Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game!

+6
Hawthorne22
Bluemouse
Kelsea
Underdog21
LunarWolf
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 Empty Re: AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game!

Post by anegge Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:52 am

Two people guessed the first word already. Good job!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 GXChUKwAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 1BElGMIAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 Empty Re: AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game!

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:54 am

Cardia ran back out from backstage. The crazy maids were assaulting that other girl and she could swear she saw Morrigan make eye contact with her. Cardia needed to get away from the backstage area, but the only place to go was back on stage. "We get to go again, right?" Cardia asked. "Oh, good, uh..." Cardia quickly glanced at the board. "Wait, we get to just guess vowels? We don't have to... buy those or something?" Cardia shrugged, "Yeah, uh..." She quickly wracked her brain, "Well, surely there's another vowel in there. Let's shake one out. Uh... A?" Immediately after, Cardia held her hands up in peace signs, "Go team red!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 am

Wells sweat dropped a bit as Natsumi cheered her successes. "Ahh, you're certainly wearing enough to be a captain..." She muttered.

Before Wells could say anymore, Cardia stepped forward and Valkoinen spoke up, putting a bright grin on her face that mostly looked creepy. "Pleased to be welcoming back wissy, sissy poolboy! Be with the guessing pitiful letter and then be with the shrinking shamefully back to seat!"

[quote="Hawthorne22":2ug7f9kh]"Well, surely there's another vowel in there. Let's shake one out. Uh... A?"

"Nyet!"

[url:2ug7f9kh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:2ug7f9kh]

Wells eyes widened as the buzzer was hit. "N-No Val! There's like a million billion A's!"

Wells was about to go to the board when she caught sight of Morrigan and Macha coming from backstage. The maids had been watching the girls come and go, many of them fleeing. They also noticed that it looked like the puzzle was getting solved soon and neither of the girls had been forced to reveal anything of note. The shoved passed Wells who mutely protested before being driven back with a glare.

Morrigan stepped up first.

"Q." She said simply and walked away as Val hit the buzzer, slugging Cardia in the arm as she walked towards the blue team's station.

"Nyet!"

[url:2ug7f9kh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE&feature=related[/url:2ug7f9kh]

Macha came up next and spoke a quiet "X" into the microphone and took a silent spot next to Cardia on Team Red.

"Nyet!"

Wells sighed and gave one last forlorn look at the Maids before going to the board. She then went to the Mina's and tried not to look them in the eyes. "Ok... I guess that was two incorrect guesses so... one more piece of clothing each..."

Both girls should only have 1 article of clothing left now.

[align=center:2ug7f9kh]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 721074-FOVPFYP.png[/align:2ug7f9kh]
[align=center:2ug7f9kh][size=200:2ug7f9kh] A _ A _ A _ CHE[/align:2ug7f9kh]

[align=center:2ug7f9kh][size=200:2ug7f9kh]E _ _ R _ _ _[/align:2ug7f9kh]
[align=center:2ug7f9kh]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 721815-PKK66SB.png[/align:2ug7f9kh]

TEAM RED
Mina Mistletoe (Captain)
Mara Bunny
Cardia Waters
Tessa Price
Macha

TEAM BLUE
Mina Holmes (Captain)
Cassie Elliot
Nastumi Hayushi
Morrigan

Incorrect Letters
I, S, X, Q

Incorrect Words
Kawaii Sparkle
kawaiiS
CHRISTMAS KAWAIIS
Christmas Elves

Last edited by 445 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Rebecca Tomoko was the next to step out, the imposing amazon dwarfing all the other competitors. She was here for a reason and she had no doubt that one of the competitors would know it. "L." She said clearly, standing with her arms folded and glaring at Valkoinen.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Natsumi looked atonished as the maids came in and started saying letter. Her cute face quickly turned into an even cuter frown. ò_ó

"T-they are guessing wrong on purpose!" she said as she pointed a finger at the two maids in an accusatory gesture as she pulled on Well's shirt as if she wanted Well's to do something.

"and they are the ones that took my clothes!" she whinned, complaining to Wells, expecting some authority imposition from the cute kawaii.

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 6u0iRWY
AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 QiougD6AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 TTlOMaFAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 5t0Q5s2AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Wells froze when Rebecca came out. "Woah! She's as big as that one chick I fought!" She exclaimed and then shut her mouth.

Val, meanwhile, narrowed her eyes as Rebecca walked onto the stage. She then put on a bright and cheerful smile and spoke with an excited and squeaky voice. "Hei ystävä!" She chirped. "This biggie wiggie girly girl is with the being Tomko comma Rebecca, pleased to be greeting her with warm cheer!"

The crowd politely clapped.

"Pleased to be making your guess now. I am with the hoping you can be with the guessing correctly!"

[quote="kerflubble":v820i0a8]"L."

"Onnittelut!" Val squeaked when Rebecca guessed.

Wells furrowed her brow. "V-Val! Stop speaking Fissian... er... PICK A LANGUAGE!" Wells huffed over to the board and revealed the letter. "There's one L! Surely Everyone knows the first word now, right!?" She exclaimed.

Morrigan looked at Natsumi when she complained and smirked before faking like she was going to punch the girl. It felt good to pick on twerps. "What are you going to do? Maybe I should take those bottoms off you and show everyone your dirty little secret. Heheh."

[align=center:v820i0a8]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 721074-FOVPFYP.png[/align:v820i0a8]
[align=center:v820i0a8][size=200:v820i0a8] A _ A LA _ CHE[/align:v820i0a8]

[align=center:v820i0a8][size=200:v820i0a8]E _ _ R _ _ _[/align:v820i0a8]
[align=center:v820i0a8]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 721815-PKK66SB.png[/align:v820i0a8]

TEAM RED
Mina Mistletoe (Captain)
Mara Bunny
Cardia Waters
Tessa Price
Macha

TEAM BLUE
Mina Holmes (Captain)
Cassie Elliot
Nastumi Hayushi
Morrigan
Rebecca Tomko

Incorrect Letters
I, S, X, Q

Incorrect Words
Kawaii Sparkle
kawaiiS
CHRISTMAS KAWAIIS
Christmas Elves

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yikes!" Natsumi yelped as the maid threatened her, quickly moving to hide behind Wells despite her being considerably smaller than Natsumi. "Stay away from me!" the cute blonde said covering herself as if she tried to protect her panties and bra.

AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 QiougD6AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 TTlOMaFAFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 5t0Q5s2AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Now it was all a complete mess. The Kawaii got less clothes than before, these two maids made obvious fake guesses and a lighthouse of a woman walked also in and made a viable guess. A very attractive lighthouse whose boobs were right before the eyes of most normal sized persons, so Tessa was kind of in awe.
Wow...she's massive! Guy sized massive, but definitely not build like one.
As an additional bonus, she clearly hated the host who had called her hurly burly. so she entered the stage, as she had also guessed the first word, but had no clue about the second word.
My guess is the letter N.
so much for the easy part.

What was really confusing were those maids who threatened those poor Natsumi girl. Either Natsumi was a brilliant actor, or she really was in trouble. The maids came from Miss Creuzfeldt as she was the GM, but how could that fly with her? Lukretia von Creuzfeldt had to be the most generous person that Tasha would say if asked to tell a noble personality in an instant, and she remembered who she had been quite excited as she had gotten the chance to have her as GM. She donated really huge sums in her homeland to charity and stood in high regard. How could she have known what was really going on in the von Creutzfeld mansion? While walking back to her place, she flashed a cold smile to Morrigan.
Denken sie nicht dass das genügt, Frau Morrigan? Das arme Ding friert schon, kein Grund sie auch noch zu schlagen. Schwer zu glauben das die großzügige Wohltäterin Frau von Creutzfeld sich solche Vorkommnisse einfach so anschaut.(Don't you think that's enough, Miss Morrigan? The poor thing is already freezing, there is no reason to beat her up. Hard to believe the generous benefactor Miss von Creutzfeld is letting this kind of happening fly.)
It was just a guess that the personal assistants of Lukretia von Creutzfeldt spoke german too as they accompanied her everywhere, but she would find out now.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:45 pm

"Eep!" Wells cried out as she darted away from Natsumi. "Don't hide behind me I'm just a lovable hostess!" Wells fretted as Morrigan cackled.

"Haha. What a stupid bitch!" She laughed.

"SOMEONE PLEASE GUESS! EEEEK!" Wells cried out and then fell down after creaming into her own ear. Thankfully, Tessa stepped up and spoke her letter.

[quote="Harrier":21gko0kb]My guess is the letter N.

Wells hopped up and tried to put on her best grin. "Yes! Two N's! Good job!"

Morrigan watched Tessa guess with disinterest, still amused by the skittish Natsumi. When the girl came back and started speaking to her in German, Morrigan scowled at the girl. She didn't know much German, just picked up enough to know she didn't like this girl. "Who the fuck are you? Don't talk to me like you know me or I give a shit about you. You're not even on my team, get the hell away from me, bitch." She said and turned her head away from Tessa.

[align=center:21gko0kb]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 721074-FOVPFYP.png[/align:21gko0kb]
[align=center:21gko0kb][size=200:21gko0kb] A _ ALANCHE[/align:21gko0kb]

[align=center:21gko0kb][size=200:21gko0kb]EN _ R _ _ _[/align:21gko0kb]
[align=center:21gko0kb]AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! - Page 4 721815-PKK66SB.png[/align:21gko0kb]

TEAM RED
Mina Mistletoe (Captain)
Mara Bunny
Cardia Waters
Tessa Price
Macha

TEAM BLUE
Mina Holmes (Captain)
Cassie Elliot
Nastumi Hayushi
Morrigan
Rebecca Tomko

Incorrect Letters
I, S, X, Q

Incorrect Words
Kawaii Sparkle
kawaiiS
CHRISTMAS KAWAIIS
Christmas Elves

Last edited by 445 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Natsumi was relieved to see that the mean maid was busy with the crazy German girl now. She took the chance to approach Wells. She wanted to end this embarrasing show as quick as possible.

"Well...the first word is avalanche... And I think I know the second too...but it just doesn't makes any sense...Entropy??? Avalanche...Entropy?" Natsumi said shruging her shoulders confused.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next