Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi - Page 7 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:41 am

"You know were well what you did!" Cecilia said after her arm slammed into Johnny's chest, stepping up besides him she would grab onto one of his arms and try and pull him up to his feet, standing face to face with him as she would bend down a little, and try to snake on arm in between his legs and the other over and around his shoulder, as she would then try and scoop Johnny up and tip him over upside down.

"I have been nothing but nice to you....and you keep insulting me!" Cecilia shouted out before she would attempt and run towards a corner with Johnny hoisted up on her shoulder, and attempt to charge in and slam his back against the corner before turning around and slamming Johnny down with a powerslam.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi - Page 7 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:02 am

Johnny was too dazed to resist Cecelia's efforts and although he was heavy, he was pulled up to his feet, leaned forward, almost as if about to rest against Cecelia. He could barely make out her words as she screamed at him andscooped him up.

"Ennh.." A small mutter came from his mouth as she felt her arm wedged between his legs. Thankfully, the intensity of before had waned, though unfortunately, the pressure that was there now was different and worse and merely a taste of things to come.

"N-Nothing but nice!" Johnny said as she was running and slammed him hard.

"Guuuh!" Johnny grunted as he was slammed back to the ground.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Cecilia stood up and leaned back against the corner as she looked down at Johnny, his comment right before disturbed her to say the least, she thought she had been quite nice to him so far, maybe she had taken some of her teasing a bit to far, like rubbing up against him a little, but he started it by grabbing her breasts and even squeezing them, she done nothing wrong...but if he felt she had...then maybe she should apologize after the match, and try to sort things out, right now things were to jumbled between them.

"I thought I had been..." Cecilia mumbled to herself, as she went down to try and snake her arms under Johnny's arms, and attempt to pull him up to his feet with his back pressing against Cecilia's front, if she could get him up she would follow up by trying to move him out of the corner a bit, and follow along with him, if she could get that far she would then attempt and snake her arms up and try and place her palms up against the back of his neck, pulling up on his arms and shoulders as she pushed down on his neck in a full-Nelson.

Trying to take some of the fight out of him before she would continue with her assault, she also needed a little bit of a breather.

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Johnny was pulled up and grunted. He was panting hard and winced as he was pulled up. "S-Shit..." He huffed as Cecelia forced him into the standing headlock, her breasts pushing against her back. "Gnnngh..." He tried to wriggle free, stamping his foot but that was just draining his stamina faster.

He tried to bend his arms back to run them through Cecelia's golden hair but bending his arms back was hard to do. His only hope was to try and fight back but he was in a bad position. The only thing that came to mind was to let gravity to do the work as he pulled his legs up to try and let gravity aide him as he tried to fall forward on his butt and try and slam his the back of his head into Cecelia's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

Cecilia smirked a little as she held onto Johnny in the full-nelson hold, she seemed to have gotten him into a good position now, she had a plan with this move, she had something planned for Johnny, she had wanted to pull him up and throw both of them backwards in a Dragon Suplex, but Johnny's actions made that plan crash and burn.

As Johnny pulled up a bit before crashing down, Cecilia was caught bu absolute surprise by this move of his, as she lost her footing and feel down onto her knees, only to have her chin crash into Johnny's silvery haired head, "Geegh!" Cecilia let out from clenched teeth as she lost her hold of the full nelson hold, and fell backwards a bit as she laneded on her butt, moving her hand up to her chin and holding it as she also tried to move away a little before moving up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 am

Johny winced a bit as his move connected. Despite having caught Cecelia off guard, it certainly hadn't felt good to have her chin driiven into his skull. Though, in some ways, it did feel goo. Regardless, he didn't have enough time to think about it. One hand went to his temple to rub it while the other pushed himself to his knees and then up to his feet where he spun around to face Cecelia.

Johnny was panting and looked at the golden haired beauty. He couldn't stop now that he managed to get a fairly decisive move on Cecelia and drove towards her hoping to aim a drop kick at her as she tried to step up and backpedal.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:40 am

Cecilia held her chin as she backed away a bit, she had to admit that was a good move of him, but she thought it had to hurt him a little as well, as she staggered back a little she would try and get herself back into the fight, standing up and raising her vision to try and look over at Johnny, but what she saw wasn't what she had expected.

Seeing Johnny running at her, The Golden queen had no time to dodge or run away, she had no chance to fight back as Johnny had already jumped up into the air, hand his feet drove into her chest, "Guah!" Cecilia yelled out as she was throw back from the impact and force of the dropkick, crashing down onto her back against the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 am

Johnny bounced off the mat when thedropkick hit, feeling the momentum swing in his favor. Johnny crawled forward and reached out to grab Cecelia's leg and wrap his own around it and twist her ankle with her foot and try and out her in a touch ankle lock. "Listen to me, Cecelia!" Johnny called out. "I'd never touch you like that on purpose! Not to distract you or try and get an advantage! I've never fought a girl for real before so I'm still not sure what to do about... You know... You having tits and stuff!" Johnny wasn't sure if his words would get through to her or not but it was worth a try.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Cecilia moved up her hands to hold her chest as she groaned a little, shaking her head a little as she tried to get up, but before she could, Johnny wrapped his legs around hers and grabbed a hold of her foot, and began to wrench on it and lock her in a ankle lock, she began to squirm a little and groan out, the Golden Queen gritted her teeth as she tried to fight through the pain.

But then she heard Johnny speak, she blinked a little out of his words, but as he did she would try and use her hands and press them down on the mat and try and push and drag them off towards to the ropes trying to get to freedom from the hold, but as she did she listened to Johnny's words, and well she kinda felt a bit like a bitch for thinking her was doing that.....she was not to happy with her own actions now, as she still tried to crawl towards the ropes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 am

Johnny could feel Cecelia trying to crawl to the ropes and grimaced. She was definitely stronger than most girls he'd been around lately. Though he knew some reaaaal strong women growing up, it had been awhile since he'd been around pro wrestlers.

Johnny held onto Cecelia's ankle but abandoned the hold. He tried to stand up and pull her back into the center of the ring and drop backwards to try and pull her into a single leg boston crab.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next