Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins - Page 8 Empty Re: The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:11 am

Taylor paused, stopped thrusting her hips and only wriggled a little side to side. "I'm good!" She said breathlessly. She leaned down to press her upper body against Johnny's, raked hair back from her face and playfully bit his chest.

"You feel awesome."
She grinned, putting her chin on Johnny's chest to look up at him. Her breasts flattened against his stomach, and she reached down to press in on their sides, both to press them into Johnny and to make them look better from Johnny's vantage point. She giggled.

"But we can't have you be done yet!"
She proclaimed and abruptly rolled off of him and laid on her back next to him. "Let's see what you've got for me, tiger." She said.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins - Page 8 Empty Re: The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:19 am

"uuuhhh shit..."

Johnny moaned as Taylor pressed her body against is. She was so hot and her body was smoking. Feeling it against his own pretty hot body, was something that just felt great.

As Taylor whispered to him Johnny's eyes lit up. "Fuck! You're so fuckin hot, babe. I've never felt anything like this.."

Johnny let out a soft gasp as she quickly released and rolled off him. The feeling of her sliding off is length was pretty damn awesome in and of itself. He took a moment to catch his breath, without the direct contact between Taylor and Johnny, he was able to cool down a little bit. But, at her next words he pushed off the bed and spun around, grinning at Taylor.

"Oh, I'm ready!"

He said and grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed. When her butt was near hanging off the bed, her pushed his tongue out of his mouth and looked down at her and slowly pushed himself towards her, holding his breath as he guided his manhood back into her like it was some sort of precision operation. He let out a groan as he entered her again and slowly pushed forward but as he was nearly halfway, he grabbed her thighs tightly and pushed harder before trying to establish a slow rhythm.

"H-How's that?" He asked seriously as he pulled his head back to close his eyes and take in a breath through his nose before looking down at Taylor and smiling down at her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Taylor tilted her head back and held her breath as Johnny slid back into her. She let out a lilting, high-pitched "Mmm..." and dug her fingers into the blankets. She wrapped her slender, muscular legs around Johnny, one calf across the small of his back and the other across his butt, and gave him a tight squeeze to pull him all the way into her. She arched her back and twisted to the side, eyes closed and mouth open.

"Uh... pretty good..." She panted. She let Johnny slide slowly in and out, keeping the tempo with her legs. Gradually, her hips started to push back as she wanted more and more, until one particularly strong push ended with her sliding and falling off the bed. She landed on her butt, her face in Johnny's stomach, and laughed, a little nervously. "Heh..."

She wrapped her arms around Johnny's butt and squeezed him tightly against her breasts while she kissed his stomach and his hips on either side. She dragged her tongue from the crease of the inside of his thigh up to his belly button. With a grin, she pretended to bite Johnny's rock-hard manhood, and then nuzzled into it with her nose to push it up before licking once up the length of the underside. When her tongue slipped off, his penis fell onto the middle of her chest. She pulled her upper arms tightly against her sides to push her breasts together, trapping Johnny in between them, and slowly moved up and down his length.

"Good thing they're not that big, otherwise I'd probably finish you off like that."

But enough of that. She wanted him back inside her now, and so she let him go and turned to the side. She got down on her elbows and knees, her firm, round butt facing Johnny with her lower back arched, and she peeked around behind her with a grin.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Johnny was panting hard as he slowly rode Taylor. He bit his lip, and huffed out a breath through his nose. She felt so good wrapped around him. If this was what it was like, then he was a little pissed off at not getting to enjoy it sooner. Though as he looked down at Taylor and saw her face and how she writhed around and moaned. Maybe it had a lot more to do with who he was with rather than the act itself.

Maybe he got wrapped up a little too much int he moment and found himself pushing forward hard. "Hugnh!" It was a powerful thrust but it had consequences and caused her to tumble to the ground. Johnny's eyes widened but as Taylor laughed, Johnny let out his own sharp chuckle, and glanced at her. It was an awkward hot mess, Johnny couldn't be happier.

He gasped as she suddenly assauklted him and bit his lip when she kissed his area, groaning as she slid her tongue across his length. His body shiivered, especially when she cupped her perky breasts around his cock.

"hnnn... T-Taylor-chan.." He said. "They're the best in my eyes." He said smiling sweetly. They were, he wasn't lying. There was plenty for him to look at and hold onto and touch, any less would be disappointing, any more would disrupt her form and leave her with something clunky and awkward attached to her nearly flawless frame.

As Taylor curled around and arched her back and lifted her shapely ass into the air, Johnny's eyes widened. He blushed a little but was all too eager to continue. He reached out and slapped his hand on her ass, sliding it downward slightly to pull it forward. His other hand grabbed his own length as he bent down to his knees and slid himself inside of her.

"Hah-haaahhh.."

He panted as he pushed forward and once he was in, he bent over. He slid his hands up her sides and flexed his thighs and ass to push forward and push himself into her. He was going faster than when they were on the bed. It felt right. Even though his knees burned a bit on the knees, it felt amazing. His left hand went for one of Taylor's breasts while the other entangled in her hair, ever so slightly tugging on it to guide her upward and bend his manhood slightly upward and into her further. As he did, he grunted hard, clenching his teeth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:25 am

In all their tumbling around, every time Johnny slid back into Taylor's sex it felt incredible. She moaned and pushed back into Johnny as he did, taking up his entire length, and began working back and forth, her modest breasts swaying up and down. She gasped when Johnny got hold of her hair, and her head was pulled back, making her back arch even more, her butt up high and her back dipping steeply. It felt amazing, and the feeling of being so sensuously owned by such a hot guy was so incredible she could've cried. She was completely swept up in all of it.

She was hot, wet, tight, and feeling good, the building ecstatic tension in her sex had her panting and moaning. She pumped her ass up and down Johnny's length faster and faster, her moans more and more urgent.

"Unn... huuh... H-harder, harder... nnh... mmm... huuuh..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:44 am

"Yeah. yeah. hah...." Johnny said between heavy breaths. It was hard for him to form words but he agreed and pushed harder. He gave her hair one last tug and her breast one last squeeze before he slid his hands down her sides and grabbed tightly on her hips, using a firm grip to steady himself so he could grant her wish.

Her sleek, sweat covered body glistened as he looked down at her with a sloppy grin that looked like strained pleasure. It wasn't difficult for him to look like he was enjoying it, it was the most amazing thing that he'd ever felt. But rather, his body was starting to reach critical mass. Digging his fingers hard into her backside, he grunted and forced himself to push harder, letting out a gasp with each thrust, hoping to make it harder, faster and hotter. "Taylor!" He shouted between one of the thrusts.

"Can't! Hah!" His head drooped and sweat dripped off his brow, hitting the crevice of her arched back.

"Hold... hah.. hah..."

"Shit..."

It was obvious that as much as Johnny wanted to keep going forever, that he was fastly approaching the event horizon. Whatever Taylor had in mind, of if she was able to perform some magic female sex voodoo. Johnny wasn't even sure. He just thought it would be good to let her know that his time, at least, was nigh.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:16 am

"Ohhmigoddon'tstop!" Taylor blurted frantically.

She knew Johnny was close to finishing, but she was so close she couldn't bear the thought of him climaxing without her. She put the side of her face on the floor and reached down to begin rubbing her clit. She couldn't do anything fast enough. She pushed back into Johnny as fast as she could, her breasts shaking back and forth and her ass slapping into his stomach every time.

"Nyaah... haa...ah...hnnnah..." Her moaning was louder and higher as she was caught up in the feeling of the moment. The combination of Johnny sliding in and out and her fingers on her clit was too much for her and she finally began to release. Powerful, incredible throbbing in her sex racked her body with ecstasy, she began pushing back into Johnny much harder and more slowly. She squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth gaped open.

"Ohmigod! Yeahyeahyeahkeepgoing, Johnny, Yes! Ohmigod! Ahh... Hnnnnnnh..." She wailed and moaned. "You'resogoodwowmygawd!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:46 am

Johnny was already on the verge when Taylor blurted out. He closed his eyes.

"Hai! Haihaihaihaihaihai! Watashi wa machimasu, Taylor-chaaaaggnnnh!"

He shut his eyes and his face turned red as his hands dug deeper into Taylor's wides. The slapping, his own thrusting, the moaning from Taylor and his own feelings were way too much.

Wa... nngh... tashitachiha... issho ... ni ...iku YOTEIIIIIII!!

It came flooding out of him all at once and he cried out loudly and began pumping his hips as hard as he could while he rode out his orgasm. He began to slow down too, panting too as he slumped forward.

"Tah... haha... Tah... Hah... Taylor-chan... Sore... Hah... wa... hah... subarashikattahhh..."

He slid his hands up her body and pressed against her sides, sliding his length from her and pushing himself forward and planting a kiss against her back as he wrapped his hands around her.

"Arigatou gozaimashita, Taylor-chan."

Last edited by 445 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Taylors whole body froze, almost, and she slowed down as though she could only move with great effort. She pushed slowly and as hard as she could, her mouth gaping and silent except for the occasional gasp. Finally, with a long relieved moan, she relaxed, laying limp on the floor with her butt in the air and her big black boots under her.

"God damn." She breathed, and looked back at Johnny with a grin. "That's not bad for a first timer." She rolled over onto her back and looked at the bright red patches of rug burn on her elbows and knees, and pulled Johnny down with her while she caught her breath. "Was it what you hoped it'd be? I mean, I don't know if a first time ever really lives up to what someone thinks, but you lived up to my expectations. Definitely... By the way, I don't speak Japanese, soooo... yeah."

She trailed off and thought about the dangers of having had sex with Johnny after only knowing him for so short a time. At the moment, she didn't care. She felt all warm and fuzzy and wonderful, though she sort of wished they'd ended up on the bed so that she didn't have to move. "I hope you don't think I'm slutty." She said.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Johnny was panting as he rolled off Taylor and plopped down on the ground, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her. He listened to her words and had a big grin on his face.

"Gomen-err I mean sorry!" He said and chuckled as he kissed her neck. "It's hard to pay attention to english when I'm so concentrated on other things.' Johnny mused a bit sheepishly. "But... Holy fuckin shit!" Johnny beamed. "That was fuckin amazing!"

Johnny hugged Taylor tightly. "You were amazing. You were awesome. Holy shit." Johnny paused a moment to catch his breath before pushing himself up and looking down at Taylor. "I don't think so at all, babe." Johnny said with a grin. "I know you weren't just looking for a fuck, ok? If that was the case, I bet you wouldn't need to waste so much of your time with a loser like me so..."

Johnny pushed himself up and reached down to heft Taylor up and put her back on the bed. He then crawled next to her and hugged her tightly again. "How could I ever think that about you? I'm just glad I didn't disappoint you. I was worried I was gonna burst that whole time!" He said and collapsed against her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next