Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh - Page 3 Empty Re: Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh

Post by Tatyina Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 am

Mamouru rolled onto his hands and knees and clutched his stomach as he tried to fight off the pain. He groaned and then looked up at Megumi's scowling face. He narrowed his eyes and got to his hands and knees. Unfortnuately he was too slow for the impatient Megumi and took the knee tot he ribs, coughing as he slumped back to the canvas. He pushed up with his free hand while his other cliutched his rib.

"Not wasting any time, Megumi-chan." He said as he looked up at her with a smirk and tried to get to a standing position.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh - Page 3 Empty Re: Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Megumi Mutoh

Post by zxn666 Wed May 16, 2012 8:10 am

"You're the one wasting my time," Megumi said, "If this is supposed to show me that you're a good fighter, then you've done one hell of a shitty job!"

Reached down and grabbed Mamoru's arm as the man pushed upwards, aiming to drag him to his feet. Once she did that, Megumi would attempt to whip Mamoru backwards so he hit the turnbuckles back-first, while Megumi quickly followed and would send a powerful kick right into Mamoru's gut to wind him some more and get payback for the cheap beating she took at his hand!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 am

Mamouru was pulled up after hearing Megumi's words. She was so obstinate and unwilling to see anything but her own point of view. it irritated Mamouru but he couldn't do anything about it right now. He had to keep things going for Cassie's sake. He ignored her words as he was whipped towards the turnbuckle. He turned on his heels so his back went crashing into the buckle. He let out a yelp but pushed off his foot. The pain now could be dealt with but he figured Megumi was going to pull something and if she wasn't, then he'd flop a little for the sake of the crowd.

Mamarou swing his feet upwards so he rested his back on the top buckle. When he saw Megumi coming at him, he kicked his feet forward to try and catch her while she was rushing in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Megumi hadn't been expecting a counterattack, but luckily for her she wasn't charging any closer anyways, so Mamoru's kick, while painful, did not do that much damage. Rather, Megumi staggered back a few steps, wincing, but otherwise unharmed and only more annoyed.

She stepped in again, only this time she was ready. If Mamoru tries the same trick, she would stop and grab his leg, before smashing her elbow down on his knee. Otherwise, she would try and deliver the same kick into Mamoru's gut!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 27, 2012 12:20 am

Mamouru knew that Megumi would try and keep him pinned down int he corner and work him over. He had to do everything in his power to try and prevent that from happening. As he pushed upward he felt his kick connect but didn't regard the damage he had done, if any. He gritted his teeth and pushed, grunting as he did to try and flip himself over the turnbuckle and push himself out of the ring, away from Megumi's clutches.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Megumi's kick missed when Mamoru pushed up and flipped over the turnbuckle in one fluid motion. It was actually pretty impressive to see that kind of athleticism, though Megumi wasn't here to admire Mamoru's skills. She took a few steps back, waiting for Mamoru to get back into the ring. He escaped from being backed into a corner and getting destroyed by Megumi, but the idol was sure she could beat Mamoru on an even playing field as well, despite her performance earlier.

"What's the matter Mamoru? Are you scared of me?" Megumi taunted, a derisive smirk on her face now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 am

Mamouru was left panting as he watched Megumi step back and smirk. He was lithe and agile, but not as strong as his ox of a brother and that took a bit out of him. The perfect chance to recover, even if he only had about nine seconds or so to do it.

He looked up at Megumi and smile.d "Ah, Megumi-chan. If I said you were terrifying, would you even know what to do with yourself?" He asked back to the idol. He slid around the ring once the ref was at around five and warily climbed up the stairs and then shuffled towards the middle of the ring. "It really is a shame that it all had to come to this, don't you think? Your thick-headedness is not a quality I would have expected in someone so graceful and beautiful." He sighed, as he tried to taunt her a little bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 29, 2012 8:01 am

Megumi stepped back as well, letting Mamoru into the ring. He seemed a little winded, which gave Megumi little comfort. He was proving tougher than she expected at the very least.

"Save your words for someone who actually cares," Megumi replied, "I came here to fight you, so don't waste my time!"

With that, Megumi stepped forward and moved in to grapple with Mamoru, trying to reach in and grab his hair, aiming a quick punch at his stomach as well to double him over so she could grab him into a side headlock!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Mamouru chuckled at Megumi's words. She was so serious! It was actually really adorable. Mamouru would have liked to engage her further but what intrigued him in this moment was also something he had to combat. She was just going to fight fight fight! Always so stubborn. It was something he liked about Megumi though.

Mamouru wanted to be cautious but Megumi wasn't looking to play around and grabbed his hair, reaching past him when he thought she was going for a normal lock up. The punch that followed sank deeply into his stomach and doubled him over like she wanted to. He coughed and a bit of saliva was forced from his mouth. But then she wrenched him in a painful side headlock. Not a bad position, considering he could feel her breast against the back of his head. While he tried to recover, he glanced around to check the ref's position and reached with a free hand to try and tug at Megumi's hair as hard as he could. He just needed to distract her for now. No doubt she was setting him up for something really painful.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:55 am

Megumi yelped as her hair got pulled back, gritting her teeth as Mamoru fought back with tenacity. She squeezed down a bit tighter with the headlock, but she wasn't going to try and choke him out now. Putting him to sleep would be too easy of a way out. If Mamoru wanted air, she would give it to him.

She quickly pulled upwards, releasing Mamoru as well and essentially throwing his head back. Megumi wanted Mamoru standing up a bit higher for this next move. She would then reach and grab his head from up top, propping it against her shoulder, before jumping and dropping onto the mat, trying to hit Mamoru with a nasty stunner!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next