Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Morrigan Vs. Alea Tuskina

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Morrigan Vs. Alea Tuskina - Page 4 Empty Re: Morrigan Vs. Alea Tuskina

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 am

Morrigan's eyes widened at Alea's defiance. Her tightly clenched fist jerked and she pulled up her fist, slicing open the side of Alea's face as she raised her fist.

"Then who the fuck are you, little girl?" Morrigan growled. She maneuvered the boxcutter in her hand so that she was cupping the blade with her palm. She then drove the blade down so the blunt end of the cutter slammed into Aleea's temple. 'You must really hate yourself. You must have an absolute death wish. You better submit now because I am not going to stop now until I get bored or you're dead." Morrigan growled in a low tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 am

Alea saw that anger in her eyes then felt her cut her cheek the followed up with slamming her the blunt end of the cutter into her temple darn near knocking her out. Still she hadn't given up she already knew the match wouldn't end with her giving up her opponent was as extreme as it gets so the was no telling what was in stake for her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 am

Morrigan smiled down at her handiwork as she looked at Alea's clearly dazed form. She held onto Alea's leg and turned herself enough to push her thigh into Alea's face. She wanted to reposition her body enough to be abel to extract more humiliation out of the girl.

"Well, I guess you can't submit until you're fully in the pin now anyway, right?" She said with a laugh and then turned her body to try and slice up Alea's shorts. The girl was bare chested but it certainly wasn't enough. "Why waste such a humiliating position, hm?" She asked as she tried to pull off Alea's cut up shorts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:53 am

Alea was nearly unware of what was going on. Next thing she knew she felt her opponents thigh pressing against her face. Then to be humilated more her shorts were being cut now a giving she hadnt fully pinned her to trap her and get it over with it was clear that who knew besides her opponent on how long she would humilate her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Morrigan tugged the rest of Alea's clothes off, leaving her quite naked. She then shuffled back into position and looked down at Alea. She reached back to fully secure both legs, leaving the girl in a humiliating position. Now the crowd, who was hooting and cheering could see every inch of Alea's undercarriage.

"Well? Still want to resists?" Morrigan said as she grinned down at Alea. "We could do this all day, you know. Let everyone look at your pussy. I'm sure the photos that are being snapped, even as we speak, won't possibly be plastered all over the internet." Morrigan then laughed loudly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:05 pm

"I give up." Alea submitted she was beaten and humiliated and on top of it sure she'd need medical attention. All she could do it wait til that big ass crushing her would get off. "Get your fat ass off me." She said looking up at her opponent.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Morrigan grinned when Alea finally submitted. It was quite an easy victory but even as the bell rang, Morrigan didn't let up. It seemed as if Alrea was still being disrespectful as well. "Hmm... fat, you say? I don't think so. Nor do I think I'll be getting up. I might have won this match, but I'm not leaving until you understand who I am. Until you cringe at the very thought that I might suddenly appear behind you in the hallway. That I could be around every corner and that I may even be waiting for you under your bed."

Morrigan looked down coldly at Alea. "You're not... afraid. And until you are, you and I are far from finished."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 pm

"Your right i am not afraid and the only reason you even won cause this match was easy for you to take so you could use you dirty tactics you can't win a fair match." Alea had no respect for her opponent or anyone else who had to use dirty tactics to win or just in general. "Besides we both know we ain't gonna cross paths as often as you think." She said ignoring her cold stare she knew she'd get tired of sittin on her sooner or later.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Morrigan decided to rebuke Alea's words with a sharp punch down at Alea's nose. "Actually, it's true. You're not worth wasting the effort on. And you're also right about a fair match. Well, I COULD win... because you're so pathetic. But, I wouldn't even bother. I only care about destroying girls."

Morrigan let go of one of Alea's legs. "And, I think it's time we move onto that part of tonight's little show." Morrigan reached into her pocket, putting away the box cutter and pulled out her taser. "My personal favorite." She said as she lowered it to make Alea stare at it. "Have you ever been tasered before? Even the fattest cow goes down in a writhing ball of pain when struck by this little beauty."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Alea grunted to the punch to her nose it was already bloodied before. She was forced to stare at her item. "The only one whose really pathetic is you and yes but be warned i will get my revenge and you won't know when or where it will come from. So do your worst now cause karma is a bitch and i wil have my day and when i do you will pay dearly." She still had no fear so she was prepared and she will get her chance.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next