Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Cecilia looked over at her cute opponent with his boyish charm, that was part of the reason why she called him *Johnny boy* , she was liking him quite a bit, and he so far showed himself as a skilled wrestler, she was a bit unhappy over the fact that she had seemed to offend him and she actually felt a bit bad about it.

"Really...you're good Johnny...and you're pretty funny as well" Cecilia said with a little giggle at the end, moving the arm that had been placed in the hammerlock, to see if it was hurt, it was a little troubling to move around but it seemed okay, Cecilia began to move up to her feet, as she gave Johnny a little wink at his question, "Are you sure you don't know" Cecilia teased him a little again, she had flirted a bit with him almost the entire match, but now she began to not have it as subtle as before.

Cecilia smirked a bit at Johnny's raised is arm to offer her a test of strength, she had already proven she was stronger, so it was not really a clever ruse on his part.

"Johnny...I have a question.." Cecilia said, not wanting to go through the same thing she had done with Clyde, "A-are you taken?" Cecilia asked as she was not gonna continue things like this if he was taken, things had already crashed and burned earlier in a similar matter for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Junichi Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 am

Johnny was paused by her questioning. "Heh, yeah a regular class clown, right?' He said with a goofy grin and then blushed. "Um.." He turned his head. 'I.. I guess I know but.." He swallowed hard. Man he wanted nothing more than to be able to engage Cecelia the way she wanted to. She was so hot and she might just not actually be teasing him like Taylor was." Johnny then swallowed hard as he remembered Taylor. "S-shit.." He muttered.

Suddenly he wasn't sure and Cecelia's question hit him harder than any punch he thought she had in her arsenal.

His first response was something he wish he could have taken back. "Of course not!" Johnny said almost proudly. He was a man. He was no one's master. "I.. I uh.." He stuttered realizing exactly what he just said. "But.. I mean.. There's this girl... I just met her like once but.. um... you know..." Johnny looked away.

Really, if Cecelia was conniving enough, she probably had him dead to rights as Johnny blushed and fumbled and generally made a jackass of himself.

"Shit.. I mean.. you're like.. what are you saying?" He said finally turning back to look at her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:09 am

Cecilia giggled a bit at his comment and his goofy grin, Cecilia looked on as he turned his head, unaware of exactly what was going on in his head, but of course maybe asking that question was a stupid thing to do.

Johnny began talking about some girl, and she smirked a bit when she heard that they had only met once, she looked on a little more, staring at the cute fumbling boy, "This really sucks!...wait you said only once....so it was just a one night stand or?...you don't have a long and loving relationship with her, do you?" Cecilia asked a bit frustrated over that fact that he might be involved with someone already, but she was kinda happy to hear that it didn't seem like it had been some kind of love deal between them...or at least so she thought about it.

"If you just spent one night then you should be free to have some fun....maybe with a certain some one in this ring" Cecilia teased Johnny, she wasn't sure if this was wise considering how things had gone down before, in a similar situation.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 am

Johnny blushed and waved his hands at Cecelia. "No, We didn't!" He said. "I mean.. I'm not like that! I mean.." Johnny sighed. "I don't know what I mean." Johnny said. He looked back at Cecelia. "I don't know what we have." He said to Cecelia. "Yet." He added.

Shit! This chick's spinning my head around. If I hadn't met Taylor then would I be hesitating? I .. I don't know... Johnny thought.

"You're just trying to distract me!" Johnny said as he rushed at Cecelia looking to drive Cecelia backward and reach out for an arm, hoping to catch it and whip her into the ropes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Cecilia giggled a bit as she saw Johnny fluter around trying to explain his situation, "hihi..it's okay Johnny boy...I understand" Cecilia said as she placed a hand on her hip, she liked the kid because he was cute and had a bit of a boyish charm, but she just wanted to have some fun, if he had found a girl he like then maybe Cecilia should just let it be, but if it wasn't anything serious then maybe it would be fun to play with him, she was placed in quite a dilemma.

"W-wha..?!" Cecilia let out as Johnny rushed her and grabbed a hold of her hand, and whipped her towards the ropes, Cecilia was kinda annoyed that Johnny said she just wanted to distract him, she gritted her teeth and rebounded of the ropes, coming right back for Johnny, as she did she would raise a leg to try and send a big boot to Johnny's face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Johnny was pleased he managed to catch Cecelia off guard and send her towards the ropes. He had a determined look on his face and his blood was really starting to pump through him. The match had been fun but not was starting go to exciting.

He dashed away from her and bounded against the other side of the ropes and came charging at her. He decided he was going to go for a clothesline and brought his hand out. He noticed her seemingly look and was surprised. did he ... offend her? And then the big boot came up. Well, he couldn't avoid it at the range so he decided to turn his clothesline into a tackle. Though it spared his face, his chest would hit Cecelia's boot hard and probebaly send them both down to the mat very uncomfortably.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Cecilia's eyes shot open as Johnny changed his clothesline into a tackle, and before she knew what her leg crashed into his chest, Cecilia fell back from the change of target and him getting to close, Cecilia quickly rolled around as she took the lesser impact, "Okay...done being nice now" Cecilia said as she rose up to her feet, Cecilia quickly took the offensive as she would attempt to move over quickly, and grab a hold of Johnny's legs.

"The fun time ride is now closed....you can open it by asking nicely" Cecilia said as she would attempt to force him to roll over onto his front as she attempted to go around with him, and seat her self on his back, pulling back on his legs, as she tried placing him in a painful Boston crab.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 am

Johnny crashed to the ground with a thud, having taken a hard boot to the chest. "Shit..." He muttered as she rolled to his side and clutched his chest. His ear twitched as he looked at her. "What!? Because I wouldn't let you go head hunting, NOW fun time's closed? You're crazy!" Johnny then grinned despite having his leg on.

"Fun time's just startin then. He tried to kick out his free leg and keep her from grabbing it and flipping him over. "Now I can focus on fighting instead of, you know...' He blushed a bit. "Instead of.. " He just couldn't finish his words as he struggled against Cecelia and retract his feet inward to try and push his feet against her chest and shove hard to send her flying.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Cecilia face turned angry when Johnny called her crazy, "Hey! Fun time is closed because you accused me of twisting your mind....I was trying to be nice! I was trying to let you think over the situation and make a wise choice." Cecilia shouted back at Johnny, really not liking to be accused and then being called crazy.

Cecilia held tightly onto his legs, using her strength to overpower him, "Nope you aren't getting free...apologize and ask nicely and maybe I will let the fun time start up again" Cecilia said before she let out a heavy groan, as she still held on as he forced is legs back, she knew what he was about to do, and would use it to her advantage, moving to the right of both of his legs to escape from the kick out, as she would grab onto his legs quickly and attempt to roll him over onto his stomach, sending a little kick to his prone body to try and help her along in the turn over.

once there Cecilia would attempt to seat her skit covered rear down on Johnny's back and grab onto one of his leg, and pull it back in a one-legged Boston crab.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:07 pm

"You're twisting my words now!" Johnny said as he tried to defend her accusations. "I said you were distracting me! I didn't say anything else like that!"

Johnny let out a groan when she kicked him and was forced over onto his stomach.

"Gah, fuckin let go!" Johnny shouted.

Johnny then clenched his teeth and pounded the mat with his fist.

"Shit.. shit.." He groaned as he pressed his head against the mat.

"You aren't crazy, I take it back." Johnny growled. "Cause I like chicks who are a little crazy."

Johnny then tried crawling back towards the ropes. It was the only way he could thing to break the hold right now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next