Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 7:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 am

Cecilia would now decide to push a bit of pressure on Johnny's neck as she managed to get him into her hold, hold smirking a little as she would try and pull him and her up to a seated type of position, she didn't really get what he tired to do by when Johnny pated her ribs, her mind jolted up a bit from the tap however.

"Do what's best for you Johnny boy and tap out" Cecilia said softly not sure if her could even her him over the cheers of the crowd.

If she could manage to get Johnny up to the seated position she would try and move her legs around him and lock them in around his body in a body scissor, to try and complete a type of guillotine choke hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Johnny clenched his teeth as she wrenched him upwards. His neck was strained and his eyes were shut. When she wrapped her legs around his waist and began squeezing, his eyes widened. This was a pretty good move. Pain ran up and down his back and neck and now there was a tightness on his sides.

Johnny's hands, meanwhile, began running up and down Cecelia's sides as if he was caressing her. He wasn't. He was deciding how badly he wanted to win. His hands then went up her back and his fingers mingled with her hair. He had a few options. He could start punching her in the ribs. He could start pulling on her hair. If he was really feeling a desire to win, he could probably manage to turn his head enough to bite down on the side of her breast.

He pulled up his arm and and pushed on hers to see how strong her grip was. He pulled his arm back and clenched his fist. Slamming a fist into her rips was probably the best and cleanest way to get Cecelia to break the hold but he couldn't do it. Finally he let out a hot sigh and lifted his hand up. and began tapping on Cecelia's shoulder to indicate his submission.

After a moment, the ref saw the signal and called for the bell.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Cecilia blushed a little as she held Johnny so tightly and felt his hands move up and down her sides, she giggle a little and blushed a bit more, as she thought it felt like he was caressing her, she had no idea what he was doing as her ran and mingled her fingers in with her long golden locks, she didn't think Johnny was the kind to pull her by her hair, but she couldn't be sure of that.

She wondered a bit of how he would try and get out of the hold, would her pull on her hair, would her punch her, or would he try something she didn't know he could do, but he didn't he began to try and push and pull her arm that was holding onto his neck, she held onto it tightly, not letting him go that way.

She kept her full focus on the hold, and didn't notice the hand she pulled back is arm and clenched his fist, she was to focused on the hold and to keep him down the best she could.

But soon she felt a tapping on her shoulder, was he submitting, it appeared to as the bell rang, Cecilia then quickly lightened the hold and began to softly put him down onto his back, with her on top, with her knees on each of he sides and her hands pressed down on each side of his head, staring down deeply into his eyes as she would quickly move in and give him a kiss on his cheeks, "A small piece of your reward for a good match...Johnny" Cecilia said as she would keep her eyes staring into his.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Johnny practically fell backwards as he was released from the hold, panting heavily and looking up at Cecelia. He was a little pissed that his first match was a loss but when his eyes found their way from the arena lights to Cecelia's beautiful form, he couldn't really be THAT mad. How many other guys could boast about having someone like her basically straddling him and getting paid for it.

He smiled pleasantly up at Cecelia as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheeks. "Ahh..." His face turned red as he suddenly hound himself trying to suppress desire for this woman. "Good match..." He He muttered softly, turning his head away from her slightly but keeping his eyes locked on hers. They were hypnotizing and he wanted more of her. He hoped that she couldn't feel his heart pounding against her ample chest which once more rested on him.

He found his hands had subconsciously rested themselves on her hips and he was struggling with all his might not to be sucked in by her gaze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Many men/ boys had told Cecilia that one thing that was jut amazing about her was her eyes, those red eyes, but it wasn't a dark kind of red one might she in a horror movie, the ones that glowed crimson in the night sky, no hers where more of a elegant shade of red, her eyes seemed to have captivated Johnny a bit, she watch his reddening face after she kissed his cheek.

"It really was...don't worry you're gonna go far in this business Johnny" Cecilia was truly meaning the words that she spoke, she could certainly feel he heart, it was pounding and racing, was she really that much of a beauty to make him fee like this, or was it more that just her looks that he liked, her own heat was beating, but not really pounding, she liked him, more for who he was, but also a bit over how she looked.

When she felt his hands on her hips, Cecilia smiled a little, "Hmm...here?...now?...without that talk? " She said as she stared deeply into his eyes, "I won't push you if you don't want to Johnny" Cecilia said to try and be nice, she wanted to start something but was that really wise.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 am

Johnny suddenly realized where his hands were when she spoke and his fingers curled up. "Ah.. uh.. well.." He couldn't really say anything and he didn't exactly want her to just get up. But fortunately, or maybe unfortunately a familiar voiced saved him, or cursed him further.

Mamouru had come down the ramp when the fight was drawing to a close and watched from the apron. When the bell rang, he waited a few moments before hopping up onto the apron. mamouru cleared his throat. "Cecelia-san, congratulations." Mamouru stepped forward and extended his hand. "I hate to interrupt but as you have been witness, I am certain that my brother wouldn't know what to do with such an exquisitely beautiful woman such as yourself." He then lowered his head.

"I am Johnny's brother, Mamouru and it is a pleasure to meet the woman who was able to best my brother, Cecelia-san."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:43 am

Cecilia looked up as she heard the voice of someone say her name, she moved from lying on Johnny to sitting on his stomach instead, and looked over at the new guy came into the ring, he had some similar traits to Johnny, but he was more....presentable, he was defiantly cute, and handsome.

As she was congratulated by the new guy she smiled and gave him a wink, "Thanks..." before she was given a hand a hand by Mamouru, and then move up to her feet, she blushed a little as she the charming Mamouru complimented her so greatly, "Well thank you...so far he has done an adequate job...but well...I suppose I can't fault your words" Cecilia said as she started to become mesmerized by Mamouru.

Cecilia looked on as Mamouru introduced himself as Johnny's brother, "Well...I could guess that you were his brother....there is a resemblance...but also a pleasant difference as well.." Cecilia said with a little smirk as she looked on into Mamouru's eyes, with her beautiful red eyes, " Your brother was quite and interesting opponent to say the least" Cecilia said with a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Mamouru smiled politely at Cecelia as she winked at him. He tried to maintain their hand hold for as long as she would allow it and gently try and tug her closer to him. Mamouru chuckled softly at Cecelia's quip about him and his bothers differences and looked into Cecelia's eyes. Mamouru wasn't as hypnotized by them as Johnny was, he'd played that trick himself on countless women and it seemed to be working on Cecelia as well.

"I assure yo, I am not nearly as brutish or uncouth as Junichi."Mamrouru said,lowering his head a bit. "However, I feel it necessary to defend my brother, and the Higurashi name, at some point in time if you'll be gracious to accept."

Meanwhile, Johnny practically growled as he heard Mamouru. He was ignored and literally sat on by Cecelia who seemed to quickly fall into Mamouru's charms. He stood up, dusted himself off and searched around the crowd to see if he could spot Taylor. He then turned and looked at Cecelia and furrowed his brow. "Don't listen to him, he's a jerk." Johnny muttered, looking at Cecelia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Cecilia looked on at Mamouru as she was lost in his charming way and his good looks, but she snapped out of it, if only for a little bit as he seemed to challenge her to a match, it was veiled in charm and stylish talk, but Cecilia could understand almost any match invite, and she was not to unfamiliar with the more cultured way of speaking herself, being raised in a rich household and in private schools had brought her up the a fine lady, but she chose to be a more normal one in her way of life.

"A match against you?....hmm that could be fun cutie...or do you prefer handsome? " Cecilia said as she looked on, it was hard to not get lost in his charm, but she was just about to, he was quite a dangerous man, to get the Golden Queen to become this way, and if it wasn't for Johnny speaking up, she might have been completely lost, " Relax Johnny boy...let me handle things" Cecilia said as she thanked Johnny in her thoughts, " Listen Mamo..I would be glad to have a match against you...but I am correct when I say that you are quite the charmer " Cecilia said with a little smirk, as thanks, she wasn't lost in his charms anymore, and she wouldn't let herself fall that easily again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Mamouru lowered his head when Cecelia called him cutie. "You may call me whatever you like, Cecelia-san." Mamouru said in gentle tone. Mamouru, of course, expected his charms to wash over Cecelia like a gentle, inviting wave but also, partially, expected Johnny's loud and obnoxious ways to interrupt him. He was a terrible wingman most of the time.

Johnny stood up, watching the two and scoffed when Cecelia rebuked him. She didn't even know what things there were to handle! He was half tempted just to LET her try and handle his brother but Cecelia definitely deserved better so he spoke up. "He's a jerk and probably is only talking to you because you're hot. I bet if you let him in your pants, he'll ditch you the next day."

Mamouru, ever the calm and collected one, laughed softly, bringing up his hand to politely cover his mouth. "Junichi's just jealous because he couldn't hold a candle to you, Cecelia-san. I'm enthralled by a woman of your beauty, that is all. Can I be faulted for that?" Mamouru added slyly, lowering his head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next