Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nibble on This!

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 5 Empty Re: Nibble on This!

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Wells grinned as Elena cutely scarfed the cheesecake. It looked so delicious and she really wanted a piece too, but for now, she was content with just cheering on Elena and her efforts. "Go! Go, Elena! Don't let the cheesecake win!" She said and raised her fist triumphantly when Elena finished as though the girl had just slain a giant.

Wells then looked at Elena and blinked a few times. "Hot clothes!? B-But... we;'re all sticky and milky and crumbly! Won't that just dirty them again?! And..." Wells blushed. "Well, won't they just come OFF again!? E-Elena!" Wells shouted. "Elena! We.. I... " She blushed when suddenly her stomach growled loudly.

"I need cake!" She chirped and grabbed her own piece and began to scarf it down like a champion.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Elena hummed, Well's did make a point...but Elena did have some cute little nightwear to show her, as her gut rumbled from the intake of all this. Was all this food, necessary?, she thought, meeping at the vision of her boss finding her asleep in the back room, with a bare naked girl. Watching Well's with wide blue eyes, scoff down that treat. "M maybe....but...I never really sleep nekky before! or any other time!" she stated, poking one finger at Well's body, and running it to get a nice taste on her small finger, licking it, as a blush and smile would come to the British girl's face...

"F FINE! w we get nekky! no one gonna tell us what to do!" Elena boomed out, playfully slapping Well's chest, as the girl was quite jacked up on sweet things...and life! cuddling at Well's since fun like this, was new to Elena's normal nights spent in AFW. She loved it so far, but even yet she would love it more...

Picking up another cake, and stuffing it right in Well's gob with a grinning smile.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 5 CxD01fY
nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Wells' eyes widened at Elena's cute words. "N-Neky!?" She said and gulped. When she said it like THAT it sounded way worse! But Elena's forceful words emboldened the pink haired kawaii. "T-That's right! We can do whatever we want!"

"Eeep!" Wells shivered as her chest was slapped but then being force fed cake. Wells tried her best to stuff down the cake. "Ooophhthbbopopphhh!" She flailed as she gave Elena a shove and tried to swallow down some of the cake. "Elhnha!" Wells said, spitting out some cake. "Whe cnthdo whatther wehe whanth!" Wells then pushed forward and tried to kiss Elena with a deep, cakey kiss, looking to rub their nubile bodies together. She was so high on sugar! And life! And sugar!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Elena had a hard time understanding what Well's were saying, she didn't have good table manners, nor did she really care if she scoffed...or guzzled it down. Making Elena, blink, at the thought of DOING whatever she pleased from now on, with Wells, since it was a good time to relax a little...trash the cafe...stay up late, and who knows what else. "Then lets d-drmmmmfhph?!" Elena muffled into Well's mouth, caught by her lips, while her arms and legs went weak, kissed yet again! was Well's really falling for her cute ways? or was it that expensive perfume, Elena was told not to touch, inside her bosses messy office.

"S sooo....yummmy....yet, I w want to play more now!" Elena thought hazily, in a daydream like love, as she felt even more urges to do naughty things to Well's, and not tell anyone after. She felt like a rebel at last! no master, no boss, just her her own free will to do things, her way, in which case was to explore what Wells wanted from her. Smooching her, by cutely and hungrily moving her lips, her mouth, against Well's own...while wrapping her arms to walk them backwards into her prepared room. With her goal of not wanting to feel lonely no more...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Wells swooned at the sticky, cake and crumb filled kiss. It was as moist and delicious as all the sweets they were enjoying and the pink aired kawaii was already wanting to get lost in Elena. Wells squeaked as their sticky naked bodies rubbed up against each other. Her cheeks were hot and she could feel the call of the lusty succubus that resided inside of her begin to whisper in her head. With Elena? With cute, innocent Elena? Wells head swirled with a sugary, lusty buzz.

She felt Elena began to walk them back as they continued to kiss, Wells, poking her cute, wet tongue into Elena's mouth to taste her cakey tongue. Her own hands pawed at Elena's body. Her cute back, her cuter butt and her sweet thighs. Wells felt like there was no way she could touch Elena more if she wanted to. She wished she had more hands and more lips to keep it up. She thought maybe that a REAL lusty Succubus might!

"E-Elena." Wells finally squeaked, pulling away from the kiss long enough to catch her breath as she panted sugar coated breaths against her fellow cutey. "Y-You're .... delicious!" She said, amazed by her own words. "You taste way better than the cake and that was the best cake ever!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am

Still gasping for her breath, Elena was finally pulled away from Well's despite her little 'feeding frenzy', moving herself to nuzzle the girl's, head of hair in a cute display of her love. "T the...taste me more Wells! I j just kinda feel nervous.....o on doingggg it..." Elena said quietly, for it was true aside her snuggles and smooches, she was nervous being so close to Well's like this...naked, experiencing new places, and the features of her body, until she looked down to the many scars on her bare stomach.

"N no!, shoulda seen this before I...got careless!" she meeped, quickly grabbing the small blanket from the storeroom floor, and covering her body to shield it from Well's eyes. Lightly tearing of how careless she was with her body, with the consequence of showing her scars from long ago. "W Well's I don't think I should be doing this, b being with you...its just gonna...make me more ashamed of ma'self..." Elena moaned looking out of the window, tearfully shunning Well's, in fear that her new friend had seen something, she shouldn't of...

The scars of her past as a slave maid...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:25 am

Wells eyes widened when she heard Elena speak. That she wanted to be tasted more. Wells tummy felt like it might rumble with desire even more. Along with some other places which had desires. But Wells nodded eagerly and lifted up her sticky hands. But Elena was nervous? Well, wasn't that the whole point? To NOT be nervous?

Wells watched Elena cover up quickly and took a step back. "E-Elena?! Why would you be ashamed of ya'self? You're so cute and tiny! Isn't that the best thing ever?" Wells blinked and threw herself at Elena, wrapping her arms around the blanketed girl and began to kiss her face repeatedly. "Elenaaaa mwah! Elena mwah! Elena mwah!" She said, speaking the noise her lip smacking caused. Wells then stopped. "Actually..." She said and began to lick the cake off Elena's face.

She giggled as she licked and then nuzzled Elena. "E-Elena?" Wells said, tilting her head. "What's wrong? Are you suddenly getting goosebumps from the cold air?" Wells then dipped down and tried to crawl into the blanket that Elena wrapped around herself. "Don't leave me to freeze to death!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Elena's tears started to spread as Well's, kissed the poor girl all over, leaving her quivering and afraid to tell her about her own 'scars' beneath. No one knew this, but Elena's past life...was nothing of freedom, but slavery, serving a greedy Master and Mistress each paining day, was making her shudder at the memory now. "WELL'S j just listen!...y your...making this hard for me to...to..." Elena was turning into a teary mess all over, tilting her head to the side...covering her bare body in the blanket, which was being tugged by Well's at the same time...

Eventually, making Elena cover her own face, as the blanket fell down from them both...
Revealing the stained scars on her skin, from severe whip lashings, adding to the fact of Elena's very timid and nervous attitude. With the painful fact that she used a happy look on life, to cover the little girl she was underneath it all.

".......tell you..." Elena murmured ashamed, tears dripping from her hands, as the girl raced to the bathroom in upset...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Wells had never kissed anyone in such a way as to make them cry. Kissing was supposed to do the OPPOSITE of make someone cry! Unless they were tears of joy. But Wells was pretty sure she wasn't THAT good at kissing. Especially when she was giving what amounted to puppy dog licks.

But as Elena's condition worsened, Wells tilted her head. She stopped with the kisses and shivered as she tried to figure out exactly what was wrong with Elena. Did she do something she shouldn't have? Was she worried they'd be in trouble for feasting on the cake? Unfortunately Elena didn't say. The blanket dropped, revealing her scarred body and Wells blinked. She saw the scars but she didn't notice. That was Elena's body. She followed Elena to the body.

"Elena Nibbles!" She said as she leaned against the door and frowned. "Why do you weep!? I'm sorry I tried to keep you innocent! It's just... you're so cute! I would never want anything naughty to happen to you at all!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Elena just stood there shunning away Well's, dressed in a small towel, while ashamedly covering her skin...she couldn't help but feel the scars on her body, we're all her fault, by not being a good enough maid in her past life in Britain. "W Well's...I'm just.....w worried about all this, you've seen my scars, this is why I think its a bad idea!" she said, trembling in her voice as she cutely hid herself away, trying her best to ignore her new friend outside, who just wanted to help her for once. But even to more of her worries, Elena was even more scared of her boss coming back through her short, burst of grown confidence, "I j just don't want to lose my job, Welly..." Elena mumbled, "it be best if you went home...and I cleaned up t this place by myself..." she continued, starting to think of negative thoughts about herself...she was naked, but not only that, but she had touched another girl her size too, breasts and all...

Her mind started to fill up with violation and shame, by just looking at Well's...
"J just leave Well's....p please..." she moaned lightly.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum