Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa Empty Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa Empty Re: Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

Ari was excited. This was finally her chance to prove herself amongst he other talented, beautiful ladies of the Hentai division. Although it wasn't contested in any sort of messy substance, Ari couldn't complain as she would exit the backstage in a white bra and panties. Another downfall was that there was absolutely no chance that this match was going nude, but it was something Ari would have to deal with if she wanted to progress in Hentai Blitz as she would climb the stairs and entered the ring as she would show off to the crowd a bit before waiting for her opponent to arrive and get the party started!

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa Empty Re: Hentai Blits Round 1: Sharaiya Vs. Ari Nagawa

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 am

Sharaiya was doing a few warm up sessions with herself to get ready for an important match. This was the first time she was eligable and accepting such a event in the AFW. She straightened her dark red gloves and straightened her schoolgirl outfit once she was done training, hearing that her opponent had already entered the ring, the Russian didn't need to wait much longer. She took her steps towards the backstage, nodding and signalling the staff to get ready for her, bringing one hand over her eye and quietly brushing the hair from her eyes before she looked at the ramp she was going to walk down on.

Once her theme song started, did Sharaiya come out. She brought her hands to the back of her head, a little unpolite and unelegant for her but it didn't matter this time. She wasn't here to impress someone nor was she really interested on being her usual self. This was a kind of match where she just has to let herself loose and go crazy. She stepped down the ramp once she was ready, hearing the crowd cheering her on as she made her way to the ring, quietly stepping up the stairs at the corner before she entered through the middle ropes, doing a long stretch once she was inside and quietly eyed her opponent, bringing a hand to her chin, as if in supposed thought.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:03 am

Ari watches her opponent exit the backstage and was a little disappointed to see that she was wearing clothes, contrast to her simple bra and panties. However she wasn't that disappointed, it just meant she hadto work a little harder. After Sharaiya entered the ring and saw her looking in deep thought in Ari's direction, the WAM wrestler decided to 'test the waters'. "You see something you like?" Ari teased as she moved her hands on her body, "Though compared to you, I guess you can say I'm a little under dressed." Ari continued before turning the attention to her opponent, "Would you like to join ne? Or do I have to strip you myself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 am

" Hmmmmm. " That long sound of thought came from the Russian, staring and listening at her opponent before she simply threw her arms up, as if stretching herself to get ready. However, she decided to do something unexpected, casting a seductive gaze towards Ari and simply replied. " Why don't you come here and take it off then? Off course not my bra and panties. " She would add to her own question, not even showing any kind of hostility as she waited for the girl to reply or perhaps even go for her, it didn't matter all too much.

This wasn't her first hentai match but she always wanted to amuse herself in lengths that she rarely or even never really went for, so she was still curious what Ari would decide.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Ari let out a surprised giggle as she heard Sharaiya's response as she began to walk towards the Russian, taking her up on her offer but was still on guard in case this was a trap.Walking across the ring with a smile on her face, Ari would reach the Russian as she kept her arms crossed, examining the beauty before reaching out to grab the bottom of Sharaiya's schoolgirl shirt as she would try to pull the shirt up and over. If Sharaiya allowed it, and reveal her bra, Ari would take in the sigh before going to work on the skirt, pulling Sharaiya in close so their bodies would touch and their breasts bump against one another as she would try to remove the skirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 am

Though one as witted as the Russian strategist would have gladly taken advantage from this, she allowed Ari to start undressing her, even pushing forward to press their breasts together, letting out a soft huff of cold air against the girl's face to keep her semi distracted. She made no attempt to stop Ari from removing either clothing and stepped out from her skirt so it would be completely removed, revealing her black lacey bra and panties set to her opponent aswell as the crowd, who no doubt loved to see Sharaiya showed some more skin.

" Is that better? " She would say almost seductively, narrowing her eyes so she could keep a close watch upon Ari's expression.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:30 am

Ari took in the magnificent sight of Sharaiya in her underwear as her lips curled into a smile, "Most definitely." she responded as she kept their bodies close, lightly rubbing their covered tits together. "Ohh~ I'm getting all hot thinking about wrestling with you...too bad we're not wrestling in something sweet..." Ari said, again disappointed that she was away from her precious WAM matches, but with a beauty like Sharaiya, she didn't mind as much now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

" Mh, there's always another time. " She encouraged her opponent while she remained where she was, it did feel nice to have Ari's chest so comfortable rubbing into her own pair, causing a slight shivver to go through her spine, the sensation settling in and she leaned closer against Ari, pressing her forehead against her opponent's and soon whispered out with a daring grin on her face. " For now. I will be needing you to submit and let me work you over. " She knew Ari wouldn't take that but she always did like to tease and taunt her way through a match like this, one where she didn't have to be too serious nor rough to fight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 am

Ari giggled when the though of a potential match with Sharaiya in a delicious substance, trying to fuck each other into submission as the idea sent chills down her spine. When Sharaiya pressed her forehead against Ari, the white haired WAM wrestler complied and started to push her own forehead back, already her body was ready for what was to come in their match as anticipation continued to build and build.

"Okay...if you can." Ari teased back, she would love to let this beautiful girl in front of her 'work her over' but this was a match and Ari wished to advance to face other sexy girls with wins under her belt. "You'll have to work very hard since it's only one orgasm, I won't let you pleasure me that easily." she teased as Ari continued to rub her breasts into their opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next