Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven - Page 6 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:41 am

Mazzie watched with sadistic glee as Louise continued to be humiliated by the blonde Canadian. She grinned maliciously as she stroked Louise's tits with her own, a very precise humiliation. "Now you see... look how much better my tits are compared to yours. They are making your tits cum and cum." She said. her own cheeks were rosy but the humiliation she was placing upon Louise was just too much.

"You should give up while you still can. Mazzie grabbed Louise's tit suddenly with one hand. She then reached out for Louise's jaw with the other and tried to force the girl's jaw open. It wasn't technically a breast attack but the ref waited to see just what was happening. Mazzie was, after all, still holding Louise's other breast in her hand. Mazzie then tried to force Louise's own tit into her mouth, Mazzie knew Louise could. if Mazzie could, Louise could and she had ever intention of forcing Louise to drink her own milk. It was the ultimate humiliation in Mazzie's eyes and if it didn't break Louise, then she didn't know what would. it was definitely way more humiliating than being smothered by your own tits!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven - Page 6 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:09 am

the fresh milk of louise start to spread on the mats and cover more and more the body of the two girls. The crowd goes wild when they see that, the tits of mazzie, totally dominating the other girl pair, until she "cum". In this type of match it was certainly one of the most humiliating things, but mazzie show that she could destroy the poor maid, even more.

"nooo....please....stopp <3...."

Probably, louise will prefer to be crushed brutally, this humiliation was so horrible, she could not resist of the stimulation... louise hope to be crushed once for all, like this her nightmare will finish. But mazzie continue the match, and her torture. "MMmmmfff!!!!" with a muffled scream, louise is forced to keep her mouth open, but mainly, she has to keep her own tit in her mouth. The taste of her milk was good, but it's not the problem....she DARE to do this.... this BITCH !!!
Despite the tears, louise is no more dazed by the pleasure, she look furiously at mazzie, and start to struggle with all her might, she can't accept to be treated like that. So the maid try to get free, but it will be a little late, Mazzie humiliate her beyond her imagination. While her milk continue to ooze, the poor maid try to find a way to escape

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:33 am

Mazzie lets Louise continue to thrash as she is forced to suffer the greatest humiliation of drinking her own milk. When she thought Louise had enough, as she watched her choke down her milk, she let go of Louise and lifted herself up. She planted her breasts up against Louise's chin. She then curled her arms under her pair and grabbed onto Louise's nipples.

Mazzie began to pinch and pull and squeezed the freshly milked nipples and leaned in close, threatening to smother the blonde maid. Mazzie stared at the broken Louise and lowered her head. "Admit it." She said in a low tone. "Admit that my breasts are best. Do you REALLY think that your tits could ever make my tits cum? Do you really think that your flesh sacks are nothing more than bean bags for my glorious tits to rest on? If you say it now, I'll finish you quickly." Mazzie grinned. "After you worship my superior tits." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:59 pm

finally mazzie stop her torture and let the maid breathe a little. When her breast leave her mouth, the poor maid coughed in the ring, it seems that she is almost drowned by her own milk. With deep and very long breathe, louise manage to recover a little, but the maid is always weak and confused, so while her milk continue to run the long of her lips, louise pants heavily in the ring. Her huge tits start to rise slowly, with each breathe making a pleasant show for the crowd and mazzie, even if the canadian girl try to crush her boobs since the begining of the match.

At this moment, louise know perfectly that she has very few chance to win against mazzie, until now the little girl just dominate and humiliate the poor maid. But when mazzie continue to play with her bruised nipple, louise can't recognize her lose, she has to resist, even if it means for her a long and painful humiliation. With anger on her eyes, louise stare at mazzie and her intimidating breast just at few inch of her face, then she spit on mazzie's face
"b...bitch... I can't admit wrong... thing, you're nothing and you will...pay me that... I'll crush your ugly little tits before the end of the night...I...I promise...."
with her struggle, louise finally manage to get an arm free, maybe the first step of her escape.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Mazzie grinned at Louise. It was only a moment before she admitted that her tits were the best. And then she'd have conquered another foe. But unfortunately, Louise was still a little defiant despite her position. When the spit hit her face, Mazzie's eyes widened incredulously.

She brought a hand up and touched the saliva. She then shook her head and screamed into the air. "Fuck you!" She barked. She pulled her chest back and tried to use her huge tits like fists and swing them hard to smash them into Louise's cheek. With how heavy they were, they might as well have been like Mazzie was punching Louise in the face. Maybe even worse. She was going to make the maid's brain rattle and force whatever it was that wasn't making Louise's brain understand her position to jostle back into alignment. She was practically frothing as she tried to batter the rebellious maid.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm

with a smile, louise manage to escape from the ropes, thanks to her struggles, the maid can liberate herself and enjoy some moment of peace before continuing the match. Louise really need to recover after her humiliation, if she want to beat mazzie, she will need a strategy and...*BOOM*
The thud echoed into the arena, the crowd and even louise didn't realize after the first hit. For the maid, all this story is not clear, she feel a pain, she was punched but she does not by who. *BOOM*....
Furiously, mazzie start to pound the unprotected face of louise with her big and heavy wrecking balls. Just like if she use her fist, mazzie start to demolish her cheek and with each blow the poor maid sink deep into the rope. Soon louise is not only stunned by the furious canadian, she was almost KO, as her tits ravaged her badly.
"Mmmff....MMMmmmff.....MMmmfff"

soon louise is punched silly, totally crushed under the weight of the firm tits of Mazzie. The busty canadian could realize that if she stop her onslaught, louise could not stay in this position, the lifeless body of louise beg her for collapsing. Louise spririt want to continue, but her body want some rest, the best evidence are the free arms of the poor maid. Louise just can't lift them in order to protect her face, so louise could just take her beating, like a good little girl... and she cry

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Mazzie was so caught up in demolishing Louise that she didn't even realize she was nearly knocking the poor maid unconscious until she looked down to see her crying. Mazzie grined and eased herself off of Louise. She then tried to drag the maid intot he center of the ring and stood over her. She crossed her arms under her chest to make her large and proud tits look even menacing high above the maid's vision.

She glared down with a cruel smirk at Louise. "My tits are superior. You need to admit it now." She demanded. "Or I WILL knock you out. And every time you wake up, I'll knock ouyou out. And you can spend hours and hours getting sknocked out by my perfect tits. I'm sure the crowd will love it. And I'll batter your whole body with my superior tits and I'll fuck you with my tits and I'll drown you with my tits. And you can be as defiant as you want with your mouth. For hours... and hours... and hours..."

Mazzie grinned. "Or you can be smart and those simple words. That my tits are better. Once you say those words, you won't think it's such a bad thing to say. Now? Are you going to be smart or will I have to continue to bury you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:30 pm

louise quickly lose the count of the tits smach of mazzie. Too dazed, the maid just wait until the canadian stop to pound her. Without "the help" of mazzie, louise fall head first in the ring, and her bruised tits make a funny sound when they crush in the mat. Louise pants heavily, trying to recover a little while mazzie let her. But soon mazzie drag the poor louise into the center of the ring, humiliating even more the maid as everyone could see the petite mazzie pulling the bigger and taller body of louise, totally lifeless. After her speech, louise realize that mazzie is serious, this bitch could beat her and humiliate her during all the night. And for sure mazzie will find good ideas in order to crush totally the maid, again and again until she surrender.

"gouuh.."

groaning a little, louise is always stunned thanks to the wrecking balls of mazzie. All the crowd are going silent when louise put a knee on the ground in front of mazzie. Louise could not believe that she will do that... she cry as she prepare her words. Everyone wait for the word of the beaten maid. Kneeling in front of mazzie, louise think that this girl is really scary... With slow moves, louise try to look mazzie in her eyes

"ne...never...."

when they hear that, the crowd roar wildly, they love it, finally the match continue, and they are happy. Happy to see their champ crushing an other girl, and happy to see louise suffer a little more. On the contrary, louise try to focuse on the match, she perfectly know that mazzie plan to crush her for that, but she can't recognize her lose and give to mazzie the pleasure to see an other girl submit, so she prepare herself for the pain

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:00 am

Mazzie grinned down at Louise when she still remained defiant. "Don't say I didn't warn you. Now if you want to give up, I can't even say if I'll accept it." She rubbed her hands together and then looked down at Louise. She lifted her foot up and then tried to stamp down as hard as she could and crush the girls tit and nipples with her heel, laughing the whole time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 am

"Aaaargghh!!!...ouuh...B_bitch"
Just as she could expect it, when louise want to continue to fight, and does not recognize the superiority of mazzie, the busty canadian accept gladly and crush a little more the poor maid. Stamping hard on her bruised tits, mazzie use her heel to pnish louise and totally disrespect her as she laugh all the time. Pinned on the ground under the cruel foot of mazzie, louise's breats is on fire when mazzie dominate her once again. Crying on the mat, louise know that she has to defend herself, Moving her hand, she try to wrench the leg of mazzie, she hope to make her fall, if she get there louise, always crying start to scream

"bitch;;; I'm not afraid of you, if you are a real lady, try to beat me tits to tis, fucking brat

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next