by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

If You Do It, Do It Right

+4
kerflubble
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Bluemouse
8 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

If You Do It, Do It Right Empty If You Do It, Do It Right

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:44 am

"Cassie, I swear to god, if you don't start having fun I'll tell Johnny to tickle you."

Taylor grabbed Cassie under the arms to lift her up out of the chair she'd been rooted in since they all arrived at the club, despite her wordless protest. She set her upright in front of her and clasped her face between her hands and gave it a shake. "C'mon, Bear, we'll find you a nice boy. The first step is to get your ass on the dance floor."

She knew perfectly well that Cassie was a rather dorky dancer. It was awesome. She even looked cute, too, with a flower in her hair and a simple white dress and red flats. The two of them looked like they were on their way to different parties, where Cassie's involved a picnic with brie and wine and Taylor's involved loud music and mosh pits and lots of bumping and grinding. Her blonde hair was in pigtails, with her long bangs not quite covering one eye. She wore a choker necklace and a leather bracelet, her fingernails were painted bright red. She had a tight black t-shirt that showed her midriff and the little silver jewel in her belly button, with a notch cut in the front of the neckline. On the front were the words "Life is a song, and we all sing along", with a crude cartoon drawing of a ring with two derpy wrestler girls standing in it holding hands. One girl held a folded chair in her free hand, and the other held a barbed wire-wrapped baseball bat. A studded belt around her hips over a punky pleated miniskirt that only just covered her butt, fine pink fishnets and tall black boots completed her very decidedly punk rock outfit.

Cassie smiled sheepishly at Taylor before she was shooed away to join the mass of dancing clubbers. Johnny and Akashi were in there somewhere, leaving Taylor by herself for the moment. She took the opportunity to hit the bar.

"Oi!" She called to the bartender. "<Can you make me a Jagerbomb?>" She asked in polite Japanese. The bartender smiled back at her and nodded. He pointed at her and said something she didn't catch over the music. She couldn't tell if he was pointing to her shirt, or if he was trying to hit on her, but she gave him a grin and a shake of her hips and they both laughed. A moment later, her drink hit the bar.

Here goes. Taylor was never much of a drinker, but tonight was the night to do it. She dropped the shot in the glass and threw it back, and several seconds later she slapped the empty glasses down on the bar.

"Woo!" She laughed, and shook her head. She turned to scan the crowd, to see if she could pick out any of her crew. She wore an endless, relentless grin, and she nearly bounced in place with the energy she had. She had to get out on the floor before she exploded.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

If You Do It, Do It Right Empty Re: If You Do It, Do It Right

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 am

Johnny was leaning against the bar with his back watching the crowd. Johnny was sitting next to her in a stool, swiveling back and forth. Johnny was standing near Akashi just being chill. Tonight was Taylor's night and since she said she was going to drink, he decided that he was going to keep it cool. He glanced at Akashi who was already buzzed. Though, she'd also already hit the drink pretty heavily and was partially scanning the crowd with one eye while she argued with the bartender about something he was barely paying attention to.

He was dressed in a pair of torn jeans with a tight, London Calling Clash shirt that was so worn, it left little to the imagination. His silver hair was spiked up every which way. He stretched and looked at Akashi before catching Taylor approach the other end of the bar.

He was about to go when he felt a tug on his arm. He turned and looked at Akashi who grinned at him. "Johnny-kun." She said. "Are you having fun?" Akashi was adorned in her usual out of ring wear. An impeccable black kimono with orange dragons embroidered on it and a pair of black hakama pants. She'd been hitting the bar as hard as she could and even though she was pretty drunk already, by her standards, she was cruising along just fine.

"Uh... yeah man, it's cool and junk." Johnny said, scratching his head and smiling at Akashi. She nodded back.

"Good. Gooood." She said and nodded. "How's Taylor-chan doing?"

"I dunno, man. I was just about to go see."

"Hey, Johnny-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"What's it like to penetrate a girl?"

"Ooook, I'll be back, dude." Johnny said and pulled away from Akashi and made his way over to where Taylor was. He slid up near her. "Hey, babe." He said greeting her with a wide grin. "Enjoyin yourself so far?" He then glanced sideways. "Uh... Akashi wanted to know... and junk." He said blushing a little bit as he went in for a kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 am

Taylor threw her arms out wide to receive Johnny, and wrapped him up in a tight hug. She kissed him with more abandon than is generally suitable for public, even inside a club, and wrapped her leg around behind his to press her body completely against his.

"Mmmmmmmmmmwah!" She pulled back and giggled. "Jun-Buuuuuug! I'm great! Are you having fun? I'm having so much fun and I haven't even done anything yet! Have you seen anyone else?"

She'd picked the club closest to the Friction building simply because she knew Friction wrestlers often went there to blow off steam. She was hoping to see all the people she wanted to run into.

"Man, wouldn't it be cool if, like... Natalia was here or something? I haven't seen her in forever!" Then she suddenly fixed her eyes on him, and was something close to serious though the grin that still lingered on her face made it unconvincing. "Johnny, I want you to have a good time. If I'm not around to rub up on you, you could be Cassie's wingman! Help her pull some tail." She turned around and motioned to the bartender for another. She leaned against the bar on her elbows with her leg straight while she waited for the bartender to mix her drink, nodding her hips in time with the music. "I'm juuuuuuuuust about ready to get out there."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 am

Johnny hugged and kissed Taylor back with equal fervor and grinned when he tasted the alcohol on her lips. It added a unique twist to the way she already smelled and Johnny kind of liked it once in a while. "Yeah, babe." He said when she pulled away. He held her close. "I saw Akashi she's um... Akashi." Johnny said and scratched his head.

He listened to her and grinned. "Natalia?" He said. He guessed that would be cool. He didn't really know such about her other than what Taylor told her and the matches he'd seen. The non-hentai ones which was basically the one with Taylor.

"I'm havin' a great time, babe." He said. "But it's your night, man. You just worry about yourself. I'm totally cool." He looked at her and pecked her on the cheek. "I guess I should see how Cassie's doin. I dunno how much of a wingman I'll be though. I mean, the kind of people interested in me ain't really her thing, and junk, ya know?"

Johnny squeezed Taylor. "I was hopin I could catch ya before you started gettin' toasty though. I was thinkin and I had an idea and junk..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm

"Ooh, I like it when you get ideas," Taylor said, and looked back over her shoulder at Johnny. She wiggled her hips at him, laughed, and then grabbed Jagerbomb number two and stood upright.

"What kind of idea? And junk. Is there something you wanted to do? Do you want to join Friction too? You could put on a wig and a hundred pounds and pretend you're Akashi, and we could be Kamikaze, just to get back at Akashi for trying to replace me with that chick the one time." That chick being Talia Wilson, who had sudden reappeared very recently.

She wiggled a little in place to the music and inched her way up to Johnny until she was standing an inch away, looking up at him with a smile. "What's up, Tiger?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Johnny grinned at the show. Taylor was probably more cute than sexy right now cause of the alcohol, but she was still quite enticing. He cleared the distance between them and pressed his hips against hers, leaving space between their chests as his handsclung loloosely to her hips.

"Yeah, man, like, you know how we were talking about moving to Tokyo and junk?" Taylor had been. Johnny was against it and then for it and then Taylor was against it. Johnny wasn't pleased with how things were resolved because he knew she wanted to be here and was only insisting on staying in Kyoto to be supportive of him.He appreciated it but at the same time, he didn't like it. There had to be some kind of compromise. After a great deal of thought, he'd figured something out that just might work.

"I was thinkin that maybe we could, like, maybe move to Hamamatsu and junk. It's right between Kyoto and Tokyo. Like, literally right in the middle on the train line. It's still a pretty big city and, like, no one's there."

Johnny scratched his head. He hoped his words weren't confusing. "I mean that the city could be ours and junk" Johnny grinned. "It's what all the cool kids are doing anyway and you know how cool we are."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 pm

"Awww, Jun-Buuuug!" Taylor exclaimed and leapt into him for another hug. She stood on her toes and gave him a kiss.

"That's so sweet! We could totally move to Hamamama...su. Well, we'll talk about it later. I've got too much Red Bull and Jagermeister in me right now, and I've got a date with some more." She grinned, and gulped down half of her drink before she had to stop. She shook her head and shuddered, her lack of any kind of tolerance or body mass and her generally very high metabolism made hard drinks a tricky thing for her. She didn't even need any tonight anyway, she was feeling good as it was.

With a fresh buzz willing up between her ears, she pushed the remains of her drink into Johnny's hand. With a wink, she took off for the dance floor, skirting first around the outside and trying to take her time, but she still bounced along at a pace that was much faster than what a normal human being would consider "taking your time". She scanned the crowd for anyone she might recognize. Maybe, if she wanted to see people so badly, she could've invited people. Which she did, Talia, but who knows if she was going to show up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:19 am

Tatsuki was never really one to go to clubs, but she was fairly interested in this one where she heard that the wrestlers of Friction go to sometimes regularly and decided to take a crack at it tonight. "Yosh... well let's go!" She said energetically before she enters the club, and the only thing she hopes does NOT happen is drunk people giving her grief over her height since drunks are usually insensitive about it whereas sober people don't do so unless the person is a jerk.

As the little athlete walks through the club she is was even more interested in this place, she saw the dance floor was packed and wanted to join in herself but decides to take things slow and decides to go to the bar to get a drink, a NON ALCOHOLIC drink of course since Tatsuki is underaged by 2 years. "Excuse me, do you have anything for underaged customers like me?" The waiter nodded and gave her a menu of juice and carbonated drinks like soda and Ramune, and she decides to gets a small glass of soda water.

Her glass was then brought to her and takes a small sip of it before looking at the dance floor and gets the eager to dance, and to dance NOW. The vigor increased with every second as she watched and then decides to just chug her soda water down and then rushes over to the dance floor herself and starts to dance in her own style. While dancing, Tatsuki gets carried away with herself that she doesn't notice that she is getting too close to someone and bumps into her. "Oof! Oh! I am so sorry miss!" The athlete gets a good look at the woman she bumped, she was a pigtailed blonde with a punk style attire and she seemed familiar but doesn't recall at the moment yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 am

Taylor's first rule of clubbing, one of the first, was that she never danced on the edge. She had to be in the middle. Call it attention whoring, but she was a performer, and she was good at it. In the ring, on stage, or on the floor.

She took no more than a couple steps into the mass of sweating, grinding clubbers before she was cannonballed and nearly knocked over. Her first instinct was trouble, and she turned around with a glare and her right fist ready for whoever the jerk was who...

She had to look down to see her. A teeny-tiny little mini-girl! Her face immediately softened into a friendly grin. "Hey, don't sweat it, Peanut!" She said loudly enough to be heard over the music. Without warning or invitation, she suddenly grabbed Tatsuki under the arms and hefted her up off her feet, and planted her awkwardly on her hip to carry her like like one would a giant toddler.

"Come here often?" She giggled. Whoever the hell this chick was, she was not old enough to be in here.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Tatsuki was very worried that the familiar person she bumped into would have been a little bit mad, but to her wonder, she actually smiled and didn't mind it at all but she called the athlete by a weird nickname. "P-peanut?" Obviously it was about her height since but.... why peanut?

Tatsuki was completely taken by surprised from what happened next, she was picked up by the woman from her armpits and being carried like a toddler. "Whoa, hey hey hey! Put me down!" This was KINDA taking it too far, it was very awkward and embarrassing for Tatsuki being held up like this with blush on her face then hears the woman asking if she comes here often. "Umm... no. This is my first time here miss...."

As she looks more at the blonde punk girl's face up close, it slowly comes to her at right abouuuuuuut...... now. "OH! You're Taylor Parker of Friction!" She finally remembered who Taylor was and she was happy to meet the awesome retired wrestler as she shouted that, but she was still embarrassed being held like this. "Can you please put me down Taylor-san?" She asked nicely, hoping Taylor would do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum