Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva - Page 5 Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm

" Wasn't it you that starting playing with my sensitive neck..? " She smirked while holding Minerva against her, not wanting to release the kawaii until she was sorry, so she decided to keep teasing the poor kawaii until she herself was tired. " Naughty girls should be punished.. " She said and leant closer to whisper oh so softly into Minerva's ear. " Just wondering.. What kind of punishment.. "

She wasn't actually sure what she should do to punish the girl, she didn't really wonder that much about it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva - Page 5 Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 pm

"Uwaahaaa..." Minerva shivered when Cerbera continued to tease her. SHe shut her eyes and shook her head. "N-nonono!' SHe chattered and tried to wriggle free only whine as she was tweaked by the hold. "N-no punishment! Y-you're naughty girl, Cerbera-taaan!"

Minerva leaned her head back so her cheek was against Cerbera's cheek. She had her hips pushed forward and shut her eyes. "C-Cerbera-tan." She murmured, whining and moaning softly. "I'm not done YET!"

Minerva then slammed her butt backwards into Cerbera's hips to try and jostle herself free.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 am

Cerbera thought she had her opponent by now, teasing her and keeping her in that tight lock so Minerva had no other option then to surrender. The plan was to do this as innocent and painless as possible, though she kept reminding the other kawaii that she was still locked in tight, so a few good cranks in the hold would be enough to make her stop thinking about escaping.

Her warm cheek brushed against Minerva's as she leaned back against her, hearing her whine and moan was truly something that made Cerbera lighten up, atleast on the hold and sudden the girl's butt slammed against her, the suprised Cerbera loosening the hold quite a bit as she was forced backwards and to bend over against Minerva.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Minerva felt Cerbera push into her back when the butt slam worked. She beamed and tried to wriggle free of Cerbera's gasp. She could probably have done a lot of things, but this was definitely something that worked. Now, she just needed to capitalize!

If she could get free, she would turn around and try and grab Cerbera's wrists. "I think you have been too naughty, Cerbera-tan! You need a time out!" Minerva would then try and Irish whip Ceerbera into the turnbuckle.

"Nnnghyaaa!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am

Cerbera was not accustomed to Minerva's sudden motivation that had managed to get herself free. Not only that, Minerva went for the counter! Cerbera was taken by the wrists, trying to yank them free but was instead whipped straight to the turnbuckle, having nothing to support herself, she crashed right into her, letting out a soft groan from the impact, slowly trying to pull herself from the turnbuckle so she could turn around and face Minerva again, that was certainly something she hadn't expect from the kawaii.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:53 am

Minerva watched as she slung Cerbera towards the turnbuckle. She winced as the girl impacted chest first. "S-Sorry, Cerbera-tan!" She cried out. She felt bad but it WAS a match and if Minerva couldn't even manage THAT much, then she really didn't deserve to be int he ring. Still, she wasn't done yet! When she saw Cerbera turn around, she lowered her head and charged. "I'm going to get you!" She said and threw her arms out as she ran. "Super huuug!" She chirped out and tried to frog splash Cerbera back against the turnbuckle. If she could do that, then she would try and wrap her arms around Cerbera tightly for a super nuzzling hug o doom!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Cerbera turned around just in time to see Minerva coming at her and was about to get ready when she heard Minerva's attack name, which made the kawaii blink and confused, but soon she was squashed back against the corner, grunting out as she hadn't expected hat, but then felt those arms tightly around her again, blushing faintly as she tried to struggle against the girl, though she found herself in a horrible position now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Minerva'squeezed Cerbera's cute pale body as tightly as she could while she purred happily. She then began to plant big, wet, sloppy kisses all over Cerbera's face. "Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" On her cheeks and on her nose before she looked into Cerbera's eyes and smiled brightly. "Grrr rawr! I'mma bear and I'm gonna eat you!" She growled out in the lowest voice her squeaky tone could muster before she started nibbling on Cerbera's nose, putting the tip of itin her mouth and dragging her tong along it while her teeth gnashed up and down on it gently.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm

When she was being kissed all over by Minerva, Cerbera's face couldn't become more red then it was now, panting softly against Minerva's face, whom was making loud kissing sounds and soon the kawaii went back into bearmode and started to nibble on her nose. The Dark kawaii was so taken back that she rested against the turnbuckle and allowed Minerva to ' eat her ', her face was just struck in a flustered state.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Minerva grinned at Cerbera as she saw how red the girl's face was. It was so fun to really put the lobvin onto the pale skinned cutie. But she knew she had to win everntually. Still... She wanted to have a little more fun before she went for the coup de grace.

"Cerbera-taaan..." She cooed. She then licked the tip of her nose and opened her mouth wide, taking a huge breath. Maybe she really COULD get Cerbera to quit this way? She'd have to find out.

She then pushed her mouth completely over Cerbera's nose and blew as hard as she could. Her cute brow furrowed and her cheeks puffed out. 'Hoooooooohn' was the muffled trumpet sound she made as she forced a huge breath right into Cerbera's nose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next