Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Terrible Tables! Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Bullet Ant

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Terrible Tables! Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Bullet Ant - Page 7 Empty Re: Terrible Tables! Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Bullet Ant

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Bullet Ant flopped down to the ground as Akashi moved away, the impact jolting enough life back into the masked Luchador to roll onto her back, the rest of the world a blur to her, including what the sumo had planned for her.

So... so close... She thought, any effort on her part was a strain, even if it was just trying to think straight. Now her only hope left was that she hadn't broken anything and that the former champ would make whatever she was going to do to the rookie quick.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Terrible Tables! Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Bullet Ant - Page 7 Empty Re: Terrible Tables! Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Bullet Ant

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Akashii might later admit that allowing herself to be put in such a state by a mere rookie pissed her off a little. But, for now, the only thing going through her head aside from a throbbing pain was ending the match. She dragged the table over to the Ant and slid it over her form. She then bent over and grabbed one side of it and squatted. She stood in that position for a long moment as she focused herself and tried to gather up her energy. Then she let out growl and shut her eyes as she pulled the table up and lifted it in her arms. She tried to force it further up until her hands were at her shoulders. She then let out another grunt and pushed off with her hands, intending to almost throw the table up and forward a few inches so that gravity would do most of the work. She tried to quickly flip her wrists and catch the side of the table so she could help swing it downwards onto Ant.

As far as she knew, Ant had to go through a table and Akashi had to be responsible for it, but she thought she'd be fine if she put the table through the Ant. She just hoped that Ant had a hard enough body to snap the table in two.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Bullet Ant just noticed the table covering her view, not making much sense before it was too late to do anything even if she was in any shape to fight back. With a painful groan the insect was flattened against the thinly covered floor, the table breaking under the force of the sumo's terrifying strength.

She would like to have said something, maybe a few words of congratulations to Akashi, show she wasn't a sore loser or something... well she was sore but that was because she had been thrown into and thrown herself into several things that hurt a lot, but she kind of knew that she was going to lose before she started. Once the pain subsided and she could think straight, maybe she could have a little pride once she healed. She'd have to apologize to Akashi as well... so many things to do... once she got to infirmary of course.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:30 pm

When Akashi heard the snap of the table, Akashi stumbled back. She panted and wiped her bloody nose again. Her eyes were glassy and she just wanted to fall over. Her arms fell to her sides and she stood in a stupor panting for a long moment. The bell rang and the crowd cheered but Akashi barely even acknowledged it. She lumbered forward and reached down to pull Ant from the wreckage and lift her up to a standing position. She was going to try and help the Ant up the ramp but she wasn't sure she could even make it by herself.

As she struggled, down the ramp came Hilde Von Creuzfeldt shuffling down the ramp as fast as her high heels could carry her. She had been watching the match and once it was over made her way to the stage. "Adrian... you idiot.." She muttered to herself as she reached Akashi.

Akashi was surprised as she saw Hilde. "V-Vice-commissioner-San!" She said, looking as surprised as she was able to in her condition.

Hilde blushed as she snaked her arm around Ant and hugged her close. "OP-please don't call me that, Ms. Tanikaze. I-I'm just a secretary." When she had Adrian propped up, she wrapped her arm around Akashi's big body and tried to walk them both up the ramp.

"That makes this seem even stranger..." Akashi muttered as she tried to help the three as well, thankful for the assistance.

"I'm Ms. Ant's manager..." Hilde's eyes widened. "Um... I mean... sponsor!" She corrected but fumbled again. "Oh... never mind all that! I just know it won't do any good having one of our best superstars and upcoming talents killing each other!" Her voice was gentle but firm and she sighed in exasperation. "Why do you always have to put your body on the line! You just won't be satisfied until you're in the hospital, or the morgue!"

She let out a huff. Akashi thought she was talking to her, Hilde was talking to both of them, the worry in her voice. "Gomen... "Akashi whispered and turned her head as they tried to get up the ramp.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 am

Bullet Ant didn't offer much resistance as Akashi pulled her up to her feet, staggering before finding a somewhat safe footing in the sumo's grasp. Was the match over? Or was something else going on. She got that answer when the masked grappler found herself passed to a smaller person, the slight smell of strawberries enough to draw some life out of her.

"H...Hilde?" She choked out, no longer trying to hold the slight change in her voice in, if Akashi was still able to perceive well after the battle the two went through, she might figure out who was behind the mask. "S..sorry miss...von...something... and 'Kashi...san..." she said as with the assistance of the secretary to the commisioner and a battered sumo, she made her way back up the ramp.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7