Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Family's Family

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Family's Family - Page 6 Empty Re: Family's Family

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am

"Easy for you to say, you're the one who won't shut up about grandkids. Maybe I should rag on you about when are you gonna get a maaaaan?" Taylor said in her very best NYC Jewish brooklyn whine.

She had a plan, and when Junko pushed her back, she rolled with it, clasped her hands behind her mother-in-law's head, and fell back. She planted her feet in Junko's hips and kicked for a monkey flip of her own.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:18 am

Junko smiled at Taylor's words grinning a bit. She had a response to Taylor but wasn't able to get in a word as she was monkey flipped and landed with a soft thud. She grunted a bit but rose to her feet quick enough. Not as fast as Taylor but she did alright. She turned around and rubbed her butt and smiled brightly. "It WAS fun." She said as she laughed. "But you better be careful about my brittle old woman hip. I'm just an old fogy waiting for Junichi-kun to put me in the home, after all. Ufufufu~"

Junko then straightened up, stretched and got back into a wrestling stance. 'About that man, do you know any? I HAVE been looking but it's been tough. I need a REAL man to satisfy me.' Junko grinned. "fufufu, but it might be nice to throw in a young boy every once in a while with all the pretty flowers while I'm searching for a real man."

Junko then lunged forward, trying to go low this time as she reached out for Taylor's leg. It might have been foolish, considering, but Junko didn't mind. She was having fun.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 am

"Well, pretty much all the cute guys I know have your last name, so..." Taylor said, putting a finger pensively to her bottom lip. "Unless you're into squeemy little boys. Then I know a few of them. But they all live in Kyoto."

Junko came in low, and Taylor jumped high, pulling up her feet so they cleared Junko entirely. She landed next to her, and darted behind her, and with fast feet she stayed there for a moment before giving Junko's back a shove and skipping away. She bounced and floated across the mat like she was weightless, like she had so much energy that if she stopped moving she might burst.

"What do you think, want me to show you what I've got? Or is this enough for you, with your brittle hip and slow ass."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:44 am

Junko spun around when Taylor gave her a shove and stood up to her full height quickly. She shook her head. "No. I don't want any squeemy little boys." She said, shaking her head. That was the opposite of what she said.

Junko then stepped forward. 'You tell me, Taylor-chan." She said and smiled. "All we've been doing is dancing. If you just wanted to do that we didn't need to come into this ring. I know you want to go on me. What are you afraid up? I promise you I'm not really going to break my hip. I'm not that old." She said and smiled. "Or do you not have enough motivation to beat up your elder. Your mother-in-law. Most people would kill for this opportunity, fufufu~"

Junko held up her hands up. Taylor was faster and stronger than her. She had more experience. Those were all things she would easily cede. Junko was probably in the best shape of her life but she was small in stature. She did have a few things on Taylor though, she just needed to figure out how to exploit them.

"You just keep backing away though. Everything you do is so disrespectful, Taylor-chan. Even when you're in the ring, and it's your idea to fight me, you still make me do everything. I thought you didn't care about having me as a mother? So why ARE you just doing things and then waiting for my approval? You're my daughter, I'm proud of you no matter what you do, even if you're a little bratty while doing it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:38 pm

"I'm not worried about THAT," Taylor said, waving her hand at Junko. "I'm worried about ME breaking your old lady hip. You gotta understand, with great power comes great responsibility."

The crack about waiting for her approval made Taylor straighten up. She tilted her head at Junko, her bangs dangling, and gave her a "don't be ridiculous" look. As she eased back into her usual floaty, fleet-footed routine, she said under her breath. "Do you have to be a mom ALL the time?"

She suddenly launched herself into a couple running steps and jumped high, wrapping her legs around Junko's neck. She flung herself back, arching to try to pull Junko over and toss her head over heels at the mat.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 am

Junko watched as Taylor came at her. When Taylor leaped, Junko marveled at how high in the air she could get. Unfortunately, she was then tossed head over heels on the mat. She hit with a thud and groaned for a second before sitting up.

Junko rubbed her butt with one hand and turned back and looked at Taylor with the other. "And you seem to want to be bratty all the time. Why should I take my mom hat off?" Junko stood up. "I was the disciplinarian of the house and my boys could tell you the mom hat did not come off. But there's more to it than scolding a naughty child, Taylor-chan. Maybe you'll figure that out." Junko then winced. "Hopefully sooner, rather than later, fufufu~"

Junko then stretched and got back into her stance. "I don't think I can so anything fancy like that, but..." Junko charged at Taylor and went in low again. This time she was going to try her hand with a drop toe-hold, to see if she could trip up her daughter-in-law.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 am

"Please, I have more discipline than you. I just don't do what you think I should," Taylor retorted.

She snapped to attention when Junko approached again, dropping immediately into a lower stance, eyes fixed on the woman, and when she went that low Taylor had to adjust. She tried to jump cleanly over Junko's entangling legs, but got stuck. She fell forward, not quite to her knees, and put her palms on the mat before jerking forward into a somersault to yank her legs free.

She kicked herself for getting caught. She didn't want to look like a slouch, especially when Junko wasn't taking this anything close to seriously. But then, Taylor hadn't been serious either... She felt like she had to save face. She instantly popped back up to her feet and skipped quickly around Junko, staying close enough to threaten her.

"C'mon, dude! Don't insult me! I thought you trained Kirin Sumomo and got her the belt, and the Ice Dragons and stuff. I thought you were a student of the game and stuff! Are you too old and washed up to remember what it meant to be in a ring? All that softcore's making you soft or something." She patted her chest with her palm. "I didn't get you in here to stand around like you're waiting for the bathroom. Come after me! Show me real wrestling!"

She darted in and gave Junko a hard shove.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:23 am

Junko hopped up to a squat and watched as Taylor hopped up as well. She raised her eyebrows when Taylor started speaking and stood up. She was really quite impressed with Taylor's knowledge of her career. What Taylor knew about wrestling and history was about the one thing that Junko thought was absolutely great about Taylor outside of her involvement with her son.

She was shoved before she could even speak and opened her mouth. But instead of speaking, she charged forward and this time decided that she was going to try something. When she was close she hopped up and tried to square a dropkick into Taylor's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 am

"Ugh!"

Taylor put her arms up and tried to lean into the dropkick, but it stung her chest and sent her stumbling back. She hit the ropes, drew a deep breath, and launched herself at Junko at full speed. She jumped, and covered an impressive distance in the air while turning a neat front flip that exited into a dropkick with both feet aimed at Junko's chest.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:57 am

Junko hit the dropkick and bounced off the mat. She had a bright grin on her face and hopped up to a standing position as Taylor charged at her. She lifted her arms up to help mitigate the kick that Taylor was sending her way when Taylor's feet collided with her. She stumbled back and fell to the mat, skidding a few feet on her butt. She pulled up her arms and gave them a few shakes, hopping up as quickly as she could and came right back at Taylor. She definitely didn't want to make this a dropkick competition, but it was nice that Taylor was starting to loosen up and be less worried about hurting Junko.

This time she tried to watch Taylor's movements as she came in. She had her arms up and would just try and maneuver around Taylor and withstand the next tricky assault she tried. It seemed like she liked jumping around a lot., and she was quite good at it, but it did have certain drawbacks. "Clearly Rosie was my best work but the Ice Dragons were such cuties. They worked hard and put in so much effort to get those tag titles. Their in-ring seriousness combined with the way they seemed to slither around the ring. That's why they decided to take on that nickname. Kind of like that Lucky Uchiha girl from the Wrestle Angel's League. But she was fortunate enough to have such a complimentary partner in the hot headed Macky. I hear that one's joined AFW." Junko said, bantering while she kept her eyes on Taylor.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down