» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spy Games

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spy Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Spy Games

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Mamouru nodded and smiled at Hitomi when she said how many different kinds of people there were in the AFW. It was true. It was a fine assortment of the world all in two small locations in Tokyo and Kyoto. When he saw her lean in, Mamouru looked into her eyes and raised a curious eyebrow. Before he knew it, however, he was pulled into a hammerlock with his body pressed tightly against the ground. He winced a little but then smiled.

"Heh..." He huffed. "Not bad at all, Hitomi-san. It's a shame you only do friction matches..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm

"I left the life of a geisha so men wouldn't slobber all over me," Hitomi replied, her tone of voice more playful than before, as if this was all good fun. And to her it was. She held Mamoru in place, sure, but she didn't crank the hold up to hurt him any. She looked down at Mamoru with a playful smile on her face, wondering for a moment what he must be thinking. She knew he was a perv, but would he be so audacious to try and do that kind of stuff to her in her own home?

"But what about you Mamoru? Aren't you trapped right now, in my grasp? Surely you aren't as easy as this!" Hitomi playfully taunted, "What will you do now?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:18 am

"What are you suggesting of me, Hitomi-san?" Mamouru asked from his precarious position. He had a smile on his face however. I assure you that not a drop of saliva has left my mouth. I am a gentleman after all." HE let out a breath, feeling her soft weight upon him, their closeness allowing him to inhale her scent. He knew she could have put more rpessure on him and when she spoke again, he weighed his options carefully. It wouldn't do to make a mistake in front of Hitomi. A graceful woman like her might not allow even a man of his skill recovery.

"Some might call it trapped." Mamouru said wryly. "I would not offer up such a definition for my current situation." He paused for a moment. "And I am not so easy, Hitomi-san, but I would hate for some playfulness to lead to carelessness and cause damage to such lovely antiques. It is a shame, really. You do seem eager to pit your skills against mine." In a different way than you have already been. He added mentally.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am

"I'm surprised you thought long enough to care," Hitomi said, releasing Mamoru and tossing her hair back. She got up, walking over to her Koto and picking up the cloth that covered it, gently sliding it over the instrument to keep it safe. "I expected you to fight back immediately. Well done Mamoru!"

Now she was favorably impressed with the young man. She really did care about those instruments, and fighting in her practice room would've been quite a disaster. Hitomi stood up and grabbed Mamoru's hand, pulling him up as well. She then walked over to a third room, just off to the side, pushing it open to reveal a small but mostly empty room, comparatively spacious due to the lack of clutter.

"Congratulations Mamoru, you've finally made it into my bedroom," she said. The floor was soft, covered by tatami mats. Behind the walls were closets, where Hitomi kept all of her clothes, but they were all shut right now behind sliding doors.

"You want to know my skills," she said softly, "This might be a mistake... but I will oblige you. Stay outside while I change."

With that, Hitomi shut the door. She went through her closets, pulling out some suitable wrestling clothes, and changing out of her street clothes. When she opened the door again, she was barefoot, wearing a pair of tight-fitting yoga pants and a t-shirt on top, looking less graceful and more sporty.

"Would you like to change into something else Mamoru-kun?" Hitomi asked, "I'll leave you alone while you do so."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:52 am

Mamouru lowered his head in a thoughtful and thankful bow as she spoke. A lady of grace must be treated with grace. Mamouru knew this and was rewarded by possessing this knowledge. He followed her into the room as she took his hand and was lead into the spacious bedroom. He looked around when Hitomi brought him in. It was interesting despite how austere it was. Perhaps because it was so sparse compared to the other rooms. That was how a bedroom should be though. It was for sleeping and not for other things. Well. A few other things were allowed.

Mamouru bowed again. "I am honored, Hitomi-san!" He said and regarded her curiously. He dutifully turned his head, not even looking in her direction until she returned, despite the fact that he would have seen nothing anyway. He looked her over when she returned. her tight pants hugged her beautiful thighs.

He smiled a bit when Hitomi suggested he changed. "These clothes aren't suitable for wrestling, you're right." He said. "But... I'm afraid there's nothing I could change... into..." He smiled at Hitmoi. "Unless you're able to magically pull out mens clothes, which presently I am not certain i can doubt your ability to do so, the only thing I could do is remove clothes and... " As he had found out with Cassie not so long ago. "That would be quite tasteless..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:25 am

Hitomi nodded, realizing that Mamoru really didn't have anything to wear to this fight. And she didn't have anything to give him either. "Unfortunately no," Hitomi said with a sigh, "Had I known this would happen though, I would have prepared..." She looked up at Mamoru, shrugging. "I guess you'll just have to get into something more comfortable." She blushed deeply as she said that, knowing full well Mamoru was going to strip down now. It was her fault for agreeing to this thing. She wasn't supposed to do this, but things were spiraling out of control way too fast.

"I-I don't mind so much," Hitomi said, "If that's what you want, of course..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:03 am

Mamouru blushed as well at Hitomi's bold suggestion. indeed it seemed like once Hitomi's snowy heart had been melted a bit, an avalanche picked up and began to rumble about.

"I'll go in the other room while I change, at least." He said as he lowered his head. He looked up at her and smiled warmly. "It's my fault, I should learn to pack wrestling gear wherever I am. It's strange how this seems to keep coming up." He chuckled and stepped away. He undid his pants, leaving him in a pair of boxers. He removed all of his upper garments until he was shirtless. His features were chiseled, though not as defined as his twin brothers.

He returned, leaving his clothes in a pile just outside the room. He looked down. "It's not so different from normal wrestling attire, I suppose, right?" He said trying to make her feel better as he stepped forward. He then bowed to Hitomi. "Are you ready, Hitomi-san?" He asked. "I trust you would be offended if I went easy on you?" He asked with a wry smile. "I would be if you did."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 am

Hitomi turned around, letting Mamoru change in peace. "You know, I'm not sure it matters if I see you change," Hitomi said, "It's not as if you're going to be putting on more clothes!" She turned around and blushed again, seeing Mamoru in only boxers. His body was extremely well toned; Mamoru was a good looking guy. Hitomi stepped forward, stretching her arms out above her head.

"You're making me feel overdressed now," Hitomi said, "With you in your underwear and all..." She wanted to get that stupid blush off her face, but she couldn't. "Fight me properly Mamoru-kun, I won't be holding back!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Mamouru saw the blush on Hitomi's face and he knew that she was his. Now, it was only a matter of time. He still played it cool though. And seeing her blush at him, made him blush in return. He chuckled at her joke. "I understand..." He said. "Perhaps you would have liked to have watched?" He said with a wide grin. "Hitomi-chan!" He teased. "There's still a place for etiquette, is there not?!"

He then crouched low and began to stalk towards her with his arms outstretched. "I won't say a word if you need to readjust your ring attire, Hitomi-chan." Mamouru said with a wink. He then shot forward, dropping to his knees in front of Hitomi and reached out to grab her thigh and pull her onto her back so he could secure a tight, but not painful, ankle lock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 pm

"No need Mamoru," Hitomi said, "I prefer wrestling with a little bit of modesty... have you seen my proper ring attire?" She winked at Mamoru before crouching down and matching his stance. They circled each other for a moment, before Mamoru suddenly dropped to his knees and lunged in to grab at Hitomi's leg. Hitomi felt Mamoru grab it, but decided to counterattack immediatly. She pushed forward instead of falling back, pushing in to grab Mamoru's head before feeling Mamoru yank her leg. However, her hands had already grabbed onto Mamoru's short hair and she would pull him along with her to prevent the ankle lock as she fell!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next