» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spy Games

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Spy Games - Page 7 Empty Re: Spy Games

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:52 am

Mamouru's eyes widened as Hitomi began to moan. And the words that came from her mouth and she spoke those words. Was Hitomi really that kind of girl under all that style? A little horny slut that wanted to be fucked?

"Hitomi-chan..."

He whispered, pulling out for a second only to plunge his tongue as deeply as he could into her sex and prob her inner walls deeply with his tongue.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:10 am

Hitomi moaned as Mamoru pulled his tongue out of her, whispering her name. "Ahh... Mamoru-kun..." Hitomi said, "You were right about one thing... I am a woman with desires..."

Then his tongue plunged back in, making Hitomi moan out again. She hadn't felt something like this in a while, as she hadn't found herself in a situation where she would have sex with someone. Mamoru did a good job though, his tongue digging in deep and probing her inside, eating her out well and making her moan. Hitomi's face was red and her sex dripping wet. "Oh! Mamoru!" she moaned, her toes curling from the pleasure.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

Mamouru pushed down on Hitomi's thighs to spread her supple legs as she began to moan. He smiled as best as he could with his face pressed so tightly against her sex. Her declaration was really quite surprising. He was enjoying pleasuring her and as he lapped up her juices, he was looking forward making her moan even more. He let out encouraging moans of his own as he tried to probe her as deeply as he could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 am

Hitomi was enjoying the pleasure Mamoru was giving to her. She bit her lip, not wanting to let out too much moaning so as to maintain a semblance of dignity, despite the fact that Mamoru was doing an extremely good job of taking that away. "Ahnn," Hitomi moaned, "Mamoru-kun... you're teasing too much," She looked down at him with her big eyes. "You should let me help out a bit too," she said, a sly smile coming on to her face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 am

Mamouru paused when she spoke her words. He pulled his tongue from her folds and gave her lower lips a gentle kiss before looking up at her with a smile. "Yes... I... would like to experience it with you as well..." He said and pushed himself up so he could hook his finger around his boxers and begin to pull them down. He slid them down his body. Mamouru himself was surprisingly clean shaven. He took immaculate care of his body and had found that a lack of hair both intrigued and excited the ladies.

When he pulled away his shorts his manhood looked like it was just nearly achieving a full erection. Mamouru looked down as himself and then to Hitomi's dripping pussy and then bit his lip. His cheeks flushed and he turned his head away from Hitomi's gaze. His fingers dug into Hitomi's thigh a little roughly though he wasn't trying to cause Hitomi pain.

'H-Hitomi-chan..." He said in a soft tone, still not turning his head to look at her. "W-What do you desire?" He asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Hitomi kept her eyes on Mamoru's body as he slowly stripped off hus last piece of clothing, revealing his manhood to the girl he was about to pleasure. "You're so clean-shaven," Hitomi commented, "That must've been uncomfortable." It did intrigue her, seeing him like that. Most men didn't bother trying to get rid of all hair. Heck, even Hitomi wasn't completely hairless down there.

Mamoru seemed to hesitate, allowing Hitomi again to take the lead. She sat up a little bit, grabbing him around the waist and cupping his firm buttocks. Slowly she began to pull him towards her, her cute face blushing. "Do it properly Mamoru," she said, "And look at me when you do." She pulled him in, trying to slowly get Mamoru's hard member to penetrate her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Mamouru let out a soft chuckle at Hitomi's words. 'Yes, but it wasn't so bad." He gasped when he felt her hands on his ass and trying to guide him forward. Heturned his head and then looked over Hitomi's body. He bit his lips as he pushed forward but then something that had never, ever happened to Mamouru before happened. He pushed forward and the tip of his cock pressed against Hitomi's sex but his shaft did not achieve a full erection.

Mamouru's eyes widened slightly but he tried to play it off and gripped Hitomi's thighs to try and force himself in but the more he tried, the softer he got until his manhood was at half mast.

"W-What... the fuck..." Mamouru growled to himself before looking up hopelessly at Hitomi for a second before turning his head and laughing nervously. "This... has never happened to me, Hitomi-chan..." He said sharply and tried to force himself inside of her even as his cock remained partially limp.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Hitomi blinked, looking down to find Mamoru losing his erection. She immediatly let him go, pushing him back a bit, while looking at Mamoru with a mixture of curiosity and indignation. "What's this Mamoru-kun?" she asked, her voice suddenly seeming very sad, "You can't do it?" She pushed him backwards to get him off of her, sitting back up as well. Her big eyes had the most painful look on them.

"You can't do it," she stated simply, "You're conscience is holding you back." She ran a hand through her hair, her breathing getting a little loud. "I don't believe this, first time I let someone do this to me, and he goes and turns impotent!" She shook her head in disbelief and anger. Oh yes, she was getting angry now

"But you know? It's probably for the best," Hitomi said, "It'll be bad if I have sex with someone I'm spying on." She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "Why don't you go and show yourself out Mamoru," she continued, "This has all been a huge mistake."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 am

Mamouru's growing frustration was stifled by Hitomi's interruption. He stopped in his tracks and looked up at her with wide eyes. His mouth agape for a few seconds, he quickly furrowed his brow. "I can do it!" He snapped, irritation in his voice. Before he could continue, he was pushed off Hitomi and her scooted a few feet away from her, staring at the woman.

"S-Stop ... saying that..." Mamouru growled and then narrowed his eyes at Hitomi before she spoke her next words. His eyes widened and he let out a sharp laugh. "Ridiculous!" He shook his head "That's certainly never stopped me before."

Mamouru stood up and grabbed his shorts and hastily put them on. He stomped past Hitomi and went to the rest of hsi clothes. "You're right about that." He said. "heh... Well, this will make things easier on your end I'm sure." He slid his clothes on and gave Hitomi a glare before pushing his way out of her house.

He didn't look aback and ran down the dark street until he was sure he was out of site of the house. He then bent over panting before clenching his fists.

"RRRRRRGH!"

Mamouru growled and slammed his fist into the lamp post before reeling back and letting out a cuss of pain. "FUCK!" He screamed. He then went to the closest cheap motel and slapped down some cash and got the key. He went in, stripped and took a a long shower that changed from hot to cold every few minutes. When he was finished, he crawled into bed and laid there most of the rest of the night. He tried to wrap his mind around what happened. It would be difficult to face Cassie tomorrow but he knew that he must. Whatever had happened to him that night, he still had a duty to maintain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7