole thing the two shared a year before. Right?...Right? Talia sighed. No they didn't. And now here he was dragging her off to god knows where...to do god knows what.

"You know, that thing..." she started to say then suddenly became self-conscious about saying it out loud. "Oh...right...you probably want to keep it quiet..." Strategically, she tried to pull him closer to whisper. Instead, she ended up pulling herself to him. It made her giggle regardless and she leaned herself close to his ear. "...that three way Taylor offered."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 am

Johnny looked at Taylor and grinned. "Well..." He said. "I dunno, babe. I'm kinda.." He wasn't sure how he was. Then he heard Talia speak and turned back to her. She wasn't making any sense at all. He turned to look back at Taylor, feeling the need to squeeze her against him with his arm, almost as if she could shield him from something.

He watched as Talia curled up to him and pulled him closer, away from Taylor. He resisted but leaned his head after a moment. He blushed when he felt her soft breath on his ear before she spoke. But then his eyes widened and he stiffened up. He snapped his head towards Taylor.

'You offered us a three way!?" He said quite loudly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:28 am

Taylor looked at Johnny like he was the most ridiculous thing ever. "What? I did not!" She thumbed the heel of her palm against Johnny's shoulder. "And like you've never done that before! What's even the big deal? Everybody likes dancing, except for Cassie."

Where was Cassie? Taylor looked around for her. She had promised herself that she'd get Cassie out on the floor, and so far she hadn't kept the promise. She should go find her, except Talia and Johnny were fighting. What was Talia saying? She wanted a three way?

Taylor leaned into Johnny. "I think it's time to go home, Jun-Bug. I feel kinda funny."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:01 am

Johnny frowned at Taylor's words. He hadn't offered them up in a three way to anyone. There was a difference between fantasizing about it and taking action. Even if Taylor was blitzed. He let go of Talia's hand and turned to kiss the top of Taylor's head. He then rubbed her back. "Yeah, babe." He whispered. 'We'll get you somewhere you can relax."

He then looked at Talia and bowed his head. "Uh, we're gonna get goin and junk.' He then looked away nervously. "See ya... and junk." He said and turned. But then he realized that they couldn't just ... leave. Johnny quickly scanned around and saw Akashi leaning against the bar, fanning herself. He pulled Taylor along and and unhooked her from himself. "Kashi, man, watch out for Taylor."

He frowned again. Akahsi looked worse off than Taylor. She was completely disheveled and stood up when she saw Johnny haul Taylor up. "T-Terror-chaaannnn..." She grinned. She held her arms out wide and Johnny paused.

"Don't do anything weird, man!"
Johnny said. "I'm gonna find shorty and then we're going."

"Haaaaiiiiiii..." Akashi said with a lopsided grin and held Taylor at Arms length while Johnny disappeared after quickly kissing Taylor on the head again.

"I won't be long, babe." He tried to assure her before he turned and left.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:17 am

Talia heard Taylor's denial and shook her head. "Nonono she's lyyyyyyying." But Johnny seemed like it was already decided that they didn't want to. She sighed and pulled her hand out of his. She then crossed her arms and sulked as he said they were leaving. "Laaaaaaame!" she yelled. She actually wasn't really interested in such a thing. She just wanted to be invited to do something like that. Taylor already expressed interest in it earlier. She'd have to settle for that. "Alright...You two lovebirds take care!" Talia exaggerated a wave and blew a kiss towards the two. She felt weird about that meeting. Johnny was such a spoilsport, but all in all everything went great that night. She even forgot that somewhere Cassie was out there. She looked at her phone and stumbled towards the bathrooms to adjust her makeup.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Taylor hopped up onto Akashi's lap and made herself comfortable. "Hey Kashi, did you see Talia's here?" She slurred. "We danced and stuff, and Johnny got piiiiiissed. He's so hot when he's mad. I should break his juicer just for the angry sex." Ha. Not really. He'd probably kill her.

"So what're you up to, huh? Just prettying up the bar and stuff? That's cool." She looked around. Her head was swimming. She wasn't sure how much she'd had to drink, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood of way too goddamn much. She really didn't do this sort of thing very much, or ever. Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe she'd keep it to just once every time she made a triumphant return to a past career.

"So are we gonna win those tag titles or what, man?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:14 am

Akashi pulled Taylor in when she sat on her lap. She squeezed her tightly. Not a patented death hug, but one that was tight and a little bit clingy. She was barely herself too and she pressed herself against Taylor. "T-Ta-chaaaannnn..." She said, burying her face into Taylor's neck. "I'm sooooo drrruuuunk." She blinked and closed her eyes.

"I hope you had fuuuun, Terrroorrr-chaannn." She squeezed Taylor aagin and tried lifting her head. "I'm ssoo glad you're back and I.. I love you, Imouto-chann." Akashi paused to try and let things settle inside her for a moment.

"I... I've been at the bar... most of the night... I just wanted you to roam and, and have a g-great time! I hope that you did. And.." Akashi lifted up her head and whispered in Taylor's ear. "I fucked Heather-san's girlfriend in the bathroom." Akashi's already red cheeks flushed once more as her face slid back down against Taylor's neck.

"Terror-chan." She said as she felt herself suddenly begin to tear up. "I... I did a bad thing... Before you came back, I... I cashed in my contract for the titles. Those... baka usagi!" She snarled. "And... well... They won't let me switch partners and..." Akashi sobbed and squeezed tighter. "Terror-chaaan... Kamikaze is my life! Don't leave me because I made a mistake! Don't, Terror-chan! I want to be with you, you're my girl. You're my Imouto-chan. We're Kamikaze forever." She said, nuzzling Taylor's neck to try and get her to understand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next