by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Career Therapy (for Tat)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Career Therapy (for Tat) Empty Career Therapy (for Tat)

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:03 am

It had probably been a long time coming for Rebecca, crunched up in a too small office chair. Her last official match in friction had been about a year ago, she'd ran interference for Adrian for the last time 7 months back, and now only seemed to show up on un-televised productions like house shows and the occasional Blu-Ray bonus match. With Adrian seemingly going straight, Cecilia spending more and more time with her motorcycle club and Clyde... well he had a girlfriend of sorts now and she didn't really want to give anyone any wrong ideas.

It was time to re-assess where she wanted to go with her career, try and find what she could actually do to get the ball rolling and strike out on her own somewhat. And for that she needed someone high up in the company who wasn't a psycho or a sociopath who could give her some actual advice. And now she was stuck in the small chair outside the office of the esteemed GM Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, waiting for her sister Hilde to finally show up.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Career Therapy (for Tat) Empty Re: Career Therapy (for Tat)

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:31 pm

With Lukretia out for the day, Hilde's workload was even more than it usually was. She was forced to take her lunch by passing through the cafeteria on her way to somewhere else and grabbing something she could hold in one hand and eat. She was just lucky that the place served wraps and was able to satisfy herself until she could eat properly.

She was just lucky that she wouldn't have to worry about appointments while Lukretia was gone. She could come and go from the office as she pleased, more or less. As she approached her office, she backed up, fully prepared to nudge her door open with her butt, her hands full of a stack of papers and a mostly eaten pea wrap. But as she approached, she saw it was already quite ajar and peeked her head in to see who might be around.

"Miss Tomko?" Hilde said when she saw the large girl in her office. She wasn't expecting THAT girl at all but put on friendly airs nonetheless. "Excuse me a moment." She said and heaved the stack of papers onto her desk. She then looked at her wrap and sighed softly as she tossed it into the garbage with a frown. It would be rude to scarf it down in front of Rebecca.

Once that was finished, she turned and looked at the woman. "I'm afraid Ms. Von Creuzfeldt isn't here today but how may I help you?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:15 pm

"Uh.... hey..." Rebecca said slightly nervously as she saw Hilde come through with a huge stack of papers. Maybe it would have been better to have arranged a more formal meeting, Hilde looked to be really busy at the moment. "Well, that's okay. I was looking to see you anyway." Rebecca explained, initially moving to stand up, but thinking better of it, she wasn't here to intimidate anyone.

"Adrian said you kind of helped with her career at tough times, and well... I kinda... sorta..." The amazon mumbled, scratching the back of her head. Asking for help was always embarrassing, especially with a subject like this. The answer was probably going to be really simple and she'd feel stupid for having asked it in the first place. "Would like if... I could... get some advice?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 am

Hilde's eyebrow raised when Rebecca spoke. "See... me?" She asked. She wasn't sure why Rebecca would ever want to see Hilde unless it was to set up a meeting with Lukretia. Hilde's soft features listened to the Amazon and she couldn't understand what the girl was saying.

"I... did?" She said. She never recalled being one who gave good advice but she shrugged it off. "W-well, I'm glad I could help. I just hope I can help you too." She said and smiled at Rebecca.

"I'll do my best, Miss Tomko... what issues are you having? Are you not satisfied with the matches you've been given?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 pm

"It was when she was doing the mask thing," Rebecca said, trying to jog Hilde's memories a bit before getting on to the meat of the matter. "Well its just.. I haven't been feeling any of the matches I get, I'm stuck doing stuff like house shows and the odd inter-gender thing for Tension and it's just... it's hard to really get motivated to be just the person who gets wheeled out when they want the audiences to be surprised at how tall I am, and since I'm no longer the only woman over 6 feet and 200 even that's starting to be less of a thing." the amazon explained, reaching back to scratch the back of her head. When she first came in there were other heavyweights and giants, but she liked to think she was at the time THE biggest one of the lot. There wasn't anyone on either brand who could measure up to her, but a couple of matches where she got her strength matched by people a lot smaller, more and more giants like Migiri Oozora, Josey Wales, Yuko and Haku, the "Iron Maiden", Nicole Hela joined up. She really had no claim to fame at the moment except for being one of the few big women who could actually form sentences.

"Used to be I could always pay attention to Adrian's stuff, help her out and things but lately she just wants to do more and more stuff on her own and that's fair enough to her, she wants to start fighting more fairly and make more of a name for herself that's good for her and all, but it kinda leaves me with nothing to do." she continued, feeling a bit embarrassed for having to admit that she was directionless and... pretty much getting bored.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:44 pm

"Oh." Hilde had forgotten and now that she remembered, she blushed a bit. She listened to Rebecca speak and frowned. It seemed like the woman had hit a bit of a rough spot.

"Well... Rebecca..." Hilde began. "I don't think you need to be marketed like that. She said as she pushed a finger against her pursed lips. "Instead of just being billed as a strong girl, maybe you should start to wrestle in matches that are more even? Girls who are extremely talented technically that might make up the difference in your size advantage? Or... maybe we can put you up against other big girls? So that you can show them that you DO have some talent and you're not JUST a sideshow freak? I know that it's not easy." Hilde said turning her head a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 pm

"Well I got put up against the big girls... then I got banned from it because I almost crushed a sizable part of the audience." Rebecca confessed, those cage walls looked so much more sturdy than they actually were. "I could do more matches, but it's difficult to find people to go for it, I mean people take one look at me, think their either being set up by someone who is it out for them or are just gonna get squished, and very few people want to get squished... outside of ... a few... situations." She coughed nervously, maybe she should have dropped that subject before things got awkward.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:16 am

Hilde shook her head at Rebecca's words. "Well, there ARE people who are looking to take on anyone they can. If you want to wrestle, I'll find them. I know you want to be taken seriously. But... what do you want aside from that? Are you looking to get int he title race? Maybe you could expand to something that is..." Hilde flushed and looked down. "That has less to do with your size. Something where any girl might have an even playing field... you know?" Hilde said trying not to specifically say that Rebecca might make a good hentai wrestler.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 am

Rebecca mulled it over, people had said that the only reason she wasn't a champion right now was that she hadn't paid any attention to them and that the moment she did, they might as well strap the gold around her waist. "Well, I was kind of expecting to be tag team champion, after the Temple Games, but Adrian got injured and didn't even compete for the right contract so that went out the window. The Entropy belt, kind of reserved for newer girls, maybe go after the Hardcore championship?" The amazon suggested "Since Cec is the champ, it'd be kinda awkward but she'd probably be up for it anyway. She always jokes about being able to kick my ass and all. Might be nice to make her prove it."

Then came the next suggestion, which was a little bit confusing at first. What did she mean by even playing field? Was she suppossed to tie one hand behind her back or fight enough people so they added up to her weight or... oh. "...I'll think I'll give a rain-check on that idea." Rebecca said, grimly remembering how bad Akashi had kicked her ass in a straight up sex fight, maybe going after the hentai belt was not a good idea right now. She was doing fine just tossing the sumo around but beyond that, she kinda sucked at it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:37 am

Hilde rubbed her chin. Rebecca's words made more sense than her own. "Ahh..." Hilde said and blushed. "Well.. now that I think about it. Maybe the Hardcore Title wouldn't be so bad? Giving another girl a chance to use weapons against you might actually level the playing field a bit." She said and smiled at Rebecca.

"But, even a big girl like yourself. I'm still worried. Are you SURE you would want to go through with that?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next