Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

If You Do It, Do It Right

+4
kerflubble
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Bluemouse
8 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

If You Do It, Do It Right - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Do It, Do It Right

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Taylor gave the girl a wink and plunked her back down on the floor. She couldn't resist giving her a pat on the head. She reminded her of Wells Quinn. Of course, she didn't normally go around hefting small girls and patting them on the head, but alcohol was no doubt a factor. Also, given that she was already prone to a certain degree of acute hyperactivity, having energy drinks in her alcohol was a bold move.

"Sure am!" She said. "Do you watch Friction? How'd I do the other night?" Referring of course to her in-ring speech announcing her return to active duty.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:35 am

Tatsuki was glad that Taylor respected her wishes to be put down and even received a pat on the head too, but... why must she keep treating the athlete like a child? Something tells her that Taylor might be drunk, but she cannot tell for sure though. When given the question if Tatsuki watches Friction she decides to tell her honestly who her own huge grin. "Watch it? I compete in it! I am Tatsuki Le Feuvre, the "Super Athlete" of Friction!" She announced energetically while pointing at herself with her thumb and with a fist on her hip.

But soon her epicness moment broke when Taylor asked how she did, Tatsuki raised an eyebrow at the question. "Eh? How'd you do in what Taylor-san?" Even though it was big news, due to having to look after her little brother while buying stuff for a Beauty Salon she plans to open for the AFW once she obtains permission from management, Tatsuki is completely unaware of Taylor's return to the wrestling business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:25 am

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Taylor leaned back and looked Tatsuki up and down. She must mean the Kawaii division, but Taylor wasn't going to touch that with a- "Kawaii, right?" Damn. "That's awesome!" She grinned, and reached out to pinch Tatsuki's slender bicep between her thumb and index finger.

"Oh, you didn't see my thing? I actually talked, like in the ring by myself, and didn't make an ass out of myself. Well, at least no one's told me I did!" She said with an effervescent giggle. "I'm totally coming back to Friction, man. I'm going balls deep. It's gonna be great. Maybe if I catch you in the gym you can show me a thing or two, right?"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:56 am

Tatsuki's grin grew more at Taylor's reaction and finally thinks that she will take her seriously now, but then she assumed the athlete was a kawaii which was a killjoy for her and made Tatsuki want to protest. "Wha? A kawaii?? I am no- Ow!" Until Taylor pinched her bicep before recollecting her thoughts to continue her protest. "No Taylor-san! I'm in the REAL Friction League! A real professional wrestler! Look it up when you get home." Will Taylor still not take Tatsuki seriously? Who knows, but at least the athlete spoke out honestly.

Then Tatsuki listened as Taylor told her the big news she didn't here, and she was real happy to hear it. "Uwaaah! It's great to know you're coming back Taylor-san!" Tatsuki watched reruns of Taylor's matches during her initial wrestling training before she joined and was a big fan that was disappointed to hear she retired, but this was a big relief for her.

As Taylor went on she even asked if Tatsuki can show her a thing or two at the gym. The athlete's eyes widen and soon has a competitive expression. "Hehe, sure Taylor-san. I'd even love to take you on in the ring in a real match someday!" Tatsuki said challenging Taylor, raising her hand to offer Taylor a friendly handshake before making another offer. "And how about I even train you too with my family's special training to be almost as athletic as me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:09 am

"Wait, for real?" Taylor leaned back and checked out Tatsuki again. She didn't believe it. The girl was maybe 100lbs soaking wet and looked like she had to still be in high school.

"Oh, man." Taylor laughed. Tatsuki either had some guts, or she just didn't know any better. "Oh, man!" Train like Tatsuki? Was she serious? Did she not know who she was talking to?

Taylor might've kept her ego on a shorter leash were it not for the loose, slippery buzzing in her head. "Okay, before we get to the part where one of us beats the other to a pulp, I'll bet you the next round that I can totally hurdle over you. Two foot hurdle." She drew her intended trajectory in the air with her finger, up and over Tatsuki's head. "Oh wait, you probably aren't legal yet... Well, whatever. It's on me anyway."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 am

While somewhat disappointed that Taylor didn't accept the handshake, at least she is taking Tatsuki seriously now a bit. "Yep, for real Taylor-san." For a second Tatsuki did her silly cat face before returning to her competitive grin.

Taylor's reaction really does make her seem at least a bit buzzed if not drunk, she made what she said sounded like she were to start a bar fight right now? "Wait, fight right now Taylor-san?" Then the athlete was dumbfounded by the punk girl betting she can hurdle over Tatsuki by 2 feet before assuming she wasn't legal, Tatsuki then crosses her arms and tilts her head as her grin drops. "Taylor-san, I am 19."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm

"What?" Taylor echoed. Was this chick trying to pick a fight? "Keep it in your pants, man, this is a family establishment." Then she saw Tatsuki's face.

"Awwwwwww, c'mon, don't be like that!" She said, and gave her a playful little shove on the shoulder. "Tell you what, next year I'll meet you back here and I'll buy you a drink, okay? What about, like, a piggy back ride. Would that make it better? Would you like a piggy back- ohhh..." She stopped suddenly and perked up like a deer who's just spotted someone's dog. She looked back toward the enormously long bar for a moment, and then turned back to Tatsuki.

"Hey, great meeting you man. Tatsuki. I gotta run. Speaking of piggy back rides..." She cackled, gave Tatsuki a big grin and another little shove, and then turned to skip at high speed toward the bar.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Tatsuki's grin came back while listening to Taylor and then drops her arms back to her sides, she couldn't be upset with the badass punk girl at all, even as she was playfully shoved and was offered a drink. "That sounds great Taylor-san, but isn't the drinking age 21?" Before she got her answer, Taylor went on about a piggy back ride which makes the athlete giggles.

She kept listening until something caught Taylor's attention and she said she got to run, giving Tatsuki another playful shove saying it was great to meet her and walked away. "Okay Taylor-san, bye bye! See you at the gym or in the ring sometime!" She said while waving at Taylor as she went away.

Tatsuki's grin grew more as her arm drop, having been glad to meet Taylor and to know she is back in business, she turns around still looking at Taylor's direction, before turning fully around to walk in the other direction to go in a different area on the dance floor to continue to dance with more energy thanks to her meeting with Taylor.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:43 pm

"Come on..." Moaned a certain brunette at one end of the large bar, leaning on what seemed to be at first glance, a pillar someone threw a jacket over. "So you got one kinda embarrassing loss on the books, it doesn't mean anything! I mean, me losing to Kelly in like 5 minutes because I jumped at the wrong moment and hit my head on the steel post, that was kinda embarrassing but it's still not gonna get me down, and heck, if anyone looks back: they're gonna take one glance and think 'thats gotta be wrong' and ignore it otherwise. So it's not a problem, so could you please just move off the bar stool?" Adrian asked, trying to wrap her arm around a hunched over Amazon, who had been staring over a whiskey glass for what seemed like forever.

"Come on..!" Adrian repeated, grabbing Rebecca Tomoko's arm and trying to pull her off to no avail, "I didn't bring you out from moping in the gym so you could mope in a club, this is supposed to be fun times and stuff!" Unfortunately, neither her words nor her efforts were making any progress in budging the determined to be miserable Rebecca. "Uhh... little help getting someone on the dance floor?" Adrian asked out, before catching a glimpse of a certain blonde seemingly heading towards them. "Taylor?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:33 am

Taylor streaked across the club, twisting and vaulting past stray patrons on her way to her giant, woman-bear-like target. Even half-drunk, she moved at a remarkable speed, enough to draw attention, leaving a trail of confused gawkers from the dance floor to the bar.

"HEY!" She shouted, giving just a moment's warning before she catapulted herself through the air at the she-mountain sitting next to Adrian. She collided with Rebecca's back and latched onto her like a monkey, arms around her neck and legs around her waist, and held on tight.

"We've never met," she said, leaning around to look at Rebecca's face. "But I'm Taylor Parker." She pressed her nose against Rebecca's cheek. "HELLO!"

She looked over at Adrian, but stayed firmly planted on Rebecca's back. "Hey, Adrian. S'up."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum