Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:47 am

"Bullshit!" Akashi yelled as she struggled to hold her ground but felt her back slide off the ground. It scraped and then, up. She clenched her teeth tightly and brought both hands to her pants. The way Rebecca was holding her, they were the only thing keeping her from making an unceremonious crash landing back on terra firma. She shut her eyes to keep from getting totally dizzy. But what else could she do in this situation but hold on, even as she felt the momentum of the swing cut through her senses and cloud her head. She was going to make Rebecca pay for this!

But, she also wanted to have the mental capacity to give back. No matter what she did, she was probably heading out of the ring and probably nude. After wrestling with her pride, she decided it was better to let it happens sooner, rather than later and let go of her pants with both hands, letting her body go as she was tossed out of the ring, and out of her pants with an undignified thud."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 pm

"Got you now!" Rebecca yelled as she picked up speed, waiting for the right moment to pull back and pants Akashi, mid spin. Sending the Sumo flying one way and the last bit of clothing in the match another way. Despite spinning making her dizzy, she thinks that got the point across well enough. For someone who had been used to just throwing everyone else around like ragdolls to be treated like that had to really

"Uh... water warning?" Adrian said nervously, holding the bucket by Akashi, no rush to dunk her under the waterfall in case she shot up and choked her in her rage, and also something was catching her eye, something shiny in a place where there wasn't suppossed to be anything shiny "Errrr..." she muttered, her blush coming back in full force

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am

Akashi landed with a thud and when she heard Adrian's words, she growled out. "Just fucking do it." She muttered, less jovially than before. She didn't realize why Adrian stuttered but it gave her a moment to try and adjust to the swirling room. She rolled onto her hands and knees, her face nearly in Adrian's lap. "Listen, you." She said lowly as she threw her hand up and grabbed onto Adrian's knee tightly to push herself up so she was wobbling in front of Adrian's face.

'When I'm done with her, and I get my hands on you, I'm going to take my time and make sure I get a taste of every inch of you." She said, leaving a bot breath on Adrian's cheek. "Pour the damn water." She added with a huff as her dizzy head made her lean close to Adrian's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Adrian just whimpered when Akashi grabbed her knee, paralyzed by fear as the sumo climbed up to get in her face. She knew just how intimidating she was from her previous encounters with her after pissing the former champion off. But even as she was, but naked and dizzy as all hell, she still sent a shiver of pure terror down the cosplayer's spine as she made her intentions quite clear. It was all too much for her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed, trying to push Akashi off her so she could scramble away and limp out of the room, wanting no part of this gamble anymore.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"Heh, heh, heh." Akashi chuckled as Adrian fleed. She grabbed the bucket of water and dumped it on hserself. it felt refreshing after getting taken for a ride as it rivuletted down her naked form. She then turned and looked back at Rebecca with a grin. "She doesn't need to see what I'm about to do to you." Akashi said and stepped back into the ring.

"You can't win the match just by throwing me around, Rebecca-chaaan." She stalked towards the bigger Amazon. "Don't worry though. After this over and the two of you are in bed with me, I'll treat her so special. I'll be so gentle and delicate. I'll make her purr so lovingly with my touch that she won't even remember what yours feels like." Akashi said and lowered her head, grinning at Rebecca. She could goad too when she felt like it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Rebecca was a lot less amused by Adrian's departure and wasn't going to waste time letting Akashi know just how scary a truly pissed off Amazon could be. As she was finishing drenching herself in the cool water, Rebecca rushed up, hand cocked back and swung a huge haymaker at Akashi's head. She had been having a little fun this match, but after that: fun times were over.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 am

Akashi saw Rebecca's rhino, stomping charge. The girl was a lot more angry than she really should have been. It was OK to get jealous, Akashi found that to be cute. it was definitely alright to defend her lover's honor. Akashi respected that. But to get this out of hand at something Akashi had almost no control over, Akashi wasn't a fan of that one bit.

Akashi knew how powerful Rebecca was already. If she took that hit, she might be knocked completely unconscious. The good thing, if there was any sort, was that Rebecca seemed to be too furious to think clearly about what she was doing and how the haymaker, despite being extremely powerful, was also a horribly telegraphed punch. Akashi felt her body tingle and bent her knees as Rebecca was swinging. She threw her shoulder forward to try and lunge past the punch and throw her body into Rebecca's oncoming body.

She knew very well she couldn't stop such a freight train, even with her own body, but she wasn't trying to derail her, just throw her off course. momentum and positioning was one of Akashi's specialties and she hoped if she could dodge the punch, she could grab Rebecca's arm and turn her momentum into a flip and send the large Amazon flying over Akashi's shoulder and onto her back. Sumo matches were won and lost with even less momentum behind their strikes and maybe with Rebecca's cloudy judgement, she could feel what it was like to be tossed around 'like a kawaii' as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Rage was a lot of things: a powerful anesthetic that could allow people to just ignore how hurt they was by focussing everything somewhere else, a power source for some, but in the case of the Amazon it was exactly the wrong state of mind to be in. Akashi had demonstrated much earlier in the match that she was not the one to charge against and despite the size difference, could easilly throw the amazon if Rebecca had provided enough momentum for her to use, which she had.

"Gah!" Rebecca yelled out as she bounced off the hard wood floor, taking her turn to be sent flying out of the ring, only with no Adrian to dish out watery justice or revive her with a cold water bucket, whichever was needed at the time. Shaking her head to try and forget the pain, she quickly got back to her feet, eager to try and take another shot at Akashi before her rage subsided.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 am

Akashi let out a soft huff as she flung Rebecca onto the cold floor. That couldn't have felt good, even with how big the girl was, maybe especially so because she wasn't falling on a semi-forgiving mat but an unforgiving hard floor. Akashi backed up and backed into the ring. She looked at Rebecca though and shook her head as the girl stood up.

"Don't get mad at me!" She yelled. "Quit treating Adrian like she's a China doll!" Akashi said with furrowed eyebrows. "Or don't agree to match term that could get you in trouble. What are you afraid of, Rebecca-chan!?" Akashi shouted out. "I'll treat her good, you can trust me." Akashi pushed her fist against her heart. "I'd never do anything to hurt her on purpose but she's not a child. She's in a fucking wrestling league! She needs to learn how to handle a few things. It's not too much to ask!"

Akashi narrowed her eyes. "Or is THAT what you're worried about? That she might actually be able to live for herself. You're not scared for HER, you're scared for YOU! I think YOU'RE the one who doesn't know how to live without Adrian-chan, not the other way around!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 am

Rebecca snarled at Akashi's accusations "And you obviously know what's best for everyone." She said sarcastically "Oh, please: let me rape your girlfriend, she has to know what it feels like, it won't hurt her even though she ran off at the thought of it." The amazon said, trying her best to imitate Akashi's voice before dropping straight back into her death glare. "She's not in any trouble, because I won't let you touch her!" She barked back before stomping back onto the mats, trying to force Akashi to lock up with her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next