Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Down Time Downtown

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Down Time Downtown - Page 2 Empty Re: Down Time Downtown

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Hearing a few cheers and whoops from the patrons around her, as Reika would slowly turned her head to the 'ecstatic' and in some ways, acrobatic woman flipping herself around like that. Executed with some skill, even for the woman's old age as it seemed, was this the Taylor Reika had been hearing whispers of in the bar? a woman, trying to still get a kick at fun, at her retired age of 'old dog, still old tricks' kind. It was interesting to Reika to see in action though, a former but not forgotten, and well known fan branded name in the AFW, hanging around such a hostile place like this, with such a careless attitude towards to who was watching. For literally ANYONE new or simply, insanely brave enough to the rosters, could wander in right now, and test their beef against that of Taylor. But no one had bitten her skin, just as from yet.

Not forgetting the thought, of embarrassment, to see two fighting drinkers play around like children on a school night. Reika smirked to herself, showing a little fake smile of impressed attitude, towards Taylor as she crippled back into her seat, tilting her head, to give the illusion she was watching. Observing closely, glasses drawn down her nose, until she would beckon the snivelling bar tender, to fix her another glass of dark liquid...

"You're pretty good..." Reika said softly in her hiss of a voice, slowly clapping to then flick her glasses up, with a slight reflection of the blinking bar sign in her glass gaze, "for a old dog that is~" she finished, focusing more on Taylor's image, than Akashi since her view on former entropy champ, was far from supportive of a beaten loser.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Down Time Downtown - Page 2 CxD01fY
Down Time Downtown - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 am

Taylor's eyes settled on the source of the new voice. She called her old? And a dog, but that was pretty okay. But old? Still grinning, she wrinkled her brow at Reika, and her NYC accent came out a bit. "Yeah, a'right, hotshot. What are you, fifteen? Get the fuck outta here," she laughed, and glanced back at Akashi.

"Is this what you meant by action? Man, you said this place could be rough, I didn't think you meant rough like 10th grade gym class," she laughed, and took another drink. "What's she gonna do, tease us? Maybe- oh, shit," She called back to Reika. "Yo, is the rest of the field hockey team here, too? I don't wanna get jumped by a shit ton of fifteen year olds!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

Akashi hadn't heard Reika's chatter until Taylor began barking at the girl. She looked up from her beer and stared. "Eh? R-Reika-chan?" She questioned. She'd only seen that girl around because of the Entropy match. The red head had snaked around and teased and taunted but Akashi couldn't really understand what she was saying. She was far too busy with the sixty other people she was trying to fend off.

"No..." Akashi said and frowned. "There's usually a barfight happening by now. At least. Reika-chan's from AFW though.... I didn't think that AFW girls came around here except for... you know..." Akashi shifted her gaze away. "People like Sarah-san..."

Last edited by 445 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 pm

The attitude of Taylor was just as expected, vile, repulsive, and yet very confident of her words and healthy image for a woman her age. Hearing her talk like any other, pompous and very repugnant American would, since Reika had met a few American fighters in the past, her pit fighter days, right before she cut that tongue from them with her fist. "I see, does your friend suffer from old age? or is she quite the 'special' type from all those blows to the head?~" Reika said with some humour of her own, aiming it at Taylor, as she would briefly look at Akashi with a little curiosity. Ever since the entropy, Reika viewed Akashi as a wash up, failing to defend her title against a complete idiot...

Looking down on the nervous girl, who deserved every right to feel some emotions, fear, pity upon herlf, and importantly her current career so far...

"And its nice to meet you to, Miss Taylor I believe?" Reika said, hearing the tap of glass against wood as she would pick up her drink, and take a small sip, tracing her finger around the glass to make a sharp sound. Viewing the two, as a drunken retiree, and her nervous friend.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 am

Taylor cocked an eyebrow at Reika. "Who are you talking to, exactly?"

She shook her head and took another swig of her beer before turning back to Akashi. She idly wiggled her foot back and forth on the table. "So anyway, tricking is pretty awesome. It's like martial arts and gymnastics combined for you to do ridiculous, crazy kicks and flips and twists and shit," she said, making a tumbling motion with her hands.

"What else... Oh, I told you I've been reading a lot, right? Did you know there's actually a lot of stuff about Lukretia, but like, no biography or anything. She probably doesn't do those sorts of interviews or anything. I don't know that I want to read that biography, anyway."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:37 am

Akashi raised her eyebrow at Reika. The girl did a lot of making no sense. It seemed to be that way int he entropy match from what she gathered. She did a lot of talking and milling around but she hadn't seen a whole lot of fighting fromt he girl either. She shrugged when Taylor turned back and smiled at the girl as she went on about tricking. She sure seemed to love it. It was probably the same way that Akashi loved Sumo or old things.

She smiled and nodded as Taylor spoke until she brought up Lukretia. Her face immediately turned into a scowl. "Lukretia..." She growled. "Lukretia, Lukretia, Lukretia." Her fist clenched tightly. "What would a book like that say!?" She said and wrinkled her nose at Taylor. "I slept around until I got rich and used my money to destroy people's lives!? Pretty good read... not."

Akashi snorted and crunched the beer can in her fist, pulling it back and chugging what was left as a a little bit dribbled down her chin. She wiped it off and stared at Taylor. "She's the reason Cassie-chan's so fucked up right now." She said firmly and slammed her fist against the table.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:53 pm

It was obvious the two were too high on alcohol intake, enjoyment as well, which made Reika turn to another measure to get Taylor's attention. Along with her snivelling loser of a friend, who in all rights, should be ashamed of losing her status to what she is now...Reika expected more from a such a well known AFW retiree, but this sight of the two, was just embarrassing for anyone to see...

"I'm talking about you, Miss Taylor, and your weak friend next to you..." Reika said with a sigh, as she would get up and kick her leg at the table, to push it into the two girls sat down, forcefully at some kicking speed, while using this as a direct method of getting they're ignorance. Slyly inching up her glasses slowly, with her infamous smirk settled on her lips.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Taylor sprung back from the table as the force of Reika's kick knocked over everything on it, empty bottles and full. "Dude! What the fuck!" What a waste of beer!

She was on her feet in front of Reika in an instant. "What is wrong with you? You think you can just go around kicking other people's tables? What, was the table not paying enough attention to you? Why don't you go fuckin' find a douche-bag boyfriend to piss off your daddy, Prep-School, we're trying to have a conversation, here." She leaned in toward Reika and pointed with two fingers at her own eyes.

"Look at me. Pay attention, now, I'm only going to say this once." She gave her a moment. "FUCK. OFF."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Akashi couldn't even comprehend what happened when Reika kicked the booth table and splashed their beer everywhere. She gasped and slid away from the spilling booze as she tried to napkin up the mess.

When she was finished, Akashi turned and looked at Reika. "If you want to fight, then let's go. Stop being a pussy about it. Then again... I think that's all you're good for. I don't even recall seeing you do much of anything in the Entropy match. You must be too much of a chicken to actually come at someone face to face." Akashi grinned. "A table doesn't fight back, you know."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Reika chuckled at the two's bitching at her, Taylor, the older girl here, spewing trashtalk while Akashi sounded like she was quite the tipsy girl tonight. The enjoyable sight of a failure drinking away her sorrows? stripped of her honour and former title? pretty much, in Reika's own observation of the two, giving more fuel to pity Dear little Akashi, than go into senseless rage over questions like that. Almost making her laugh, if Alice ever encountered these two alone...

None the less, breaking the ice with new people was Reika's, speciality...

"Dear dear me Akashi, you sound ever so tipsy, light drinker much?...or is it the fact your nothing but a wash up now?~" Reika said in reply to Akash, just standing there cleaning her designer, red framed glasses, to slide them back on with ease, "but now that I've got your attention though, how about a little 'chit chat' to calm our, alcoholic tendency's?" she smiled deviously, confident, ignoring the profanity from the retired dog, while pulling up a chair to the newly set table, making herself quite comfortable with them both.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next