Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A First Time for Everything

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A First Time for Everything Empty A First Time for Everything

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:23 pm

It had been several minutes that Neske had been standing in front of the large double-doors of the Kosha estate, trying to bring herself to ring the doorbell so she could get this date started. Part of her intimidation was induced by the building itself, the massive structure in front of her reminded her less of a home and more of a museum or palace, but the core of her anxiety stemmed from the fact that she was, for all intents and purposes, still pretty new at this. The "relationships" she had in the past (if they could be called that) usually amounted to one-night stands, and when they lasted longer than that she just crashed on the couch of whoever wanted in her pants until they were done with her. A real, normal, proper date was not really something she had a lot of experience with. Part of her even wanted to just turn around and bail, but she had already called ahead, so there was not backing out now. Besides, places like this usually had cameras out front, and that could be... embarrassing, to say the least.

So, after another deep breath she finally stepped forward and pressed the doorbell, fingers literally crossed for everything to go well.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

A First Time for Everything Empty Re: A First Time for Everything

Post by Serpon Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:02 pm

A moment would pass by as the door was ranged before the door would open.  A familiar redhead would be at the door entrance, Kohaku!  She was wearing her typical maid uniform.  “Oh hello Neske, how are you doing today?  Ready to go on our date?” stated the maid as she then covered her mouth and gave a little giggle, teasing the young Dutch girl.  

Once she was done she would take a moment to look at Neske before deciding to get serious.  “Give Hisui a moment, she is still getting ready.  She doesn't often go out like this.” stated Kohaku in a slightly more serious tone.  Footsteps would then be heard as Hisui started to make her way down.

Spoiler:

The maid was now wearing a black dress as she gave a bit of a blush.  It was clear that she was a bit nervous as she had never done anything like this before.  “Neske... I am ready... for our date.” stated the younger maid in a shy voice.  “Oh, Akiha is currently out for the day.  She probably won't be back until tomorrow, so you two should take your time and have fun!” stated Kohaku as she would smile before grabbing his Hisui hand and pulling her forward before pushing her towards Neske.  “Now come on you two, go have fun!” she stated as if trying to jump-start the date for them.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:58 am

Kohaku's usual antics did not do much to help Neske's anxiety, nor did her need to butt into every situation, even if Neske did understand how siblings could get. It certainly didn't help that she almost started speaking before Kohaku did, absently-mindedly forgetting just how many people live in this household. Really, she was almost thankful for being interrupted, silently cursing herself with an embarrassed blush over her face for her thoughtlessness.

The blush didn't go away, but Neske's frustration with herself did, as Hisui made her way down the stairs. The little black dress that hugged her petite body pushed a nervous lump up into Neske's throat, and the sweetly embarrassed expression on Hisui's face didn't help much either. "Me too, thanks," she dumbly responded, before her face went even redder while she attempted to correct herself. "I-I mean, thank you for being- er, I mean I'm also read- you're, er that is, um, I..." she put a stop to her rambling to take a deep breath, closing her eyes before bringing them back up to meet Hisui's. "You look beautiful," she said plainly, though still shakily, not really able or willing to mince words right now.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:54 pm

As Hisui made her way down she could see that she was not the only one nervous.  The only person right now who had any confidence was Kohaku who wasn't going on the date.  Neske was having a hard time speaking but she eventually managed to give a compliment to her.  “Thank you Neske.” stated Hisui as she could see that Neske was wearing her usual outfit.  She had hoped she would be wearing something nicer but it was to be expected as Neske didn't have much cash lying around.  From what Hisui knew, she could barely get by.

“We should head out and start.” stated Hisui as she would then make her way outside.  She was still nervous about the whole thing.  The limo was now waiting for the duo.  “Neske, where are we going today?” ask Hisui as she had no idea what was going to happen.  This entire thing had been Neske idea, so the maid believed that she had something planned out that the duo could do together.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:41 pm

As the two of them headed back down Akiha's rather extensive property, Neske almost reflexively reached her hand down by Hisui's intertwining their fingers. The limo that waited for them at the head of the driveway seemed like a bit much for Neske, especially given where they were headed, but the luxury was probably standard fare for Hisui, and even Neske had to admit it would be a nice change in some ways as well.

Hisui's question put her a bit on edge, though. It was true, Neske had some ideas of what they could do, things that fell much more in her own comfort zone, but... now that they were there, on their date, they didn't seem like such a good idea. The estate and limo didn't help relieve Neske's anxiety any, as she became conscious of just how different their worlds were. Her idea of a good time felt so... low, compared to all of this, almost scummy. But at this point, it was either the plan or nothing, so Neske figured that at the very least it was time to give it a shot.

"I, um... well, I thought we could go dancing..." she responded timidly, with an upward inflection in her voice that almost made it sound like a question. "I-if you're cool with that, I mean."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Hisui would give a quick look at Neske as her hand was grabbed and their fingers intertwined. She had never gone on a date with anyone else, so this whole experience was new to her. As the two made their way in their limo. She would focus her attention on Neske as the girl explained they would be doing some dancing. The first thing that came to Hisui mind was the kind of fancy dancing that Akiha and her family did during the parties they did with their guest. But then after thinking for a moment she realized that neither of them fit in that category. It would probably be something closer to a club or a bar.

“I see. Dancing seems like a good way to get to know one another.” stated Hisui in a calm voice as she gave a blank expression. “I assume you have the address. If so please tell the limo driver.” stated Hisui in a polite tone as she then closed her eyes for a moment.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat May 21, 2016 5:40 am

Limo driver. Right. All this high-society stuff was still going to take some getting used to. With a nervous chuckle, Neske nodded as though Hisui's response was the most obvious thing in the world before turning to the small window towards the front. She didn't have the address, not exactly, but she did have enough for a taxi driver to go off of, and this shouldn't be much different. After a hesitant pause, she passed a business card forward towards the front seat until the driver ahead grabbed hold and looked it over. It wasn't in the best condition, but it was still completely legible, and at least most of the dirty smudges on it were made from after it was in Neske's possession.

Once the vehicle started moving, Neske let herself relax a bit and let out a long sigh before scooting next to Hisui and gently placing her hand on top of the other girl's. "Uh, look... I'm not sure how you want this all to go, but I'm cool with whatever, okay? Like, I have some plans and shit but... well, just let me know if you're not up for something, okay? I know it's not all really in your comfort zone, and I won't take it personally, I swear," she asked with a nervous tone, making her best effort to keep eye contact.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 21, 2016 7:41 am

Hisui wasn't sure where they were going as Neske had pulled out a card and given it to the limo driver. At the moment, she was experiencing a strange feeling. Part of her was worried as she had no idea where they were going and if she would fit but another part of her was excited to go exploring and see new sights and spend time with Neske. She could not recall a time when she had ever felt like this before.

Her curiosity was starting to get the better of her and she was about to ask where they were going but before she could, Neske would being to speak. The maid would keep a calm look and take a second to take everything in before deciding to speak. Her face would turn a bit red as Neske place her hands on top of hers. After taking a second to take it all in, the maid would finally speak. “Neske... I have a question, where are we going to?” ask Hisui as she titled her head. The limo driver would simply continue to drive the car to the destination that had been provided by Neske.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat May 21, 2016 8:36 am

Well, that was it. The question of the hour. Honestly, Neske couldn't really read the sign over the club she spent the last weekend at, all she knew was that it was the best spot she found in town that didn't card you at the door. Though, really that wasn't what Hisui was asking. It was clear that she hadn't been to a joint like this one, something Neske knew going in, and it was probably a scary prospect, given the kind of world she had come from. So far as Neske could tell, the blush across Hisui's face was either incredibly good news or incredibly bad news.

"W-well..." she responded nervously, rubbing the back of her head as she searched for the best words, "it's like, uh, like a club, you know? With music, and lights, and a.... um, bar..." she trailed off for a moment, realizing that her description was neither eloquent nor particularly impressive at this point. "I mean, I found a place where you don't have to drink, 'cause I know you're not huge on that, and the DJ was pretty excellent last time and, I-I mean..." she stopped to take a deep breath before finishing. "I just wanted to show you a bit of my world, you know?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Hisui watched as Neske started to get nervous when asked when asked where they were going. She then explained that the duo were going to a club. She began to talk a bit about the club and how she wanted to show her a bit of her world. The maid would give a nod at her fellow redhead. “I see. I look forward to seeing your world.” stated Hisui in a respectful tone. She had never gone to a bar a before, though she had gone drinking before. She didn't drink often but when she did drink, she would drink a large amount in an attempt to keep up with Akiha. Though the result would usually end up with her become sleepy.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next