Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:53 am

It seemed like Mazzie was really going to be able to hammer Louise when the bigger maid backed up and tried to block the punches. It was probably an odd site to see the much smaller Mazzie forcing the bigger Louise back. Mazzie was frustrated by the first blocked punches but then she began to hit the mark and swung so furiously that she really wanted to punish the blonde badly. She felt like a piston that was slowly6 turning faster and faster and driving her fists into Louise pair. It was exhilarating even though she would have preferred her tits to crush Louise's on their own.

Mazzie thought the way that Louise was tearing up and hunching over, that she might give up right then and there. That Mazzie would make Louise submit on her feet and it would be glorious.

Mazzie felt Louise bend over, their faced getting close as Louise's huge tits hung like speed bags. Mazzie was just going to keep at it and smash Louise until she was completely finished. It seemed like that was close and Mazzie took a step back to assess her damage and let Louise slump to the ground. But it seemed like Louise had a little more fight in her and the last thing Mazzie was expecting was for Louis to have any fight in her.

Mazzie was then surprised when Louise shot back up and slammed her hard fist into the underside of Mazzie's tit. The force drove Mazzie's own tit into her face and smacked into it, causing her to stumble backwards and fall on her butt, clutching her tit from the hard punch.

"Fucking bitch!" Mazzie screamed glaring at Louise.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Breast Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:32 am

thanks to her normally angelic face, it was obvious for everyone that louise suffer a lot in this match. All red, the poor maid pants heavily, the flow of her tears shine in the light, and she has no more her loving smile, she suffer too much for that. Her big and heavy breast are also red, totally covered with injuries, and each time that louise take a breathe, the rise of her tits cause her some pain. So yes, it was clear for everyone that louise suffer in this match, that the maid underestimate the more experienced mazzie, and that she pay it. But now, louise has the upper hand in this match.

After her uppercut, louise see mazzie fell to her butt, surprised as her own tits smack into her face. For sure it was painful for the canadian girl but it's just the begining. Louise is not a titfighter like mazzie, and mazzie totally crush her in tits to tits contest. But the maids use to fight against men, even in violent match, so if she could use her legs or hands... mazzie will suffer too. Without waisting time, louise send a low kick on mazzie, trying to crush the tits of mazzie even when she is sitting. Louise try to get mazzie lying oon the ground with the kick. If she get there, the maid try to sit on the belly girl and keep immobilize the arms of her opponent with her legs. If she get there louise has the perfect view on mazzie breasts, totally unprotected and ready for a hard pounding.

"you...you destroy my tits... you try to punch me....humiliate me....and it's me the bitch ???"
louise can't finish quickly with mazzie now... it was impossible. If she just keep the girl trapped and punch her badly until she submit, it was like if mazzie win. Louise has to make a good show of the beating, it was the only way to crush her. So louise does not punch mazzie, but send a hard slap on her tits, she does not want to hurt the girl, but to burn her
" beg for my pardon Mazzie... NOW!!!"

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:31 am

Mazzie knew that she was in a bad position but it was hard for her to get free. She had some ideas of how to but she might have to endure a brutal tit punching before she escaped. She just tried to remain defiant and wriggle in Louise's grip. It was hard though and Louise's taunting was only making her see red.

"YES YOU!" Mazzie screamed only to have her tit slapped hard. It resonated through the arena and froze the bitter Canadian in place. It hurt, the slap was hard. But It didn't hurt nearly as bad as a punch. But Mazzie knew exactly why Louise did it and her teeth ground in anger.

"You think... you can just do THAT!?" Mazzie screeched. She spit as best she could, trying to hit Louise's big, wobbly breasts. She could do the same. "You're nothing but a sack full of hot air! You wouldn't know how to use those nasty tits if directions were tattooed on them! You're a disgrace to women everywhere, but especially... you give girls with perfect tits like mine a bad name! YOU'RE the reason they call us bimbos! I'm surprised you don't just float away!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:34 am

Mazzie will quickly realize that she crossed the line, between a calm maid, and a furious wrestler. Louise does not even react when the little girl spit on her, and insult her in front of the crowd. With a sigh... louise just adjust her position, she continue to sit on mazzie, and hope that with her taller and bigger body, the canadian girl could not move. Of course louise plan to destroy mazzie everywhere in the ring, but for know, this girl will suffer... really she want her crying like a baby and totally broken on her feet... louise never hate an opponent like this, and mazzie will pay it.
Without a word, louise clean her breast, and puts her hair up. Delicately she caress one breast of mazzie, until she grabs firmly her nipples between her finger. Louise start to smile as she start to twist the nipple hard, playing with mazzie. Then while she continue to torture mazzie she start to pull it. Forcing mazzie to rise a little, as she pull her breast, louise close her other hand, and tighten her fist so hard, that she crack.
" mazzie, please enjoy the show, I really want that you learn the pain, but I'm sure that you will resist, a tall girl like you, it would be a shame if you surrender now, especially against a girl like me, no ? and just to warn you, even if it hurt, I don't allow you to lose conscious... ok ? so let's start the fun"
but there are nothing fun here, especially for mazzie, louise start to pummel the breast of her opponent with hard punch, louise turn the breast of mazzie, twist her more, in order to hit every side of her boob. Mercilessly, louise continue to punish mazzie. After ten or twelve hard punches, louise release the tit of mazzie.
"ohh::: but there are an other punching ball here ! do you want to try it with me mazzie" asked louise as her hand start to caress the other breast of mazzie

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 am

Mazzie blushed when Louise caressed her breast. Her cheeks reddened ver so slightly. The punishing she could handle but the sensual aspect she didn't want in this manner. She could, of course, go tit to tit with any girl sensually but being pinned down? and from Louise? Never!

"H-Haaaaaanh!" Mazzie screeched as her nipple was painfully twisted. and wailed even louder when her tit was pounded mercilessly. She squirmed and struggled as the fist pounded into her tit. It hurt so much but Mazzie bit her cheek. She wasn't going to submit to this woman and her ugly, battered tits!

When Louise was done, Mazzie sniffled. Tears were pouring down her face and she looked like a mess. Mazzie grimaced when Louise caressed her other breast so tenderly. Mazzie shook her head and lifted her legs. She had to try and escape now! She tried to clam her legs around Louise's sides and yank down to try and flip Louise off of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:04 pm

when she heard her opponent sniffed and see the salt tears running the long of her cheeks, louise has an evil grin. At least she could punish the little girl, she could teach her some manners, and destroy her pride, the two huge and almost perfect tits. Louise realize that she blush a little with each punch, and her pantie is so wet.... that's weird, normally it could not be so pleasant to crush a girl, even a girl like mazzie. And then louise understand, the truth is that she really want to kiss the breasts of mazzie, play with them, and... do a lot of naughty things with them.

The now dominante maid rest on the belly of mazzie, ready to continue her punishement. First she want to do the same thing on the two breasts, but it will be very long, and mazzie seems to be a little more gentle now. She was so cute like that, in pain. helpless. So louise continue to tease her nipple, but she don't try to hurt her. Just stimlate her with sweet caress, again and again. For mazzie it seems that this humiliation is really hard, and the petite canadian, try to push louise, using her legs and trying to catch the maid's side. Unfortunately for mazzie, louise is more bigger, and taller. This kind of moves are really hard to do. When she see the legs louise try to push them and start to laugh

"hahaha...my poor bitch of mazzie, you're using your legs, don't tell me that you could do nothing with your "perfect" tits ? nooo... ? But you could be happy, I'll show to the entire crowd, that your breast are the best, they will crush the champ, in other words you.. that's sound funny no ? "

If she can, louise try to use her position for giving to mazzie, the ultimate humiliation in this kind of match. With two firm (but not painful) gropes on her opponent's breasts, louise try to push them, again and again, until they cover the face of mazzie. For a girl who can lick her own breasts it would be easy. So louise try to keep mazzie trapped like that, smothered by her own breasts. Louise try to do this for many reasons, but first, it was because she want to humiliate mazzie, and also because even if mazzie is KO after this, the match continue until a surrender so louise could continue to beat her. But louise start to be overconfident, and it could be dangerous, as mazzie show that she is able to fight back, and that she never forget an humiliation. So this situation could be dangerous for the maid, but she did not care for this time

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 am

Mazzie's plan didn't seem to work but she didn't have to completely throw Louise off her. As long as she moved the girl enough to yank her arms free she might be able to get out of this. And yank she did with all her might, trying to pull them above her head while Louise was busy...

She gave a sour look to Louise when she said she was helpless. Of course she couldn't do anything in this position with her tits. Mazzie panted hard as Louise continued to taunt her. Wasn't this girl supposed to be about justice or something? Mazzie didn't give a shit. She watched as Louise began to toy with her and push her own tits up. Mazzie winced at first until the tit flesh was pushed onto her own face. Was Louise... trying to smother her with her own tits!? Mazzie's eyes widened and she jerked her head to try and avoid it. She couldn't believe it. No one had EVER tried to do that! Even Mazzie hadn't thought about it before. She was so in shock that when the breasts were pushed near her face, they covered her mouth a bit. But Louise was a bit sloppy and Mazzie tried to maneuver into the crevices and use her head and chin to open pockets of air here and there.

She had to do something though. If Louise wanted boobs tot he face, Mazzie would give it to her. I Mazzie's hands were free, she'd try and throw her hand up quickly and shove the palm of her hand hard up against the underside of Louise's big, heavy boobs and smack the girl in her face with her own giant balloons! Maybe THAT would dislodge her!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:49 pm

the crowd begins to roar when they realize what louise try to do. trying to smother the queen of the titfight with her own breast is not an usual show, and according to the shocked face of mazzie, it will be the first time for the canadian girl too. Louise enjoy this moment of dominance, and take care to crush this bitch of mazzie.... Maybe the maid take too much care of the punishement of mazzie... in any case, louise does not realize that mazzie manage to get a free arm.

_ Mazzie, you're an horrible and arrogant bitch... you're so proud of your tits... and that's why I will cru...GOUUFF!!!

While louise continue her attempt of smothering the hateful girl, Mazzie lift her palm and plan to crush the underside of louise's breasts. With the impact, the tits of the maid are projected right into her unprotected face. It would be a funny scene, but for louise the tears appears in a light. With a muffled screaming, louise hold her bruised tits, the pain come back before she could recover. A little dazed, the maid is forced to roll on the mat, and let mazzie escape. Despite the sharp pain louise try to stand up quickly, always holding her pair, she try to taunt her opponent, she is furious, weak, and determined... a dangerous combination

_ b...bitch... You're angry 'cause I humiliate you ? How it was under your fat tits ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Mazzie rolled away when she managed to push Louise. off. She scrambled to the ropes, cradling her tits with one hand while she walked on her hands and knees with the other. She put some distance between herself and Lousie and scrambled to a standing position with the aid of the ropes. She spun around, still holding her tits.

"Fuck you!" Mazzie screamed. "You're the bitch you has to turn tail and run just because I caressed your ugly pair a little bit." Her lips curled into a sneer. The caressing she did was to shove Louise's tits into her own face. "When I'm done with you, I'm going to make what you did to me look like playtime, bitch. I've got something in mind." Mazzie said deviously as she inched towards Louise with her fists up. Both girl's tits were bruised no, not quite as proud as they were when thy first started. Battle worn and lacking in fullness. But Mazzie was certain she'd given it better to Louise. And if she hadn't, then she knew she was much more of an expert at titfighting that the busty maid. But she still knew that she had to be cautious when approaching the maid. She really didn't want to try boxing anymore but getting on the inside would prove difficult. She decided to taunt and make Louise come to her if she could.

"I know you couldn't do shit if you weren't bigger. Boxing is the only thing you're good at because you know you could never face against me tit to tit in a real duel!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"f-fuck you mazzie.... I can beat you... when I want...."
Louise could not recognize that Mazzie is right. Of course louise is happy to see mazzie suffer in the ring, holding just like her, her bruised tits. But the maid knows perfectly that it was only because she use boxing that she could do that, since the begining of the match, mazzie crush totally louise each time that the maid decide to go tits to tits. But not this time, louise know that she has to crush the pair of mazzie with her breasts, if she want to show who is the boss in this ring. Rising her hands, louise come slowly to mazzie and stop just before her.

"I'm not afraid of your little tits mazzie, I will crush them, but I'm tired of running after you. Lock your hand with me, like this I will be sure you can't run away. "

Louise wait mazzie after this, If mazzie decide to attack the maid now, louise will be defendless. But if mazzie decide to lock their hands.. louise try to rush and smack her pair into the one of mazzie, sealing the begining of the third round

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next