Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh - Page 7 Empty Re: Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 am

Maybe he would have cheated normally, but this time around, he did it for Cassie. He had to show her how a real heel behaved int he ring. How much finesse it required and the subtle advantages it gave. The crowd was raucous at the sexually charged match and the cheered wildly for Megumi to take out that no good Mamouru.

He let out a smile when he felt his shoulder push into Megumi's and knock her down. Once he got the mount, he would finish her off with a few strikes and then pull her into a spectacular move to finish her off.

That was until he felt her legs coil around his waist. He grunted as the steely thighs closed around him and he pulled his fist into a ball to try and strike when his head was roughly grabbed and forced into Megumi's ample chest. He sputtered and tried to push off, pawing and clawing at Megumi's breasts to try and get her to release the hold!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh - Page 7 Empty Re: Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:54 am

"Stop trying to feel me up!" Megumi groaned as Mamoru grabbed at her breasts and was held so closely to her body. Megumi blushed slightly, feeling rather difficult to hold him in place. He was struggling quite a bit, and when he struggled and felt her up, Megumi really felt his touch and it excited her quite a bit, even if she didn't want to feel it.

Megumi rolled to the side and to the other, not quite tipping them over. Until she built up momentum and rolled over, attempting to turn over and get on top, before trying to stretch out and put him in a grapevine, grabbing his wrists to try and gain control, while pressing them together.

"I don't care how you rationalize it," Megumi said, "You're a dick, and you will be punished for this!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Mamouru wasn't actually trying to feel Megumi up. What he was doing was trying to get away. But before he could bite, and he had fully planned on doing so, Megumi rolled him onto his back and pulled him into a grapevine. A grapevine that made his manhood, which was now nearly at full mast, push directly into Megumi's mound.

"Tch." Mamouru said and looked up at Megumi. "You self-righteous bitch..." He growled. "I wasn't' trying to feel you up, I was trying to get out of the hold. You're the one that thought it would be great to push my face in your tits." Mamouru bucked his hips slightly. "Yeah... You did this too..." He eyed Megumi. "You keep acting like I'm just trying to humiliate you when if I didn't know better, I'd say you were the one trying to get in MY pants. I could have made this a hentai match... remember? All that shit I've been doing this match has been for Cassie's sake, to show her how a proper heel behaves! I've never gone too far though! You could have been naked right now if I'd wanted you to be, remember? You sure have a convenient memory, Megumi-chan!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 pm

"You're still just rationalizing. You can't deny you've enjoyed cheating and beating me down, otherwise you wouldn't have done this!" Megumi said, before letting out a gasp as Mamoru's rock hard cock pressed against her sex through the materials of their clothes. She could feel his hardness and his heat, and with the way she was getting excited from the match, it felt surprisingly good. Megumi blushed from embarrassment, obviously surprised from Mamoru and not even trying to hide her own arousal.

"Don't flatter yourself Mamoru, I prefer guys who aren't you," Megumi responded. She tightened the hold, pressing them even tighter together while also stretching Mamoru out more and forcing his legs to do the splits. Megumi gritted her teeth, inadvertently rubbing herself up against Mamoru's manhood, panting a little from the exertions and constant use of hr strength.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Mamouru let out a soft gasp as He felt Megumi push down further. The strain of his manhood against her tight, scant covered slit made him cringe and bit his lower lip, even as his member pulsed with betrayed delight. He was then forced to let out a gasp of strain as his legs were painfully stretched into the splits. Though he was quite flexible, Megumi was surely able to stretch further with her lithebody. Still, he had enough strength to exchange quips.

"Who are you trying to fool, Megumi-chan? Me... Or you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 am

Megumi blushed as Mamoru's manhood pressed up even tighter against her crotch, the member digging up against Megumi's sex. The idol licked her lips, enjoying the sight of Mamoru in pain and under her control. She tightened her hold even more, pushing herself to the limit and pressing herself tight and flat against Mamoru's body, so tight no part of her was not touching Mamoru.

"I'm done fooling myself," she said, "But are you so conceited as to say you're not fooling yourself a little? I will make you submit here Mamoru. Now say you give!"

Megumi began rubbing her sex against the tip of Mamoru's cock, teasing Mamoru and trying to both distract him and make him orgasm. She wanted Mamoru's full submission, and she knew she could take it better than Mamoru, given how excited he was. She didn't think he would last long.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Mamouru clenched his teeth as he felt Megumi rub against him. His cock pusled as he felt himself fit perfectly into the groove of Megumi's sex left by her scant choice of ring attire. He began heating up, but it would take more than some 'heavy petting' to get him going.

Mamouru suddenly smiled as she felt Megumi's full body against his. If he could have cradled her in his arms, he would have. If he could have made sweet, passionate love to her right then and there, he may have done that as well. The strain was a lot on even his flexible legs though.

"G-ghhh!" He grunted as he heaved, his chest muscles pushing into her firm orbs. "Yeah.." He huffed. "This is everything I wanted.. More or less..." Mamouru cracked a smile as he tried to pull his hands free., struggling a bit. "And... I didn't even have to do anything to get it. Break me? Make me submit? Tell me again... how we're not alike, Megumi-chan..."

Mamouru lowered his voice so only the two of them would be able to hear. If this is what you want, then I'll submit right now and we can finish the real match behind closed doors." He said bucking his hips enough to indicate to Megumi what he meant by 'real match' "If you think you can really beat me in that way..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:02 pm

As Megumi rubbed up against Mamoru, feeling his hard member press into her sex, she realized something. Mamoru's struggling wasn't weakening at all! Normally when trapped like this, both guys and girls would succumb to arousal quickly and become weak, but Mamoru was staying strong and not getting distracted. She had him trapped, and she could make him submit, but it would take a lot more effort than what Megumi was putting in. Plus... the hold was starting to be distracting to Megumi as well.

Megumi's eyes narrowed when Mamoru made his bargain. "I don't enjoy breaking people," she said, "I don't do it for the fun of it, like you do. But if it's necessary for a little boy like you to be punished, then I will not hesitate."

She tightened the hold even more, making it extremely uncomfortable for Mamoru and quite painful even for her! "hah..." Megumi panted, "You don't think I can beat you in a sex match Mamoru? I said before that I wouldn't have minded if you made this a sex match. I'm not afraid of you."

She pressed her hips down, responding to Mamoru's challenge. "It's obvious you're not going to learn anything if I beat you here," she said, "So I guess I'll have to beat you at your own game. NOW SUBMIT!" she yelled out that last part for the entire crowd to hear, unlike the private conversation they had before.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 am

"Gahhaaah!" Mamouru criued out as Megumi stretched them both to their limits. He was to the point where he felt he had to submit anyway, but he was glad for Megumi's acceptance of his offer. He closed one eye, pain scrawled on his face as he looked at the ref.

"Yes... yes, I submit!" He said quickly, hoping Megumi would let him go right away. "This match was never about you or me! You know I couldn't make it that sort of match." He scowled as he tried to regain his breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:19 am

Megumi held on for a second more after Mamoru screamed his submission. "Maybe it started out that way," she said, "But now, I'd have to say this match is all about you and me. Maybe it's me who won't let it go, but I can't let someone like you go unpunished."

Then she slowly loosened the hold, letting off the pressure slowly so Mamoru didn't get damaged when his muscles snapped back into place. Afterwards, she rolled off of Mamoru, tossing her hair back behind her head, smiling as the referee came and raised her hand in victory. Megumi celebrated for a moment while the crowd cheered and chanted her name, before turning back to Mamoru.

"Well, I accepted your challenge," she said quietly so the crowd didn't hear, "Shall we go and get this over with? Or do you need some time to recover?" Her smile never left her face, as her voice took on a slightly taunting tone, as if she was mocking Mamoru's weakness.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next