Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nibble on This!

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nibble on This!

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 am

Wells eyes widened in shock when the top seemed to crumble in her hands. She had exposed the girl's breasts and stared down at the perky little orbs with confusion. Her mouth hung open as her body seemed to shut down while it processed what to do next. Suddely she snapped out of her haze and quickly pulled off her own top.

"It won't be weird if I'm naked too!" She declared and threw her bra to the side, leaving her half naked as well.

She then looked down at the girl and gasped once more. She pushed her palms into Elea's breasts. "Oh no, you're getting cold!" She rubbed her palms into Elena's chest to try and force the hard little nips down back into their dormant state. As she did, she began to shiver. "Ahh... I'm cold now too!" She said and shut her eyes. "I'll keep us warm, Elena!" She professed and hugged her body against Elena's and squeezed the girl tightly, mashing their perky breasts together as Wells began to rub her body all over Elena's to try and create some friction and keep their tiny, half naked forms heated and cozy.

The exertion made Wells start to pant softly against Elena. "Hah... Hah..." She squeaked out, her audible breaths sounding like gentle moans of pleasure.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2dqavob0]Wells eyes widened in shock when the top seemed to crumble in her hands. She had exposed the girl's breasts and stared down at the perky little orbs with confusion. Her mouth hung open as her body seemed to shut down while it processed what to do next. Suddely she snapped out of her haze and quickly pulled off her own top.

"It won't be weird if I'm naked too!" She declared and threw her bra to the side, leaving her half naked as well.

She then looked down at the girl and gasped once more. She pushed her palms into Elea's breasts. "Oh no, you're getting cold!" She rubbed her palms into Elena's chest to try and force the hard little nips down back into their dormant state. As she did, she began to shiver. "Ahh... I'm cold now too!" She said and shut her eyes. "I'll keep us warm, Elena!" She professed and hugged her body against Elena's and squeezed the girl tightly, mashing their perky breasts together as Wells began to rub her body all over Elena's to try and create some friction and keep their tiny, half naked forms heated and cozy.

The exertion made Wells start to pant softly against Elena. "Hah... Hah..." She squeaked out, her audible breaths sounding like gentle moans of pleasure.

This was insane, Elena built a business right outside the AFW dome, and now she was dealing with the sexual stuff Tao was fascinated over! for what looked like the odd situation, a couple passed the window blinking in shock at them both, rubbing, firmly against each other. Possibly thinking that the cafe was catered to, those weird foreign couple's that came here...or maybe it was something else? but poor Elena had to wake up somehow, laying there with swirly eyes looking up at the ceiling, only to be moved up and down by Well's friction towards her...feeling a warm blush of life come back to her cheeks as the little Brit girl, moaned in a mix of delight, and confusion.

Though this experience of sexual moves, would stick in her mind, since she was growing up to be a big girl now...

"O ouhhhhh...what the blimmin....heck....happene...." Elena said waking up from her cute K.O with Well's, looking up at her blue, bright eyed, in shock to see where they both were. Naked, yet showing off they're smalls breasts to each other, as both of they're breasts were bounced against each other's. Making Elena just want to get up, and take a long cold shower about all this...but for Nibbles herself, she felt this, warm, welcoming, and exciting the tingles in her little body as she panted on Well's face.

"Were you havin a bed wrestlin dream or somethin?.....oops..." Elena shut up her lips quickly, having never mentioned a dirty word in her language of, bed wrestling, having accidentally flicked through a match on the TV earlier.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 3 CxD01fY
nibble on this - Nibble on This! - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

"Eeeep!" Wells squeaked when Elena awoke. She wasn't sure whether or not she should throw herself off the girl or hug her even tighter. Her half nakedness convinced her to stay shivering against Elena as their breasts wobbled in rhythm from Wells shaking, causing her to let out a squeaky moan and shut her eyes partially, pressing her cheek against Elena and nuzzling the girl, almost without control.

"N-No!" Wells shouted, almost a little louder than she should have with her cheek rubbing against Elena's and her lips near Elena's ear. "There was milk and then your dress, like exploded and now I'm cold! D-Dun't let go of me. We need to rub against each other to stay warm while we think of something!" Wells said with a gasp as she let out a another moan when their bare nipples touched, shooting a spark of pleasure through her body that made her hips buck and forced her crotch tightly down against Elena's.

"H-Haaaanh!" She moaned into Elena's ear. "E-Elena!" She called the girl's name in hopes she had a better plan than her. In reality, it sounded more like Wells was cutely moaning her name. But then something clicked. "E-Elena! Get on top of me and rub my hard! Then... Then I'll do you! Once we're warm enough, then we should be able to work ourselves up enough to really get moving!" It was the perfect plan!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm

[quote="Tatyina":1zg24akg]"Eeeep!" Wells squeaked when Elena awoke. She wasn't sure whether or not she should throw herself off the girl or hug her even tighter. Her half nakedness convinced her to stay shivering against Elena as their breasts wobbled in rhythm from Wells shaking, causing her to let out a squeaky moan and shut her eyes partially, pressing her cheek against Elena and nuzzling the girl, almost without control.

"N-No!" Wells shouted, almost a little louder than she should have with her cheek rubbing against Elena's and her lips near Elena's ear. "There was milk and then your dress, like exploded and now I'm cold! D-Dun't let go of me. We need to rub against each other to stay warm while we think of something!" Wells said with a gasp as she let out a another moan when their bare nipples touched, shooting a spark of pleasure through her body that made her hips buck and forced her crotch tightly down against Elena's.

"H-Haaaanh!" She moaned into Elena's ear. "E-Elena!" She called the girl's name in hopes she had a better plan than her. In reality, it sounded more like Wells was cutely moaning her name. But then something clicked. "E-Elena! Get on top of me and rub my hard! Then... Then I'll do you! Once we're warm enough, then we should be able to work ourselves up enough to really get moving!" It was the perfect plan!

Elena blinked her eyes quickly looking up at Wells, she...was going to do her, this close as Well's was rubbing harder and harder, shattering the poor Elena's hope's for quite the peaceful night of just cleaning up. But in the smallest part of her body, she, was enjoying this...company, but closer together, just like hugging each other on a cold night, but mixed with the pleasure Welly was giving her. "Whwhwhwhwhwhat the heck are yo.....ouhhhh, n nmhhhfh..." Elena groaned softly back up to the girl, about to raise her hand to try and push Welly off her body, but stopped from doing that. Feeling her hands, her body, exciting in this new excitement of tingles...whether Well's had done this before to anyone, she was making a good first impression on Elena's small body, for her breasts perked up red, moving along with the rhythm she gave...

It was either that, or freeze to death with that backdoor open, despite none of them were in a position to get up and close it, due to they're cute embrace with each other, heating themselves up with the little body fat they had. Innocence, would look like it just excited Well's, rather than avoiding the little cafe girl...

For as cute as she looked, Elena was beginning to sheepishly question what Well's, was doing to her. "W Welly.....is this.....s sex?" Elena said, squinting her blue eyes as she tumbled onto the girl's body, both breasts kissed together, moving her tingling hands onto the hair of Well's with a confused smile.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 pm

"I'm warming you up!" Wells said quickly, as if the words escaped her mouth without her saying them. Her teeth chattered and she pressed her coled nose against Elena's neck and nuzzled it. She began to pant hotly against the girl's neck as her rubbing suddenly became less controlled. She was definitely feeling warm now, especially in her nether regions.

But Elena's words suddenly made Wells think that there was something wrong with what they were doing. That it could somehow be... naughty...

"O-Of course not!" She said. "W-We're too cute for s-sex! This is huddling together for warmth!" She tried to convince herself and Elena that there was nothing wrong with what they were doing. "L-Loook, Elena." She said and pressed her nose against Elena's nose, grinning and looking down at the girl. "We can't be having sex because sex is like this."

Wells then pushed her lips against Elena's and tried to slip her cute, wet tongue into Elena's mouth. Wile she did that, her hand slid down Elena's body and she tried to push her fingers so they slipped under Elena's panties.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:28 pm

[quote="Tatyina":1rvq3wva]"I'm warming you up!" Wells said quickly, as if the words escaped her mouth without her saying them. Her teeth chattered and she pressed her coled nose against Elena's neck and nuzzled it. She began to pant hotly against the girl's neck as her rubbing suddenly became less controlled. She was definitely feeling warm now, especially in her nether regions.

But Elena's words suddenly made Wells think that there was something wrong with what they were doing. That it could somehow be... naughty...

"O-Of course not!" She said. "W-We're too cute for s-sex! This is huddling together for warmth!" She tried to convince herself and Elena that there was nothing wrong with what they were doing. "L-Loook, Elena." She said and pressed her nose against Elena's nose, grinning and looking down at the girl. "We can't be having sex because sex is like this."

Wells then pushed her lips against Elena's and tried to slip her cute, wet tongue into Elena's mouth. Wile she did that, her hand slid down Elena's body and she tried to push her fingers so they slipped under Elena's panties.

From this view, Well's did look crazy in what she was doing, making Elena shiver a little at what pleasure this was to her, soft, rubbing of both they're body's. While Welly was being awfully friendly, nuzzling her like that...only made the blonde girl urge herself more to discover what this tingly feeling was. Sure, her chors were done, but Wells was displaying a couple of moves that would stick in her mind. "B but this looks like that sex I s.....nnnngmmmh...." Elena said, about to finish speaking to her, but was too enthralled with Wells herself! sticking her tongue and lips deeper into her mouth as Nibbles squeaked softly, flailing her arms to try and grip Well's tight.

Even those last words she said, confused her, resorting in her leaving her mouth open wide for Wells to enter...another embarrassing mistake Elena had made to this unexpected close up...

Blinking her eyes rapidly as she heard a loud ruffle of her underwear below, feeling Well's hand find itself, to her linen garments, locking her eyes up at Well's.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Wells pushed her cute lil wet tongue into Elena's mouth. She really couldn't believe she was doing this, but Elena was so adorable! kissing her sweetly was just like dunking her head into a vat of tasty cream and drinking it all up! When Wells first saw the girl, she was enamoured by the girl's cuteness, but she never thought that the two would be having a lusty adventure! Wait! they WEREN'T having one of those! Wells was trying to show Elena that she was a sweet and innocent girl so no matter how much she WANTED to have a lusty adventure with Elena, she never would!

Wells let out a cute squeak as their tongues tangled to try and soothe Elena and make her feel at ease. While she did that, she had her eyes pressed closed tightly. It was like, if she couldn't SEE Elena, then she wouldn't realize what she was doing and Elena would understand that Wells wasn't a lusty lil devil. But her ears twitched as her body began to heat up and their bodies meshed together. Ever since her encounter with Haruka, she thought maybe there WAS a little bit of succubus left in her.

Her body shivered and Wells let out another squeaky moan as she pressed her tongue deeply into Elena's mouth. While she did this, her hand began to explore Elena's most private sanctuary. Wells fingers slipped timidly under Elena's panties until she found the girl's honeypot and dipped her fingers into it quite gently and tenderly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:15 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2pvwwloa]Wells pushed her cute lil wet tongue into Elena's mouth. She really couldn't believe she was doing this, but Elena was so adorable! kissing her sweetly was just like dunking her head into a vat of tasty cream and drinking it all up! When Wells first saw the girl, she was enamoured by the girl's cuteness, but she never thought that the two would be having a lusty adventure! Wait! they WEREN'T having one of those! Wells was trying to show Elena that she was a sweet and innocent girl so no matter how much she WANTED to have a lusty adventure with Elena, she never would!

Wells let out a cute squeak as their tongues tangled to try and soothe Elena and make her feel at ease. While she did that, she had her eyes pressed closed tightly. It was like, if she couldn't SEE Elena, then she wouldn't realize what she was doing and Elena would understand that Wells wasn't a lusty lil devil. But her ears twitched as her body began to heat up and their bodies meshed together. Ever since her encounter with Haruka, she thought maybe there WAS a little bit of succubus left in her.

Her body shivered and Wells let out another squeaky moan as she pressed her tongue deeply into Elena's mouth. While she did this, her hand began to explore Elena's most private sanctuary. Wells fingers slipped timidly under Elena's panties until she found the girl's honeypot and dipped her fingers into it quite gently and tenderly.

Things were getting a little bit too close to call it a night, Elena herself, were moaning on a new level of discovery while growing up. What the nurses did to her before, Well's looked like she was going to change that for good...causing Elena to lightly loose grip in her hands as they flopped to the side, giving in to the delight which Well's offered, the thought, of bad thoughts clearing from her mind as each nibble of Well's lips, deepened closer into her nibbler of a mouth. For somebody who had been making the newspaper tabloids, of stealing the Friction entropy for herself from the explosive Brittany, Well's, was more than a handful to a innocent little girl maid as Elena was. Perhaps now she would see what Well's was trying to make her see, feeling, her hands dip into her lower regions with a fumble of her dress.

"Mmmmmmmngh..." Elena said in a only reply she could, too muffled by the girl's way of making out with people, making Elena's toe's twitch while her two cute shoe's, dropped off her feet, wiggling about in the cool air as the cafe door slammed itself shut from a gust of wind. Funnily enough, the sign was now on the "closed" side of the sign. The girl's juices within her, boiling up, everytime Well's fondled her soft fingers in further. Sticky, but warm with Elena's face blushing eyes closed against Well's...

Opening her eyes slightly to that of Well's...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 am

Wells opened her eyes to slivers and found Elena's cute lil lids opened just a crack as well, even as her fingers began to softly caress the girl's delicate flower. She let otu a gasp, and pulled away from the kiss, leaving a tiny bit of drool connecting them before she pulled up and kissed Elena's eye closed. "_No..." She fretted. "D-Don't look Elena! I-If you look, then you'll think I am actually doing this to you and not just showing you what I am NOT doing to you!. Don't you get it!?" Wells panted little, soft breaths onto Elena's face lik a puppy before pulling up her free hand and caressing the girl's soft face.

"E-Elena!" You're so cute! I'd die if I ever did anything so lusty and untoward!" Even as she spoke, she licked her lips and pushed a finger ever so deeper into Elena, trying to get a small motion going. "Seeeeee!?" She said as she widened her eyes brightly and smiled down at the girl.

"And then..." She said as she pulled her face away. "I'm not doing any of this, so you don't have to worry!" The thing she said she wasn't doing, was pulling her head down and pushing her cute face into Elena's bosom and pressing her lips against the gentle and soft flesh, to plant affectionate kisses on Elena's perky breasts and nipples.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 pm

[quote="Tatyina":194mnomk]Wells opened her eyes to slivers and found Elena's cute lil lids opened just a crack as well, even as her fingers began to softly caress the girl's delicate flower. She let otu a gasp, and pulled away from the kiss, leaving a tiny bit of drool connecting them before she pulled up and kissed Elena's eye closed. "_No..." She fretted. "D-Don't look Elena! I-If you look, then you'll think I am actually doing this to you and not just showing you what I am NOT doing to you!. Don't you get it!?" Wells panted little, soft breaths onto Elena's face lik a puppy before pulling up her free hand and caressing the girl's soft face.

"E-Elena!" You're so cute! I'd die if I ever did anything so lusty and untoward!" Even as she spoke, she licked her lips and pushed a finger ever so deeper into Elena, trying to get a small motion going. "Seeeeee!?" She said as she widened her eyes brightly and smiled down at the girl.

"And then..." She said as she pulled her face away. "I'm not doing any of this, so you don't have to worry!" The thing she said she wasn't doing, was pulling her head down and pushing her cute face into Elena's bosom and pressing her lips against the gentle and soft flesh, to plant affectionate kisses on Elena's perky breasts and nipples.

The more Well's fondled with Elena's small fragile body, the more the girl loved the tingles all over her body, she knew it felt good...but it felt dirty too, something which the girl touching carefully on her cold nipples was trying to change by that. Scaredly, but most cutely, Elena quickly closed her eyes slowly from Well's shouting at her, since getting shouted at was in her daily basis, sadly, but she just could not resist this tingly, wonderful feeling throbbing in her little toe's. "W Well's? what are you t touch......ing~" Elena murred, as her head flopped back with daze in her eyes, taken over by Well's soft lips kissing around her warmed up nipples. Even though Elena didn't have much of a rack like some of the other girls here, Well's strangely, loved the little orbs of Elena...

She felt cared for once, not from Miyuki, nor Minako, but Well's....she had just met her, and now they were both embracing with each other, making the small Elena give out the cutest blush to her cheeks, as she smiled back up to Well's. Maybe this was a friend that would never let go this time...

"C can I try....at.....making out? i if that's ok I mean!?" Elena spoke up, timid, but ever so curious on these relationships she saw, couple's literally kissing each other in the AFW locker rooms, mostly female too, one situation...that gave Elena a slight loneliness side to her. Now, wanting to try it out herself on Well's, giggling while ell's stroked through her long blonde hair.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum