Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 8:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Quitters Never Win!

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quitters Never Win!

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Luckily for Natalia she was on the other side of the bed when Adrian puked at Chesna. Still she couldn't help but feel a little bit disgusted, mainly because she could see quite lots of blood on the vomit stain that Adrian left on the nurse shirt.

The blue-eyed cutie was almost in tears but still managed to smile when she noticed Adrian was able to recognize her. She leaned over Adrian, partially Lukretia from the cosplayer vision. "Don't worry about anything, Adrian-chan" Natalia said. "You... Actually...won...kindof" the blue-eyed cutie closed to Adrian to kiss her forehead. "Just relax, ok? You are safe now"

Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 QiougD6Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 TTlOMaFQuitters Never Win! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 am

Even with Natalia there... or even especially because Natalia was there, Adrian wanted to crawl up into a little ball and just die for a moment. She'd been humiliated, hurt, and now she was sure that Natalia was looking down on her for being a crazy bitch who randomly snaps on people. Even if it only made her look even more pathetic. Still, there was nearly everyone here except for...

"Becks..?" She asked, seeing if the dark skinned amazon was around, if she'd seen it, and what she'd think about the whole thing. She knew that Rebecca didn't watch that much AFW in her spare time, spending a fair bit of it training with Cecilia, trying to improve themselves in preparation with the war with Sarah... fuck. Now she felt even worse, not only was she insane and useless but now she couldn't really help out going after people much scarier than Taylor.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 am

"Ehum... She isn't here..." Natalia said, refraining from giving Adrian a tight warm hug; although the cosplayer really looked like she needed it, Natalia feared it would hurt her. "I don't think she saw the match" the blue-eyed cutie said kind of relieved. I will call her... Later...Now, you just lay down and relax... You'll be fine... Don't try to think too much..."

Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 QiougD6Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 TTlOMaFQuitters Never Win! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Quitters Never Win! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 am

Cassie Elliot was well aware that this was a violent line of work, and sometimes people got hurt, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

The medical staff at the infirmary had got used to Cassie's appearances over the last few weeks. She liked to swing through and dole out some random act of kindness to try to help keep her injured fellow wrestlers spirits high. She had no idea if it worked, but doing it felt right.

She gave a little knock at Adrian's door and strode in, all smiles, wearing flip flops and a yellow sundress, her orange-y hair all wind blown from the walk over. "Hi, Adrian!" She said brightly, slipping off to the side of the bed next to Natalia. "These are for you, I hope you feel better!"

With a big, warm grin, she laid a bouquet of flowers down on Adrian's stomach, and then turned to leave. "Hi Doctor Matuschanskavasky!" She waved and was gone.

[align=center:1wmluxiy]***[/align:1wmluxiy]

Taylor looked at Akashi and tried finding something to dab at her eyes with. Her bloody, green-stained and skin tight shirt was no help. She settled for the back of her hand. She nodded to Akashi, she couldn't possibly leave without seeing Adrian, if for no other reason than to figure out how she should be feeling about the whole thing.

She found Adrian's room, noted the crowd already inside, and leaned inconspicuously against the door frame, just outside the room, folding her arms and watching quietly. It seemed like Adrian was much more out of sorts than Taylor was. Maybe Taylor hit her harder than she thought, she had a hard time remembering anything that happened in the match beyond her arm, and choking Adrian, and the bat... But she didn't want to think about that right now.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 am

"She's... not?" Adrian groaned, her throat was still sore from all the times she'd been choked, making it difficult to speak clearly. "...good. Don't want... like this..." she said, looking back up at the sky, the taste of sick still in her mouth but her stomach had settled. Her mind was a different story. As Cassie Elliot walked in all sunshine and rainbows, she wasn't sure if that wasn't an illusion, and that the slight weight on her stomach from where the flowers lay was just her not feeling well.

"Why...you...here?" She asked, not just Natalia or the nurse but Lukretia as well, this was the first time the German had shown anything resembling concern for her wellbeing.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 am

Natalia patted Adrian's head and took the flowers, putting them on the table besides the bed, so they wouldn't weight over her. She heard Adrian question and assumed it wasn't directed at her, so she turned around to look at Lukretia, wondering the same thing, when she suddenly heard the door behind her and saw Taylor at it. Natalia glared at Taylor with a front turning around and standing protectively besides Adrian's bed.

"Why are you here?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Oh, hell. Taylor was really sort of hoping to remain unseen until people started to clear out, and now that Adrian's skinny little murderer model girlfriend had her in her sights she couldn't help but feel like this wasn't going to go well.

"Oh, um..." Taylor mumbled, caught off guard and standing up straight. "I, uh... I guess... I'm not really sure. I just wanted to make sure she was... ya know." She took a step back to further remove herself from the room. It took every bit of self control not to say something snarky and inflammatory to the skinny model. Or Lukretia. She didn't like the looks of that nurse, either... particularly because she appeared to have misplaced her shirt.

"Don't mind me..." She mumbled.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Lukretia had been fairly quiet, watching over the situation and carefully making mental notes. Watching Chesna, watching Natalia. It was rare for the boisterous German to make herself discreet. But as it appeared as though people finally demanded answers from her. Even still, it seemed like even more people kept piling into the room, a rather spunky little red head darting into the room to deliver flowers.

Akashi walked tepidly with Taylor to where Adrian was. She was confused to see a mass of people huddled in the room. "Ahhh.... There's a lot of people.." She muttered and was surprised that the General Manager was even around. Akashi remained quiet and tried to keep as inconspicuous as possible, encouraging Taylor by holding onto her arm and giving it an encouraging squeeze.

"Vhy am I here?" Lukretia said as she stepped forward and clasped her hands in front of her. "I am here to make sure zat you are alright und to commend you. Vat an inspiring match und you fought valiantly. I am here to offer you kudos as vell. It seems you have quite a strong vill. Impressive, Meine frau."

Lukretia smiled and glanced around the room. "Und you as vell." She called out to Taylor. "Both of you deserve congratulations for putting your bodies on ze line. Surely, everyone vill be talking about zat match for ages."

Lukretia lifted up her hand to her chin and considered everything. "Such vunderbar specimens." She said, glancing at Natalia. "Vith wrestlers of such quality, ze future is looking quite bright, is it not?"

Meanwhile Chesna was shaking. She had found a needle and was shakily trying to jab herself but was having a bit of an issue. "Too much. Tis is too much." She said in a huff, her monotone voice only hinting at an inflection. "Too many... girls..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm

A couple of heads and voices came into view, but the anesthetics had just hit it's peak so Adrian wasn't really in the point of caring much about the two people in the doorway or the nurse who seemed to be trying to inject herself with something or other. All she really was focusing on for now was Natalia and Lukretia. Natalia because it was nice to have someone who was going to be friendly without the possibility of nursing staff flying through the nearest window.

So Lukretia had showed up to her bed to compliment her? Well that was something... at least, maybe now the worst of the GM's dealings was over and she could actually use some of her resources for her own nefarious... wait... both?

What little colour there was in Adrian's face instantly drained as the realization settled in her mind. The cosplayer's breathing quickened as she reached out to grab Natalia by the arm "...go away..." she weakly murmured at the two people in the doorway, one probably being Taylor.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Natalia raised an eyebrow, although she had had very little contact with Taylor, save for reverse DDTing her into the floor, she knew very well of her loud anoying mouth and her talent for insults and taunt, so The Dream was kind of surprised that the blue-haired girl acted so coy and...polite.

The blue-eyed beauty stared at Taylor intensely like trying to read her and her intentions. Had Taylor come to mock her fallen rival? Or was she genuinely worried? Natalia wasn't sure why but she felt the second option was true. Still she remained in her defensive position with her arms crossed in front of her ample breasts, standing between Taylor and Adrian, trying to use her body to block any possible eye contact between them.

"She'll be fine... She just needs to rest" Natalia said coldly.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum