Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno)

Post by Darius Wed May 01, 2013 6:10 pm

When Akashi stopped as a result of Sarah's shout the Queen of Brawl couldn't help but wonder if the sumo had planned for this kind of reaction. Her theory was further proven when Akashi walked back suppressing a grin, much to Sarah's annoyance.

When Akashi counted off her fingers Sarah listened with growing disdain as she heard the sumo's woes. Dumped by her fiancé️, fight with her best friend, abandoned by her other friend, abandoned by yet another friend who was at the peak of her......oh wait, that was Sarah herself. At least now she knew what happened to the Title belt. She figured they would have a match at the last Avalanche to decide the next champ, but apparently that didn't pan out for them. Other than that, it was quite the high school drama that Akashi had racked up while she was away.

"Well, that all sounds horrible," Sarah chuckled when Akashi finished up her summary of events. "And why do you even need a roommate? Aren't you rich by now?" When Sarah was asked why she had left the AFW in the first place, Sarah shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I don't know. Spur of the moment, I guess. Decided to just leave it all for awhile, go on a bit of a road trip across this spit of land called Japan. We went all over." This time Sarah started to count off her fingers. "Hokkaidō, Kansai, Hiroshima, Kyushu islands...."

Sarah then smirked. "More recently I'm being beaten half-to-death in hallways, then fucked in every hole I have with big ass strap-ons." Sara shrugged and grinned widely. "You now me. I like to keep things interesting."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno)

Post by Tatyina Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Akashi furrowed her brow at Sarah's words. "It was horrible!" She huffed and crossed her arms. "And.. I have some money, sure..." Akashi turned her head and blushed. Really, she was probably the highest paid girl in Friction but she lived and acted like she was only a little well off. She didn't like to flaunt her money, that was for sure. "But... that doesn't mean a woman pile shaped of money is fun to talk to! What the hell! You have like thirty people living with you!" Akashi retorted. "I can't have ONE... after the love of my life abandoned me? You're a butt." Akashi muttered with a grin.

Sarah's words made Akashi make a dry face at the brawler. "Sarah-san..." She said softly. "I don't like sounding like your mother but... you never think about anything you do. Maybe that's why you end up in hallways beaten and fucked..."

Akashi sighed. "Everyone else is too afraid of you to tell you you're being dumb. But you won't listen to me. So..." She shrugged and leaned back in her seat. "I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just scrape you off the ground when you finally piss off the wrong person and they don't just want to fuck you with a big strap-on." Akashi then shuddered. "Yuuuuck... I ... ugh... That IS a fate worse than death. ewwwww penises!" Akashi wrinkled her nose. "They are so nasty. I had to touch one that was covered in spandex the other day and I almost vomit. And I wasn't even trying to .... bleeeech!"

Akashi then narrowed her eyes at Sarah. "I'm so pissed at you anyway. How long have I been trying to get in your pants and you let a bunch of skanks fuck you right in the middle of the hallway where everyone can find you? You bitch." Akashi pouted as she crossed her arms under her chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Sarah smirked at Akashi's reaction. Sarah was pretty well off herself. In addition to being one of the more higher paid girls on the roster the Gatt Attack also brought in a hefty sum for each beatdown they were paid to dish out. It gave her the money needed to buy a much bigger apartment to accommodate the rest of the people Akashi was just talking about. "What? Rika's my girl. Course she's gonna live with me," Sarah chuckled, idly wondering how the young brawler would react to her recent attack. "And then there's Sabre, who's really more of a pet. Like a dog. Or a recess monkey. It's just with you I can see a pattern developing where you fall in love with this new girl, agree to marry her, then get ditched in a couple of months." Sarah grinned like the bitch that she was. "Just saying."

Sarah shrugged a bit then finally settled for a sigh. "Fine. You want the truth? I got tired of this place. Don't get me wrong, I love to fight. It's my bread and butter. But here it just started to become work here. After I got the Title belt I was the best bitch in the place. Well, I always knew I was but now it was official. Shit just got boring after that. So, I left, and my girls went with me. Figured some time away would do me good." Sarah smirked lightly. "I did me good alright. People seem to have forgotten what a bad bitch I am. I got my work cut out for me just reminding them."

Sarah grinned and held her side, wincing as her fingers traced across her fractures. "Yup. Karma's a bitch," she said soon enough. "Can't say I'm a fan. but, things have certainly gotten more interesting." Sarah snickered when Akashi described her disgust of the male genitalia. "Oh lighten up. It's all good in my opinion. Not this time, of course. Those things were fucking huge."

Again Sarah rolled her eyes. "Once again, Akashi, I must apologize for my complete and utter selfishness in getting beaten and raped before you could get the chance to. Oh, how horrible of me. Tell you what. Next time you find me like that, don't carry me to the hospital. Just take me. Right then and there." The deadpan in Sarah's voice displayed complete and utter sarcasm, much to her amusement. "So no belts yet, huh? What are you even trying for now?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Akashi narrowed her eyes at Sarah's words. "You see a pattern?" She questioned. "I don't just... fall in love with people!" Akashi shook her head. "I'm slutty, sure..." Akashi blushed. "I can admit that. I have needs and I like to sleep around with girls... but I don't just fall in love... Besides!" Akashi snapped back. "Cassie-san is straight. She doesn't like girls. She won't even let me walk around the house... MY HOUSE... naked! So... " Akashi stuck out her tongue at Sarah and pulled her hand to her eye and pulled down her eyelid. "Nnnnnn!" Akashi didn't know why Sarah brought out the kinder gardener in her, but she had a decent idea it was because Sarah, as tough as she was, had a little bit of kinder gardener in HER too.

Akashi sighed at Sarah as she spoke. "I hate to break it to you, Sarah-san but this IS work. It's your JOB. It's your career..." She said dryly. "It's not just your personal... oh, whatever..." Akashi said as she threw up her hands. "You won't listen to me anyway. I'm glad you had fun at least."

Akashi ten stood up and looked at Sarah. She leaned forward, pushing her face close to Sarah's. "Sarah-san. I don't want to just fuck you." She said. "I want you to willingly make love to me." She looked into so Sarah's eyes. "Which... I don't see happening." She added with much disappointment. "Even though you're just as much of a slut as I am, you bastard." Akashi frowned at Saran and then leaned a little closer. "Or... I want to look you in the eye.... beat your ass fair and square... and drag you back to wherever I please and fuck your conquered ass til you mewl like a virgin."

Akashi put a hand on Sarah's breast, wary of Sarah's ribs and then leaned in to steal a quick, tongueless kiss on the lips before sliding back into the chair.

"Just because I don't have any gold around my waist doesn't mean I haven't been up to anything..." Akashi frowned. "I have a contract for the tag team titles. I know we can earn those." Akashi leaned back and crossed her arms. "What am I trying for? I don't want JUST a belt. I want to be the undeniably greatest wrestler this place has ever or WILL ever see!" Akashi said as she puffed out her chest proudly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6