Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Bond that never breaks

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Bond that never breaks - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bond that never breaks

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Sindel did not relent on her newfound assault, moving forward and jumping off both feet, her target was Lucy's exposed stomach. She wanted to make this girl feel more pain then she had ever felt before. She didn't even aknowledge that Lucy was her opponent anymore. She aimed to crash into Lucy's stomach with both knees aimed for it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Lucy looked up at the ceiling for a moment as she looked to find her teacher, but that was when she saw Sindel, she was nearly blind with rage it seemed as she jumped up and then came the pain, Lucy's mouth shot open and her eyes widened in pain as Sindel's knees came crashing down onto her stomach and caused a bit of spittle to fly out from her gut, she really hadn't prepared for this and her mind went blank for a moment, the pain causing Lucy to black out if only for a second.

But a second seemed to be enough, Time for us to play the voice ringed through Lucy's head as she got a crude smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Sindel didn't relent, she just continued to attack once she was ontop of Lucy, she shifted her knees from the girl's stomach and straddle it instead, bringing her hands into tight fists and got herself ready for a barrage, not even caring about the smile on Lucy's face because she didn't even see Lucy anymore, blinded on the rage she had in her, she started to try and slam punch after punch into the girl's face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Lucy was about to try and bring her arms up and protect her face but something stopped her, she couldn't move her hands and before long Sindel's fists began to rain down on Lucy's head, Lucy was right now being battered by her teacher who were fueled with rage and Lucy was doing nothing to stop it, the voice in her head began to speak again, Good Good...hurt her, make her cry and fell like she has no one in this world....then she will come to us and give in to us

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

After a while of doing that, she suddenly stopped. Her bright orange eyes stared down at Lucy's face who she had been pounding in for quite a while. She brought her fists to either sides of Lucy's face, eyes widening slightly when her rage started to die down not that she didn't continue her assault anymore. " ...L-Lucy..? " She said with a soft, stuttering voice, noticing that she had been attacking Lucy, suddenly tearing up as she brought one hand to the girl's cheek to stroke it softly. " W-What was I doing...? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Lucy's eyes teared up as she looked up at Sindel, she had come back at the moment Sindel called her name, fear covered her face as her teach moved down closer to her and stroked her cheek, Lucy trembled at the contact and shied from Sindel touch, her lips quivered and hurt from where it had cracked, a small cut here and there as her face was red from the punishment she had taken, skin had cracked a little on her forehead and she had gotten a nosebleed, her eye fluttered a bit as she tried to not let Sindel touch her anymore.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 am

" Lucy.. " She said with a soft, pained voice as the girl practically covered from her touch, causing her to move off Lucy and stands up, starting to step away from the girl and holding the side of her own head. " I'm sorry..! I'm so sorry! " She cried out as she gave Lucy her space. She wasn't sure how to even explain herself now, Why did that anger came back so quickly just because Lucy did something she hadn't expected her to.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Lucy quivered and covered from Sindel's touch, she was scared...of Sindel perhaps, maybe something else, but nevertheless as Sindel moved up from her, Lucy rolled herself up into fetal position and covered her head with her arms as she shook and quivered with her entire body, shivering from fear and pain, the little demon began to sob, she had never thought that Sindel would try and hurt her like that, she never had before and the fact that Sindel had almost tried beating her face bloody had shaken her quite a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Sindel began to move back towards Lucy, watching the girl in a curled up state. Once she was close enough, did the white haired girl drop down on her knees and look down at with teary eyes at the little demon. " Lucy.. I'm so sorry.. I...I couldn't even think straight after you swipe at my eyes.. It felt like I was facing her again.. " She spoke while her hands tightly clutched the sides of her head. Why did she attack Lucy like that? She felt like all the resting and meditating she had done, was now practically worthless.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Lucy looked up a little at Sindel as she she heard her speak, but right after she went back into the ball and shiver in fear and pain, suddenly the world once again felt cold to Lucy as she felt alone yet again, she didn't know what to do or how to handle anything, if she couldn't turn to Sindel then who could she turn to, " I...I..." Lucy let out as she didn't know what to say or anything.

That's good...fear her...she doesn't want you...why would she want you....no one wants you...all they want it so destroy you and cast you aside

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next