Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Bond of the Broken

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Bond of the Broken - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bond of the Broken

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:22 am

Talia had turned her head away from Tatyina. Maybe those loud noises would just stop and she could get back to sleep. At least there she could talk. After she closed her eyes, she couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation outside. After a few seconds, her eyes suddenly shot open. She had recognized one of the male voices. And it brought up another realization. Oh no...she's here...she's come for me... Cassie and her boytoy were just outside. She was here. Talia started breathing very fast, afraid. Then she heard that voice. Cassie's voice.

The EKG beside her suddenly started beeping very fast. She was trapped on this bed, underneath Tatyina, in this hospital room. And the person hellbent on shutting her up for good was right outside. Talia was freaking out. She shook her head and reached up to grab onto Tatyina. "Don't let her in here. Don't let her hurt me," she tried to plead but it was muffled as always. She furiously shook her head in frustration and fear as the nurse rushed over to check on her vitals. Despite her condition, she tried with all her might to push Tatyina off and get out off the bed but she might as well have been a child. She kept thinking Cassie was about to emerge from around the corner. And that'd be it for Talia.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:03 am

Cassie sighed again. She was a little annoyed by Mamouru's persistence, but she didn't want to be rude. She tugged absently at her hair for a moment, and then wriggled away from Mamouru's grip and turned around.

"Okay," she said reluctantly. "But... somewhere else, and only for a minute. I don't want to disturb... Talia. And I don't want..." She didn't want Aurora to come back. She glanced around and down a hallway and around a corner was a small lounge area with some marginally comfortable furniture and a flat screen TV by the ceiling with something really uninteresting playing on it.

She walked to the waiting area, but didn't sit down. She folded her arms and faced Mamouru. "What?" She didn't mean to sound quite so cold.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:26 am

Mamouru heard Cassie's words. He nodded slowly but inside he was relieved. She didn't know what was going on with Cassie but he had to talk to her. He justhad to see her and be around her and... mamouru followed when Cassie walked away. He followed her quickly tot he lounge area and when she turned around and so coldly addressed her, Mamouru frowned.

"What do you mean, what?" He said, straightening up. "It's been a while since I've seen you. There's a lot to speak about. I saw the match. I thought it would be best to continue to give you some space as long as you needed. But, even if you won't allow me to be your manager I still thought we were friends. I saw the match." He repeated. That was clearly the sticking point in Mamouru's eyes. He couldn't understand why she would just say 'what' like that.

Tatyina's eyes widened When Talia suddenly began to speak and try and get up. "No!" The red head's voice barely reached above a whisper but she grabbed tightly onto Talia's leg. "I... I won't let you be hurt by her." She tried to say. "If you try and get up, you could worsen your condition! Please.. Please ... please..." Tatyina pleaded in her whispered voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 pm

"Yeah, well, we're friends," Cassie quickly dismissed the line of conversation. "I don't want to talk about that." She glanced uncomfortably like she was already planning her escape.

"What do we have to talk about? I... met Talia's sister. She seems nice." She said, without any apparent sarcasm but without the slightest hint of a smile. She didn't want to bring it up, she told herself she wouldn't, but she just couldn't keep it all in.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:39 am

Mamouru frowned. "Met?" He said. "Cassie-san, what happened? Why were you on the ground with all those people around?" Mamouru was trying not to think what happened happened. He knew how pissed off Aurora was and he knew he was the one who told her who did it. "Cassie-san." He said. "I'll talk to Aurora-chan. She doesn't know what really happened. She doesn't know that you didn't do anything wrong."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:20 am

Cassie folded her arms tightly across her chest as if it was suddenly cold. She was so tense that her neck locked in place and she felt the beginnings of a headache. She took a deep breath and tried to relax, but her hands quivered and her mind rattled with long feelings long suppressed.

And if she heard one more time that she didn't do anything wrong, she was going to lose her mind.

"Yes, Mamouru, what happened?" She snapped. "That's a good question. Why don't you tell me, eh? Like, why are you here? Why don't you go talk to... is that her name?" Her scowl deepened, and her petite, girlish voice sank to a low growl. "You know what happened, and it... it doesn't matter. I have to go."

She took one last look and hurriedly turned to walk away.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'm sorry. I know it's a hospital but...but that was the girl that injured my sister...deliberately too might I add." The security guard was sympathetic but it was beyond the point. You can't just start a brawl like that even if someone wasn't welcome. "If you were concerned, you should've just called security," he said to her in the security room. She wasn't being restrained or anything, they just needed her to calm down before they let her back in.

Talia, like her sister, was calming down. Tatyina seemed sincere in her words. Even though Talia knew Cassie could just casually throw her through the window if she was in the way, the girl's words felt relieving. For once in her time in Japan, someone was willing to stand up for her. The thought of that alone gave her some measure of happiness. Then guilt flooded her again and she slumped back into bed. The ekg stopped beeping loudly as her heart rate slowed.

Several minutes later, Aurora was on her way back to Talia's room. There was a sense of urgency in her pace as she passed through the waiting room. It was as if she was on a mission to protect Talia from everything the world could throw at her. As she almost left, though Aurora caught a glimpse of that stupid orange hair out of the corner of her eye. Cassie had just left the room out another exit. And there was Mamouru standing there. Aurora crossed her arms and glared towards him waiting for him to notice her. "So...what's the deal?" She asked bitterly. "Why was she here?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:37 am

Mamouru heard Cassie's accusing tone and balked. He had no clue she had seen himself and Aurora together. If he had control, he'd never have let Cassie know. Things between Aurora and him just sort of happened. It was the opposite with Cassie. He just watched her leave. She didn't even stay to hear his answers and he sighed when she was gone.

Mamouru was rubbing his temples when Aurora spoke. He turned and looked at her. "Aurora-chan." He said softly. "I don't know." He said when he collected himself. "She was probably here to see Talia-chan." He took a step forward and grabbed Auora's hand. "Why was she on the ground?" He asked. "That's where I found her, surrounded by people. You were gone." Mamouru said wondering if SHE might give an honest explanation.

The nurse who had been watching them heard things settle down outside. She glanced out in the hall and saw everyone was mostly dispersed. She then saw Talia's EKG drop and nodded. She leaned over and patted Tatyina on the back. "Ok. I think you two have had enough excitement for tonight. Let's get you back in your bed Tatyina." She said. Tatyina weakly clung to Talia's legs and shook her head softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:48 am

Aurora kept her arms crossed even as Mamouru tried to hold her hand. "Yea," she stated flatly. "I wasn't going to just let her harass my sister." She wasn't about to admit she lost her temper and knocked Cassie to the ground. That was implied regardless. "Why was she even here? Why would she visit Talia? How could they even let her into this place after what she did to my sister?" Aurora bitterly shook her head in disgust and turned around to pull him with her as she made her way back toward Talia's room. "Come on. I'm not going to let that bitch ruin my day. Talia's awake. That's all the information I need."

Talia looked up at Tatyina and sighed. It may had sounded like one out of relief but it wasn't. She wanted Tatyina to get off her so she could get back to not thinking about what she did to her. As long as the girl was on top of her, all Talia could think of was that last kick that nearly killed Tatyina. She tilted her head towards Tatyina's bed trying to signal to the girl that she would be fine. Then she could turn her head to face away from her and go back to sleeping to escape this all.

Then, before Talia had a chance to drift away, someone unexpected walked in. "Talia!" her sister accidentally shouted the moment she saw her. She rushed beside the bed opposite the side Tatyina was on and leaned over. "Oh my...I'm so glad you're awake..." She murmured as she placed her hands on each of Talia's shoulders. She didn't care who this other girl was. All she knew was that her baby sister was alright. Talia, on the other hand, was surprised to see her sister suddenly. And not in a good way. Why was Aurora here?

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:27 am

Mamouru frowned at Aurora's words. She didn't know the whole story or much of anything about what was going on. It seemed like he was the only one who knew. But before he could even get out a word, he was beign pulled towards the room. The last person he wanted to see was Talia. He hated Talia. Everything that was happening right now was her fault because she was a spoiled brat who went over board the first time she learned that the real world was one giant spanking hand, eager to teach harsh lessons. If not for her, Cassie wouldn't be... whatever she was. Mamouru could be focusing on getting her career in order, and on other things as well.

Because of her, he'd slipped back into his old ways and now Cassie would probably have nothing to do with him. Not only that but she had made his brother's life a living hell as well. And the more he thought about it, the more he realized she might nearly have caused Johnny and Taylor's relationship to end before it began. She was a wretched thing that Mamouru wished he could have done to her what Cassie had done himself.

As he was pulled in, he watched Aurora rush to her from the entrance way. The scene was odd but he remained cool.

Tatyina watched Talia. She saw the motion Talia made and nodded. Before she could let the nurse pull her off her, Suddenly Aurora was on Talia. Her grey eyes widened. She nodded at the nurse and pointed to the bathroom. The nurse then helped Tatyina off, she knew she'd have to help her and it would be a long process.

While Mamouru watched the nurse help Tatyina to the bathroom, he stepped forward. "Talia-chan." He said softly smiling. It's good that you're awake." He said. Talia might be confused why HE would be there, but soon enough, Mamouru would tell her why.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next