Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven - Page 7 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:36 am

Mazzie grinned down as Louise began to cry some more. She continued to rub her heel into Louise's breast until Louise tried to grab at her ankle. Mazzie tried to hold firm and try not to stumble.

She glared down at Loise. "I've already done that." She growled in a low tone. "There's nothing more for me to prove against you. I wouldn't do my tits a disservice by touching them against your fat, ugly sacks anymore. All I'm going to do is smash your tits to dust until you finally realize what the whole crowd already knows."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven - Page 7 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 pm

"arghhh...fucking bitch... stop this...STOP!!!"

Helpless, louise can't stop the sharp pain on her breasts as mazzie sink her hell into her and torture the already bruised nipple of the maid. Despite her humiliating position, nothing is more horrible to see that her tits continue to ooze some fresh milk, it was clear that her body is about to break... But the maid don't pay attention of that.... she CAN'T pay attention of that, she has to beat mazzie, or at least stopping her. Louise see with horror that even if she grabs the ankle of the busty canadian, it will not be enough for make her collapse.
Gathering her strenght, louise scream and send a brutal hook in order to sweep the legs of mazzie. This time mazzie will probably fall, but for louise it means more pain. After this the maid try to roll, and reach for the ropes, hoping to manage to stay on her feet. If she manage to do that, louise is on a pityful state, her face is like a mess, she pants heavily, and she can't stop the tears rnning the long of her cheeks. Her hge tits are now totally red and covered by injuries, but despite her body, louise continue to be defiant

"come mazzie, I'm not afraid of you"

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 am

Mazzie was indeed getting a little cocky but only because she knew it was the end. However, when Louise kicked out, Mazzie yelped as she fell onto her butt. Her big tits wobbled but she watched Louise roll away. "So you're not afraid of me, but all you can do now is run away, huh?"

Mazzie said as she stalked towards Louise. Her pendulous breasts swaying as she stalked towards Louise. "It isn't courage that is keeping this match going. It's idiocy. You're too stupid to realize when you've met your superior."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 am

"shut up and fight bitch"

this bitch of mazzie was so arrogant, louise want to destroy her little face, but she can't, it was a best breast match. The broken maid advance slowly, on the last time, she try to hug mazzie and smash her huge tits with her own.
"Arrrgghh....!!!"
For the crowd, and even for louise, it was maybe the best proof, the bruised tits of louise could no longer bear the pain, and against the firm tits of mazzie, louise could do anything, the maid soob and collapse as she can't fight the wrecking balls of the busty canadian. Once again, louise has to grabs the neck of mazzie in order to prevent her fall. Louise can't believe it, she took many severe beating in her matches, but this night, she took all her punishment on her tits, and her best weapons are now defeated.Groaning in pain, louise try to convince herself
"no...I can't lose against you...no... I can't"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 am

Mazzie raised her tits when Louise came at her. They clashed and their tits mashed together. Mazzie's tits had been battered and bruised in the match as well but when the flesh collided, it was Louise's bigger tits that gave. Mazzie could feel Louise's breasts practically moving out of the way and Mazzie was the one who tilted forward after the clash, forcing Louise to collapse and hang onto her.

Mazzie grinned down at Louise and hefted her chest up. She set her big tits onto Louise's like they were pillows meant to hold up a valuable treasure. Mazzie's tits WERE a treasure.

"You already have." Mazzie said as she stared down Louise. "It's over. Now you just look pathetic the more you continue. Admit it. Admit my tits are superior and then worship them." MAzzie demanded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 am

the poor and beaten maid is forced to take a rest on the huge and firm tits of mazzie. Since the begining of the match they are cruel wrecking balls who destroy the breasts of louise, and now that she lose, mazzie let her use them as soft pillows, an other humiliation for the maid,
"I...I recognize that your tits are....b-better.... let me go....please"

begging for mazzie, louise continue to cry, totally defeated after her hard beating, louise is just unable to continue the match with her bruised tits, for her it was a technical KO, and probably the worst way to lose a match like this. The maid of justice hate the busty canadian, but she could do nothing now

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 am

Mazzie's eyes lit up as she finally heard Louise's submission. She grinned and slid off Louise and puffed out her chest as the bell rang. She then looked at Louise and nodded her head at the beaten maid. "Good. Finally you understand. Now..." She said cruelly. "Worship them. Worship my superior tits." She said as she held them up with both hands in front of Louise.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm

after her submission, louise could hear both the bell rang, and the laugh of the crowd. Many people dn't think that louise has a chance against the champ, and in the end, they're right, the busty canadian totally crush the poor maid and punish her in the ring. Louise hope that her humiliation will finish now but once again, she is wrong.
Mazzie show her glorious and victorious tits, the little girl put them just in front of her face, and with a cruel smile, she orders to louise to worship them... this bitch can't let her in peace
"NO NEVER..." answer violently louise, but quickly she remember how much she is beaten so she complete with other words 'please Mazzie.... y-you humiliate me in the ring, you punch me with your tits and you force me to drink my own milk....I... I recognize that you have the best tits... you can't just let me leave the ring in peace ?

Louise beg for mazzie, but it will be probably useless, the tits of mazzie dominate her during the whole match, and now, Mazzie could have some fun with her defeated opponent... a chance and a delight for a girl like mazzie

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:45 am

Mazzie looked down at Louise smugly. She had conquered the woman. Broke her body. Smashed her pathetic tits. Today was glorious. Now all that was left was to reap her rewards. She lifted her chin and looked down haughtily at Louise.

"This is what happens when you enter a match like this. With me, when you lose, you have to show yourself that you understand who your better is. "Lick them. Kiss them. Suck them. Make me feel good, bitch." She said. "Make my superior tits feel good. Then you can leave and go crawl in a hole. Next time you will learn not to challenge the best."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:36 am

louise does not want to suffer anymore, she want to quit this ring, to let this laughting crowd, and mainly she want to escape from this bitch of mazzie. the canadian girl don't want to let her go without a last act of submission, she has to kiss and take care of her tits. So louise has to make her feel good, just after her wrecking balls humiliate her during the match... this bitch will pay for that, but the maid perfeclty know that this night, it's over for her. Slowly louise bend down, and use her little tongue, she start to lick the nipple of mazzie, kiss them slowly, but even when she is here, louise beg for mercy, she ask to mazzie to stop her humiliation

"hmm...please mazzie...no...no more..."

while she continue to give some pleasure to mazzie's tits, louise close her eyes, as she does not want to see them anymore, and she continue to whimper in the ring.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next