Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Down Time Downtown

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Down Time Downtown - Page 6 Empty Re: Down Time Downtown

Post by XSirenX Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Continuing to try and ignore Taylor's comments on her, Reika quickly caught a hearing of Brittany's, never-changing, but ranting voice which was still cute as usual. Making the Viper just smile, and enjoying her little dominance of the two while it lasted, "Really? and that's all? now that's something I would like to see~" Reika said tauntingly, while turning a blind eye to Taylor while seeing Akashi, take a rather sloppy run up to Brittany. From what it looked like, Brit was a big girl, and being pancaked by her was no situation to have in mind...

Bringing her arms up in front of her face, in hopes to, shield herself if Brittany was shoved into her from Akashi's incoming shunt. That way, Reika would be ready to chokehold her rival, in a violent manner amongst the bar brawl itself. Caring less if she got a beer after this...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Down Time Downtown - Page 6 CxD01fY
Down Time Downtown - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 am

Brittany was easily shoved by Akashi towards Reika but as Brittany ran towards Reika she saw the fake viper put her hands up. Brittany decided to stay low and tackle Reika back into the bar where Taylor was getting another round.. "What's the matter bitch? Afraid i am going to put you back in the hospital." Brittany would say to Taylor before wrapping her arms around Reika to try and toss the fake viper to the ground.

Last edited by 407 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Truly, Reika did feel a some sort happiness well up at this 'brawl' moment, when Brittany came lumbering in like the strong fatty she was. But from past run-in's and viewings of Brittany's matches, Brit, was a big girl...but nothing Reika couldn't handle, on a violent spear. Feeling the the bare arms of Brit, charge into her as Reika dropped her arms down, only to get a even wilder feel of her spine, meeting that thick wooden bar behind her. "Gnnh! persistent Teme...still has it..." she grunted, slammed back first into the bar counter, as the impact alone would yet again...spill the order of beers to go, while getting a little wet herself as the spills would wet Reika's nice get-up...

Only to be faced with Brittany standing above, blocking the view of the spinning bar light, as Reika was hugged by Brit's brute strength. Struggling, squirming herself, until Reika reacted by slowly grabbing the girl, and slipping her leg in-between Brit's legs to down them both instead...

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:11 pm

"Motherfucker, your best shot at putting me in the hospital is giving me VD." Taylor sassed back at Brittany, and then added under her breath. "Dirty skank..."

Her rage came to a boil when, just as she was reaching for the next round of drinks, the two brawling girls slammed into the bad and knocked them over. Again. She hopped back to keep from getting wet as the amber liquid formed several tiny waterfalls from the bar to the floor. For a moment, Taylor thought she was going to lose it, but she found Akashi with a look that was as much a warning as it was a plea for help.

She stood back and watched the two girls fight. As much as she had come to dislike Reika in their short time together, she liked Brittany even less, and to watch the big blonde beat up on the little schoolgirl-looking brat was difficult. She had a strong urge to do something about it, but it was held in check by her desire to not get involved with someone else's stupid barfight. So what if they wanted to kill each other? Or something.

She looked back at Akashi and asked wordlessly with just her eyes if they should go.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Akashi watched as the two vipers began to brawl on their own. Spilling drinks and generally being the annoying bitches they were. She was looking to get back in the fray but she watched as Taylor looked at her. She wasn't feeling as buzzed as she was a moment ago and she sighed.

"I don't remember this place being so... weird." She said. "Usually it's just ornery bikers." Akashi shrugged and then suddenly grinned. She inched her way towards Taylor and cupped a hand around the girl's ear. "Let's just leave and stick them with the bill. With all the shit they are breaking, they're already going to be paying for a lot."

Akashi giggled. It was like robbing a bank for something. She turned and ran for the exit. "I forgot why we even came here anyway!" She cackled with a mad giggle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:35 am

Taylor's angry eyes melted into mischief, and she grinned back at Akashi. She bolted for the door, and easily slipped ahead of Akashi, winding up to deliver a sharp, resounding slap on the ass as she passed.

"Later, nerds!" She shouted at the brawlers. What a bunch of losers. What the fuck was up with the chick in the glasses? At least with Brittany, Taylor knew she was just a dumb skank-ass bitch. She knew exactly where she stood with her, which was always a half second away from punching her in the mouth. The other girl? No clue.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:25 am

"Aiieee!" Akashi squealed when her ass was slapped. She then furrowed her brow but couldn't help herself as she quickly devolved into giggles. "Taylor-chaaan! You can't tease like that!" She whined and followed Taylor out of the bar. "If you're going to go in, go all the way!" She said as she made goofily sexy poses at Taylor's back. They'd come there to let off some steam and get their heads clear following a rough situation. Akashi wasn't sure if they had managed that but she was feeling a lot better for sure.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 pm

After THAT encounter in the bar, Reika would leave as if nothing had happened, like it was a normal, bog standard night, except this time she had met Taylor and her bumbling goon of hers. Aside from the fact that seeing Brittany, up close and in person again, was more of locking horns...Reika did ponder a little on the thought, of meeting them in the near future under different terms, whether it'd be a fight, another run in, or something that would ultimately change Reika's career...

"Pity...have fun Taylor, we'll be meeting again real soon..." Reika said under her breath, as she picked herself up, leaving Brittany at the bar as she would make her way to her car, and give her friend a phone-call. "Alice, I have a new job for you, what can you tell me about this Taylor..." she said clearing her hair while settling into her car, pulling out of the car park before driving away into the neon drenched city...

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6