Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bond that never breaks

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Bond that never breaks Empty The Bond that never breaks

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:01 pm

It seemed like a quiet day, there were barely any people coming into to pray and Nariya had the time to start sweeping the front of the temple, idly dusting away the leftover leaves while she occasionally looked back at the room her daughter was. She did not like the fact that Sindel was actually thinking of joining such a dark world again, something that last time, brought Sindel back a broken, crying mess. She did not want to see her daughter like that again. Still, she couldn't go against her no matter how reluctant she was and knew her daughter would make the right choice if need to be.

Nariya Alaira - Mother of Sindel
The Bond that never breaks 4lg64g.png

" Looks like I can tell some of the staff to go home for today.. " She told herself before a sigh came, putting the broom besides one of the ancient lantern statues and crossed her arms, quietly looking up at the sky. It was becoming a bit cloudy, perhaps it would rain soon enough..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The Bond that never breaks Empty Re: The Bond that never breaks

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:35 pm

It had been long since Lucy had met Sindel last, for several months she had been lonely as she had no one to be around after Eladra had went away to deal with a few family related things, apparently she was gonna be some body guard for their grand father or something, Lucy wasn't really that connected to the Kanzaki family or even the Stone family that was on her other side, but she didn't care she thought that she had more people to hang around, but she had lost contact with the most of them, and it had resulted int Lucy once again being lonely, but now she was looking for someone, loneliness was killing her in a sense and she needed to speak to someone, she had to reassure herself and keep herself..well sane, and that was just one of the reasons why she had searched for her mentor, her teacher...and a person that meant a great deal to her, Sindel, she had learned that she was in some temple or something like that, she didn't pay mind to such things really and had just set out to the place it was supposed to be.

Lucy was wearing very standard clothing, a black shirt with a motive on it that made it look as if a great serpentine monster was bursting out of her chest, a pair of blue jeans, black sneakers, and a open dark red coat that went down all the way to her feet, her hair was all lose for now, not tied up into her usual twin tails but was hanging down behind her, she looked around as she finally seemed to have reached the place, she looked around for a moment before she would go in through the gate and head into the temple...she walked up to someone she thought was Sindel, looked well enough like her from behind, " Sindel ..? " Lucy said as she walked up to Nariya.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Narita looked back down at the broom, picking it back up to inspect it before she let out another sigh. " Well I suppose I should get inside before it rains. " Still, she felt some kind of presence behind her, which became a certainty when she heard the voice behind her, calling for her daughter. She immidiatly turned to face the person of the voice came from, but soon had to look down at the girl now infront of her.

" I'm afraid you are mistaking me for my daughter. " She would say with a soothe voice, trying to figure out whether this was friend or foe but knew that if she said that Sindel was her daughter, she would find out whether this girl came with ill omen, or was another friend she unfortunately had to decline Sindel's presence. There was no satisfaction gained from turning Sindel's friends away. She was sure that right about now Sindel would need to face them to come to that decision and althought the outfit of Lucy was far from normal, she didn't judge her for that. Supposingly it might aswel be some kind of fashion.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Lucy look up at the sky as the woman in front of her said something about rain, so when she turned around Lucy was looking up at the sky, it did look like it might rain, she then brought her gaze a bit down to look up at the woman, as she said that she wasn't Sindel, but her mother, Lucy was quite shocked, it could very well have been Sindel, this woman looked well enough alike her to be her mentor's twin or something like that.

This forced a solemn expression on Lucy's face though, as she looked from side to side and then away from the woman, as she asked, " Is..is Sindel here ?" Lucy said as she felt a little weird, she had never asked another persons mother about their child before, in fact she couldn't remember ever having a long a conversation with someone she knew was a parent at all and it brought a ill feeling, especially with the loneliness she felt yet again as she thought that Sindel might not be here, and the clawing was back, voices that couldn't be made out what they said filled the little demon's mind as she kept her gaze averted from Sindel's mother.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm

She found it sad. She didn't want to keep pushing Sindel's friends away just so Sindel can get her rest, especially since since girl seemed to have trouble even looking at her. But she still had to, for the wellness of her own daughter. " I'm afraid Sindel is busy at the moment.. No one is allowed to interrupt her. "

She tried to put more sympathy in her voice to let Lucy know that she atleast wished it was different. Still, her words were wasted when someone else spoke behind her back.

Sindel Alaira
The Bond that never breaks Sl1rew.png

" Hmm? Oh it's Lucy. It's been a while. Just let her inside, she's good company.. Besides, I'm a little tired from all that meditating. "

She smiled over at Lucy and motioned her with her hand to follow, despite her mother's wishes to let her rest peacefully, she would not stand against her daughter's wishes, so she stepped to the side to grant Lucy entrance without saying a word, though her look had softened and even started to become a little sad as they drifted towards Sindel, who was waiting for Lucy to follow her to her room.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 pm

((3000th post ! for Cirno!))

Lucy looked up at Sindel's mother and then away again, she could hear the voices again, this time she heard words, she heard what they were saying, All alone....no one wants you...let us fill the void , that was what she heard, all from what sounded like thousand voices, speaking almost in unison but it was slightly off, she looked away for a moment as her eyes began to watter a little, she turned around, but in mid turn she heard the voice of her beloved mentor, and then..the voices and the clawing went away, there was a tranquil silence as she heard Sindel's voice, and instead of turning around she kinda did a spin as she then faced back to Sindel.

She had a smile on her face as she looked on at her teacher, she then looked at her mother as she stepped to the side, Lucy put her hands in her red coats pockets as she then began to walk over to Sindel, as she got closer and closer, she blushed a little as she would jump at Sindel and hug her, she didn't really like to publicly display affection, or well when it came to friendship and hugs she always felt flustered by that, but she still did it now.

" I...I-I..I missed you" Lucy would say with a flustered voice and a red face as she looked up at her her mentor, before she would step into the room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Sindel caught Lucy in the hug and gently nuzzled the girl's face to put her on ease. She could tell from Lucy's expression that she had been through alot, it was odd for Sindel to see her old reflection in that. She tugged on Lucy's wrist to guide her in the room and closing it behind her, throwing Lucy on the bed and taking a seat besides her, that smile never leaving her face.

" I'm happy you're here, I've been so bored! " She would joke, though in reality it's been months since she had seen her last friend.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

Lucy really held on tight to Sindel as she hugged her teacher, it seemed like she was a way to fend of the one that slept inside, maybe one could call it a darkness in the little demons heart that she didn't want anyone to know about and that she didn't want to talk about, she just wanted to have something that could hold it off and protect her from her own despair, and Sindel was that person, for she meant more to Lucy than any family she had, Sindel might have been as a surrogate mother for her, taking her in and tacking care of her, training her and being there for her for the time being, to Lucy who kinda never really had anyone in life that meant a lot to her.

When Sindel nizzled her face, she blushed deep dark crimson as she was then pulled into the room by her mentor, and was throw down to seat herself on the bed, she looked up and Sindel, Lucy was smiling, but it was a half hearted smile as she was still plagued by her own darkness, " Really ? ..." Lucy said before her voice turned low and she looked away from Sindel a moment and said ".. I tried to find you sooner...but I didn't know where you had gone to.."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 am

Sindel decided to change things, instead of sitting besides Lucy, she laid down so she could look up at the ceiling while listening to her. She regretted that she dissapeared without a single note for her friends to work with, only a very few select friends knew where she was at the moment but she was guarded by her mother, who wanted Sindel to only focus on meditating now but both of them know that without friends around, Sindel will only become more locked up. She didn't want to upset or burden Lucy with information, so she decided to say in a way that was more mysterious then ever.. But that was alot better then using specific names and detail.

" I want forced to hunt my angel.. But she managed to pull me free from the insanity my world has become, now it's my job to purify my own world. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:44 am

Lucy looked back at Sindel as she laid down on the bed and stared up into the ceiling, she didn't know if she should do the say or anything like that, so she kept herself seating, and kinda solemn faced now that Sindel couldn't she her, as she didn't know what to say or to really, while it was nice to be around Sindel again, for some reason she felt out of place, in this entire place, by the side of her mentor...at the side of her sisters, both Eladra and Cerbera, she didn't like it, she hadn't heard anything from Alessa for a long while and she hadn't been able to get a hold of her either, so that meant that her best friend, her sisters and her mentor felt distant to her, loneliness had crept it's way into Lucy's heart and it didn't seem like it would leave.

Sindel's words were stale comfort as she didn't understand what she meant and served only to confuse her, she shook her head a little as she then looked back at Sindel for a moment, putting on a fake little smile, before her face turned into a face of confusion, " I don't...really know what...you mean ?" Lucy asked Sindel as she didn't even know if she wanted to know, but she knew that if things began to quiet for to long the voices would be back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next