Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kamikaze Vs. Karina Rine and ???

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kamikaze Vs. Karina Rine and ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamikaze Vs. Karina Rine and ???

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:11 am

When the count started, Yuriko pushed down with all she had. She had to keep the sumo girl down long enough for those two counts, even though her body was quite that of her sister's, who was a true powerhouse. Though she wanted to play with Akashi, she had something else in mind, mainly the victory where she was free to dominate Akashi without the sumo being able to do anything unless given permission. She licked her lips, looking down at Akashi who was trying to get herself free though Yuriko was precise, she kept pressing down upon Akashi's shoulders and arms, knowing that the sumo's strength were in those arms, those hands that could throw her down if they had the leverage, yet now they were at Yuriko's mercy.

The second count came, Yuriko was rather nervous to see if this would actually work, honestly she had not considered an easy pin and would be lucky for it to come to a third one, keeping her eyes locked upon Akashi and trying to see what she was up to just by looking into them, it was hard but it seemed she might pull this off! Karina was already cheering for that third count, even though she wanted one heck of a fight with Akashi, the current stakes were more important, she wanted Akashi to lose just to show this girl a thing or two, maybe not physical but sexually, where she had secretly trained for just to beat certain old rivals.

Both sisters held their breath when the referee was about to slap the third time, but those legs came around her, Yuriko had left her unchecked because she was uncertain of them, and now before she could regain balance and capture those legs instead, they came faster and threw her off, hitting the mat and rolling backwards, away from Akashi and on one knee behind Karina, just in case she had to go for a tap. However, that was all just gone when she heard the bell ring. Had they just won? Both Karina and Yuriko were perplexed at what just happened, they first blinked, Yuriko rising up and looking at Karina who shared that same confused look, though when the announcer named them to be the victors, all doubt was just gone.

They had won, within the first minute no less! Karina got into the ring and next to her sister, grabbing onto Yuriko's arm and holding it up high, doing the referee's job as she shouted out. " That's my little sister! " Fans of Karina shouted out in excitement as she and her sister scored such a clean, effective win, it was faster then even Yuriko thought it would be. Karina released Yuriko's arm and headed over to Akashi to stand infront of her again. The sumo looked angry but that didn't seem to bother Karina, instead, it made her more excited to stand infront of her. " Looks like we won, Akashi. I hope you will honor the deal. " She would say with a teasing grin on her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Kamikaze Vs. Karina Rine and ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamikaze Vs. Karina Rine and ???

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 am

Akashi became deflated. How? How could she ever let something like this happen? After almost defeating Natalia for the Hentai title, here she was loosing in such a way to a girl who was basically a rookie. She couldn't even believe it. She panted softly, trying to regain her breath when she saw Karina's looming shadow. She slumped forward so she was on her knees, with her knuckles pressed into the ground. She lowered her head and blushed in shame. "Of course." She said solemnly.

"Karina-sama..." She added the last words. For such a terrible loss, she did not even deserve what pride she had left. She swallowed hard and glanced to the side, looking to see Talia when her eyes widened. She threw her head up and then motioned at the girl. "Please leave Talia-chan out of this!" Akashi said. "I'll do whatever you ask of me but do not include her! She didn't even get to wrestle, nor did she know of our agreement!"

Akashi slumped down tot he ground, letting her forehead touch the mat. "I'm begging you, Karina-sama."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 am

Talia had watched the match with anticipation. At any given moment she could have had to jump in to help Akashi. She was even ready to do so by literally jumping in with a dropkick or something. As the match went on, she didn't hear much of what the two wrestlers were saying at the time as a lot of it was drowned out by the roaring cheers of the fans. Of the little bits here and there that she did hear, none of it really made any sense so she discarded it all as trivial. Then, with a quick roll-up, the match was over. Talia had thought Akashi would definitely kick out of it, and even though it looked like she did the bell rang anyways.

And just like that, her first tag team match was over. She had lost. Well, they had lost. As quick and bad as the match was for their reputation, the butterflies in Talia's stomach suddenly vanished. Just like that, she no longer had to wrestle. She suppressed a sigh, though, as she knew Akashi would probably feel terrible had how quickly the match had ended. Talia slid between the ropes and walked over to comfort her friend. "It's okay Akashi-" Talia started to say before noticing her reaction and the way she suddenly pleaded to Karina.

"Wait...what...what are you talking about Akashi-san?" she asked curiously. She had known there were stipulations from what had been said but she didn't know exactly what they were. In addition, she was wrestling alongside Akashi so surely they were going to win, right? The combination of those reasons led her to not think of what these "stipulations" could have meant. But the devoted Talia didn't mind, how bad could it be? "It's okay Akashi...we're a team now right? We should face our tag team problems together!" she whispered as she knelt beside Akashi and put her arm around her shoulder.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 am

Pleading never really worked against the likes of Karina, whom was looking down at Akashi as she wanted her tag partner to be excluded from this. She gazed over Akashi and noticed that the girl was coming over to comfort her fallen tag partner. Karina released a frustrating sigh, this was certainly bothersome, which was ironic since that was something that Yuriko would definitely say to any situation that required her to think or proceed with caution, but her little sister was far from that mood, she had taken Akashi's words in consideration and knew that it would probably be best that way, but Karina didn't need to hear that.

" She was talking about.. " She would close her eyes and began to think of something, it was hard to come up with something quick but.. For Akashi, she will give it a try, looking back up at Talia. " Feeling bad about you not being able to fight this match. " And off course, with that same amount of kindness, Yuriko would fill her in more into this created lie that Karina had worked on. " And that it will be different in the next match. Isn't that right, Akashi-sama? " Yuriko would look down at Akashi with a kind smile on her face. A innocent smile for a little devious girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 am

Akashi bit her lip when Talia came over. What could she say to the girl other than she would now have to be a sex slave to two complete strangers? She hadn't even told her. "I.. ahh..." She stuttered and faltered. She had let down everyone...

But, by some Miracle, the sisters helped her out and played it off. Talia wouldn't have to be a part of this now. Akashi sighed and turned and hugged Talia tightly. "I'm sorry, Talia-chan. I hope you can forgive me. I'll... I'll makeit up to you some how." She said. "But right now, I have to take care of important business, alone. I'll... We'll talk soon..." She gave the girl a kiss on the cheek and then stood up. She looked at Yuriko and Karina and bowed deeply. "Domo aritagou gosaimasu." She said tot he two and then stood up. "What ever you desire, Goshujin-sama..." Akashi said to Karina and lowered her head in a gentle bow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Talia honestly didn't know what the stipulations could have meant when she had agreed to stand by Akashi. When it was explained to her, she still didn't fully understand what it could mean. What Karina said wasn't really a stipulation at all. Nevertheless, Talia didn't want to question it. If it was that simple, there was no point in probing any further. She looked back at Akashi and returned the hug though she wasn't capable of hugging as tightly as Akashi could.

"Oh...umm...well alright then I forgive you," Talia said through the hug. It's not like she was even the least bit upset by what had happened. If anything, she felt sorry for Akashi who seemed genuinely down by it. Talia would have stayed had Akashi not turned from her and say they'd talk later. Understanding it was her queue to leave, Talia replied, "Call me when you can!" and turned to leave the ring after an innocent nod to the two sisters.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 am

The sisters waited until Talia was out of sight, pretty much making sure Akashi's cover was blown. Then, they looked down at Akashi, with Karina bearing a mischievous grin while Yuriko maintained an innocent smile, though that was a clear ruse as she lowered herself to meet Akashi's eye level. " You're coming with us, Akashi-sama. " She would say with her usual light tone of voice, her eyes then wandering down and one hand lifting up to brush it very gently over Akashi's large breast, an unsurprisingly touch coming from Yuriko as she caressed that orb expertly. " We will take good care of you. " Yuriko would then lean in to plant a firm kiss upon Akashi's lips, not a rough one like Karina would have given, rather a soft one but still with added force so their lips were nicely locked against each other. Her hand never left Akashi's breast, giving it a few tender gropes before it went back to stroking her breast carefully, like rubbing a crystal ball.

Karina simply watched with arms crossed, the scene was nice, but she was feeling dominant and she already had trouble being this patient, heck they still needed to go home where she could fuck Akashi's brains out. " Don't get too used to Yuriko's soft touch, I am going to fuck you senseless. " Karina said without a single blush on her face, now that she could call the shots in the sexual manner, she wasn't that embarrassed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Akashi nodded and smiled meekly to Talia as she left. She watched her intently and let out a soft sigh when the girl was gone, seemingly having been none the wiser. Thankfully. That could have been so bad. How could I be such an idiot? Akashi thought as Yuriko stepped forward.

Akashi then turned to the younger Rine sister as she spoke softly. "D-Domo, Goshujin-sama." Akashi said bowing her head and blushing as her breast was grabbed and fondled. In this situation, being so servile, she felt really embarrassed. She was docile to Yuriko's kiss and allowed the girl's sensitive tongue to gently push Akashi's around.

Her ear twitched as Karina spoke up. Akashi bowed her head. "Hai, Goshujin-sama, thank you." She muttered in response to Karina's dirty talk. "M-Mistresses... c-could we... could we leave now, onegai?" She asked sheepishly, hoping they wouldn't ravage her right here, though the crowd seemed to want it badly. She looked to Yuriko, who seemed to be the most sensitive of the two. "T-Talia-chan... she'll know if we... here...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

" She's almost like a puppy! " Yuriko said in a cheerful tone, taking a hold of Akashi's hand and pull her up onto her feet. Indeed Yuriko was the more sensitive of the two and she knew that doing it here wouldn't be wise, turning her head to Karina while pulling Akashi onto her feet. " We're going home now, don't want this crowd to see too much of me. " Karina simply shrugged and waited until the two were ready to leave the ring, exitting and walking up the rank first while Yuriko pulled the hoodie back over her head, pulling Akashi along by her hand as she headed up the ramp, the two sisters planning a misschevious, sexy night with their one day pet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Winner: Rine Sisters via Pinfall.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2