Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nibble on This!

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 6 Empty Re: Nibble on This!

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 am

Wells' eyes widened at Elena's words. She shook her head as tears began to leak from her face. "No! Elena is the cutest! Your scars?" Wells said and lowered her head. "I don't care about that! They are yours and I think they are beautiful because they are on you. I like Elena Nibbles because she's Elena Nibbles. And without the things that made her her, then she wouldn't be her and I wouldn't like that!" Wells made herself a little dizzy with her won words.

She scrubbed the tears away from her eyes and shook her head. "I don't want to go, Elena!" She insisted. "But, if you don't want to lose your job, I'll help you clean up! I made the mess too!" She said as she looked around for something to clean.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 pm

With a little confusion, and a few dried up tears, Elena could see in a way of Welly's words towards her, she actually didn't really care about the scars...nor did she turn a blind eye in disgust, making Elena herself wipe her eyes, in a small sign of stopping her tears. "You...r really think that Welly?" she said, sweetly, despite looking an awful mess from the little snack frenzy earlier, just still trying to get over the fact she had someone, who actually did care about her than just see her as another ditz of a maid girl...

"W Well's! slow downnnn..." Elena giggled through her teary face, moving on up to Well's, to cuddle her close while wrapped in the blanket, "I think you have sugar rush...but...t that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me while I've been living here!" she beamed with a smile forming, leaning herself up, to plant two cheek kisses on Well's before shifting back to look at the mess they had made.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 6 CxD01fY
nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 am

Wells yelped when Elena told her to ccalm down. All that did was make her not calm down even more! But when Elena grabbed her, Wells panted sugary breaths against Elena's face. "E-Elena..." She whispered. "O-Of course! I like you better than the cheesecake! You're much sweeter, at least!" Wells said and giggled when she was hugged, loving the cozy blanket and turning her cheek to receive each sticky kiss properly.

"Elena Nibbles is one of the nicest people anyone's ever said to me!" Wells said, while her eyes glazed at her own confusing words. She then leaned in and rubbed her nose against Elena's and smiled. "Do I still have to go, Elena? I want to stay... with you..." She said and grinned widely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:30 pm

"O of course not....I don't wanna be lonely, and messy, I wanna be with you, AND messy!~" she said eventually cheering up, blushing redly as Elena was too overwhelmed by all these nice compliments, along with the warm breathes that just tingled her cheeks, she placed her own little hands, on Well's own...as if wanting to say something a little personal. Something she needed to get off her chest, as well as improve herself to AFW's watching recognition, and for getting new friends...

"But there is one teeny, tiny thing I want to ask you, W Welly~" Elena said, her head tilted downwards shyly, rubbing her small fingers over Well's messy hands. Biting her lip a little nervous, and scared of asking this to someone as cute as Well's, who was just as devious in the ring too from the papers!

Taking a long sigh, Elena finally spilled the beans, "Welly.....c can I fight you in the wrestle leagues someday? I j just wanna get out there and, k kick some butt!~" she said, jumpy from all the sugar she had ate, cuddling Well's to her small chest closely too.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 am

Wells gasped at Elena's words. What did Elena say? That she was lonely. Wells could feel her heart stirring, pumping faster with a desire to erase those feelings from Elena. She'd make sure the girl wasn't lonely for one more second! But still, she ended up giggling, rather than fretting thanks to Elena's tone. She smooshed her face against Elena's and kissed her on the cheek cutely.

Wells backed away from Elena's face when the girl said her next words, holding tightly onto Elena's head. "Teeny tiny?" She questioned. "We're both so small! Is there any other kind of thing to ask!?" She said and giggled. The two of them were practically microscopic!

But Elena's request didn't seem so bad. Why was she worried? "ooooh... Elena... so, it's like THAT is it?" She said rubbing her chin in thought. "I had absolutely noooo idea." She questioned. She really had no clue. She tilted her head and looked unscrupulously at Elena before lunging at Elena and wrapping her arms around her, lifting her up off her feet but just barely. 'So you want mt to powerbomb you in front of all those people! You want me to show off my strength!? I don't know if you can handle it!"

Wells then grunted, let go of Elena and flopped onto her butt, panting. "Hah... hah... Elena Nibbles..." She said. "I'll make you ever regret challenging me." She said in a deadly serious voice, looking up at Elena with a dark look before flopping onto her back and kicking her feet in thee air.

"Ahahaha! Elena, I bet you were all Oh no! Welly! when I was like 'you're my eternal rival, Elena!'" Wells made a serious face briefly before laughing again. She did her best to sit up and hugged Elena's naked leg, nuzzling it. "Elena, I want to wrestle you too." She said in a sweet tone, kissing Elena's leg. "Whatever you want to do, I want to do it with YOU, Elena Nibbles!" Wells decided right then and there.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

From the moment Well's said what she would do to her in a fight, Elena's face twitched for a good few seconds, she could fight!...for a newbie that was, while not being the most fearsome, tough, and tallest of fighters, Elena ALWAYS had her tricks for up close fight. "Sh she's laughing at me?! b but I can fight....really...I CAN! I'm no push over maid, I totally floored that customer the other da.....ouhhhh~" Elena thought, while cutely her thoughts were becoming spoken words, blushing and twitching like the little bundle of blonde she was at Well's...

"Welly.....you just watch! I'll go Cecilia Northman all over your sorry butt!" Elena bursted out, in a little heroic burst of herself, jacked up on the sweet treats along with getting the confidence to accept that fight. That and her late nights watching Miss Northman on TV. Smiling a little devious herself, as she would butt drop herself down onto the floor, and pull in Welly into a cute headlock of her small arms and grip...hardly to hurt her...

"Elena lock-locking!" she giggled, pumped, and letting her small towel go, revealing her small naked body in all its perkiness...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 am

"My butt!" Wells said blushing. "Elena! I never knew you were that kind of girl.' The pink haired girl said panting softly and blushing. She turned her body and showed off her cute rump to Elena from the side only to be pulled into a headlock.

"Oh no! I'm doomed!" Wells said as her head rubbed up against Elena's small breast, panting softly against her nipple. "Hah.. hah... You're strong, Elena!" Wells encouraged. She then grabbed Elena's leg and tried to yank it upwards and hug it tightly against herself. "B-But, I still can twist you into a cute pretzel." She said trying to put Elena into an ankle lock, but really only succeeding in spreading Elena's legs widely apart. It was hard to do anything when Elena had Wells in that vice-like headlock!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 am

Hyped on showing Well's some of her moves she would use, Elena would eagerly keep hold of her friend, in the headlock, while blinking her eyes at Welly grabbing her own leg! feeling a little excitement from down below, but nothing too painful, since Wells was beginning to fight like a softy in Elena's eyes. "Pretzels? what pretzels? I shoulda made some along with that mess!~" she giggled deviously, just wondering what she could REALLY do in the wrestling leagues, Friction of course, yet she needed to learn and train first, before stepping into the ring with the bigger, tougher fighters...

And Well's would be one of them! despite the things Elena din't know about her just yet...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum