» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 am

Johnny watched with interest as the screen, and Taylor's performance, flickered in his eyes. His mouth was mostly oval shaped and tugged at a smile every once in a while as Taylor put the moves on Karina. "Damn." He said and looked at Taylor. "Nice job. Kick her ass good!' He said making a fist and encouraging her by leaning in and kissing her cheek before turning back and watching the match.

"Oh, shit." Johnny muttered as the post match events unfolded. "What a crazy effed up bitch!" He declared as Karina laid into her sister and then Taylor.

"Shit." He said and lifted himself up and rubbed Taylor's head, as if she might still be injured. He gave it a kiss right before she climbed on top of him. As she yawned and he elbowed her a bit. "Hey, stop." He said and chuckled as he yawned.

"You're makin me tired." He then pushed his head down, burying it in the blankets and just silently lay there with Taylor on top of him. He just silently listened to her breath, feel her hot breaths on his neck and smiled through it. It was a strange and wonderful feeling, just like Taylor. She was strange and wonderful. He hadn't met anyone like her before.

He then inhaled, the air was warm and stale from having his head buried and deprived of fresh oxygen. He moved, slowly at first and then more quickly to roll onto his back and try and keep Taylor on top of him.

"Taylor..." Johnny said, looking up at her and grinning. "I think..." He then looked away from her for the moment. "I think this is fine for now, if you don't mind?" He looked back up at her with a hopeful grin and suddenly found himself yawning again.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:20 am

The next match of the night began once Karina and her sister finally made their way backstage. Taylor fiddled with the remote and bumped the volume down to a sleepier level.

"What a crazy, effed up bitch." Taylor echoed in a tired, sing-song voice. She let Johnny turn over onto his back. She liked this side of him more anyway. She purred as she slid her hands down to his hips and pushed his shirt up as high as she could get it, lifting her body up to let it pass. She slid down a little and began to plant little kisses around Johnny's chest and stomach while her hair fell over both sides of her face and tickled Johnny's skin.

"Yeah. This is good." She said. Her body couldn't decide if it wanted to heat back up or cool it for the night. She yawned again, while in mid-kiss, and giggled. She reached down and slid her hand up the inside of Johnny's thigh and over his crotch, feeling his alluring firmness and getting funny feelings. Her body reminded her very sternly that it had to sleep.

"This is better, though." She said, and straddled Johnny's waist to pull his shirt the rest of the way off. She looked him in the eye with a grin and worked her way down to his jeans, eventually managing to get those off too. She got up on her knees and pulled off her t-shirt, so she was left with just her black kitty pendant choker and her bright red bra. Then she unbuckled her belt and undid the button on her little skirt and tossed them onto the floor, leaving just her tight black boyshort underwear.

Her boots, which she just remembered she was still wearing, took some more time to get free of, but once she was down to her underwear and over-the-knee socks, she laid back down on top of Johnny and snuggled up to him in a sleepy, sexy, snuggly embrace. She loved the feel of his skin, the firmness of his build, the feel of his hair, and feeling his skin against hers gave her goosebumps. She pillowed her head on his chest, one hand on his ribs with her top leg tucked in between his and rubbing up against his manhood.

"Too sexy." She said, already fading.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:07 am

Johnny could feel a small skirmish emerging between his desire to nestle cozily with Taylor and spend some quality time snuggling with her and his more carnal desires to have just a little bit more fun with her while they were so intimately pressed together. Taylor's hand sliding up his chest made the battle a rather easy one. He threw his head back as his skin tingled from Taylor's kisses. He shifted his body as tingles of pleasure rippled down it. He had to bite his lip as she ran a hand over his fully poised groin. She was certainly good at teasing but he had to smile through it.

"Geeze..." He muttered and let out a huff. "Definitely." He added as he helped pull off his shirt and toss it to the ground. He was also eager to quickly remove his pants and toss them aside, even if Taylor would see just HOW excited he was to get a little less clothed.

When Taylor sat up and began to disrobe herself, Johnny couldn't help but sit up and return the favor, kissing her equally firm abs and stomach. His hands slid up and down the sides of her body and helped slide the skirt off, sliding his hands down her thighs and then upward from the inside, sliding up her underwear until she moved away to get her boots off.

He flopped back down on the bed and grinned as she crawled up onto him. He couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of pleasure as her smooth skin met his, nearly completely unrestrained except for her underwear, bra and the cool metal of the pendant.

His fingers went through her hair while the other hand rested on her back. His thigh closed around hers as his manhood throbbed gently against her thigh for the moment. He could sense her fading but smiled as he stroked her hair.

"You're fucking telling me." He said and leaned his head back. It was hard for him to fall asleep with Taylor laying on top of him and even as she faded,his eyes were open and he stared up at the ceiling.

"Shit..." He muttered, not knowing or caring if Taylor heard him. After about 15 minutes or so of staring, thinking and just enjoying the moment, he closed his eyes and slowly let himself drift off as well.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

It was mid-morning the next time Taylor opened her eyes. Sunlight streamed in through her two windows to the right of the bed. It was earlier than Taylor usually woke up, but today she didn't just roll over and go back to sleep. She had company.

It took her a moment to remember what had happened the night before and who was in her bed, but as it came to her she smiled. She bit Johnny gently on the nose and climbed on top of him while she began to ease him into waking with soft kisses.

"Mornin'." She whispered. "How'dya sleep?"

She felt warm and fuzzy while she indulged her groggy sensuality. No combination of blankets in the world could've felt as good as Johnny's skin. She nestled herself between his legs and slid down to kiss his chest and stomach.

"How're ya holding up?" She asked. She felt a little bad for potentially blueballing Johnny to death. But she didn't want to stop, either.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:36 am

Johnny woke up a few times as Dawn broke, but each time found himself sleeping with Taylor and smiled, grinning and drifting back off. It wasn't until Taylor stirred that he himself finally decided to fully awaken.

"Hey." He said with a grin forming on his face. He wrinkled his nose as she bit it but otherwise pushed into the morning kisses and ran his hands down her sides. "Best fuckin sleep of my life." He said as he felt her kiss his bare chest. He twirled his fingers in her blue hair and let soft sighs escape his lips as she kissed him.

Johnny through his head back when she asked him how he was holding up.

'Shit." He said. With her laying on top of him, it would be impossible for him to hide the fact that he was at attention.

"You should be locked up for how badly you're fuckin teasing me, Taylor.' He said and then looked up at her and grinned. "But.." He said and blushed, turning his head. "I guess I can manage... for now." He pouted a little but then looked back at her and smiled.

"I.. get the feeling that if there's anyone to wait for, you just might be the girl, alright?" He then sighed. "Not that I'm exactly a professor at girls or anything. Maybe this is how you get YOUR rocks off." He said as he teased her and sat up, grabbing her by the underarms to yank her back up to him and roll her onto her back where he could begin to kiss her neck and collar and return the affection that she had shown him only a few moments ago.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 am

"You wanna lock me up?" She asked innocently, and the laughed as Johnny rolled her over. "Well that's a start."

Taylor played with Johnny's hair and squeezed it between her fingers while he went to work. She got goosebumps from the gentle touches of his lips and the feel of them in the cool morning air. She squirmed with pleasure, a contented smile on her face, while staring off into space.

"I might call you Jun-Bug." She said matter-of-factly. "But... Johnny, what's your last name? Why is your mom creepy? Is she creepy? I thought she might've been creepy, because of... I dunno. My last name's Parker. I'm from New York, and I like you. Do you wanna come to the gym with me? Well, I guess they wouldn't let you in there. They'd be able to tell you're a guy. I think you like me. Do you like me, like, as a person or a friend or something? Not just as a girl... like as a hot girl. I'm pretty hot." She said, a little braggy. "You knew that, right? Look how hot I am." She laughed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:58 am

Johnny flushed as she returned the words back at him. "Th-that's not what I meant!" He said but then sighed and grinned at her as he went to work. His hand rode up her body and for the first time, he dared to touch her scantily clothed bosom.

He had to, it seemed only fair since she'd gotten at least a few good touches on him and much exploration of his chest. He reached up and seized one of her breasts, lightly touching it, his fingers touching the sides, not making skin on skin contact while his thumb curled underneath and pressed into the bottom of her orb. He kissed downward as she assaulted them with questions. He let let his lips press against the exposed cleavage, leaving a wet spot before looking up and smiling.

"It's Higurashi." He said and then turned his head a bit. "It means Cicada... so.. your name oddly fits..." He was a little embarrassed to admit that. Taylor seemed like the kind of person who might tease him further if she knew his last name was a kind of bug.

"She is creepy." Johnny said, chuckling to himself. "But it's just because she's going through a midlife crisis. The divorce with dad hit her pretty hard and I still think she's recovering a little. She's making up for what she thinks might be a wasted youth or some junk, I guess. Mamouru would be better to ask. I love my ma but I don't really talk to her too much except when she forces me to watch her matches or hang out with her at the AFW facility."

Thankfully she continued on with her question battery. "Parker?" He said. "New York?" He also repeated and then grinned. It was pretty obvious Taylor was a Yankee but Johnny never mentioned it because he knew that foreign people and Japan was a good way to make all parties uncomfortable.

"I definitely want to go to the gym but.. yeah.." His hopes were dashed as soon as they were brought up.

"I.. I like you a lot, Taylor." Johnny said. "As a person, I think you're awesome. As a girl and as something, whatever that is." He said and chuckled. "All of the above." He added. "And.." He looked down at her, one of his hands on her breast. "You're definitely hot stuff." He said as he planted another wet kiss on the top of her breast.

"I want more, of you, in lots of ways. I mean." He looked down. "Not just moooore of you." He said as he lifted his hand and poked her boob. "But like, everything. I wanna hang out and junk, spend time with you and get to know you. That kinda everything. I mean, if you're cool with that." He said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 am

Taylor's smile changed. She absently guarded her boob from Johnny's poke with one hand, while she stared off at nothing. What was this feeling? Her face tightened a little and her toes curled. She felt a little tug in her throat. But she wasn't going to cry. Why would she?

As near as she could figure, she was happy in a way that she hadn't been in... ever. It was like the dull, lonely ache that she always felt had suddenly vanished. She felt a lot of different things at once, it was tough to sort through them all, but she felt good.

After a pause, she could only think to say "Really?" Wow. Nobody had ever said things like that to her before. But she believed all of it, the way Johnny said it. She liked it.

"I mean, I like you too. We should hang out a lot and stuff." She started to say more, but stopped herself. She pressed her thighs tightly against the sides of Johnny's hips, lifted her head to tuck it against his, and hugged him.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 am

Johnny smiled at Taylor's words. "Yeah, really." He said and when she hugged him, he hugged her back tightly. squeezing her as hard as he could without crushing her in any way. He rubbed his hands up and down her arm and just felt wonderful. Another moment he wanted to get lost in. He closed his eyes and just listened to her breath until suddenly he was jarred open by a loud, angry sound.

"Shit!" He rolled away from Taylor, practically falling off the bed. He scrambled until he got his pants and then pulled his ringing cel from his pocket.

"Ya, what!?" He said. It was clearly a Japanese man speaking English to someone else who spoke Japanese unlike the kind of English Johnny was trying to speak to Taylor who spoke English. It was complicated but his accent was quite noticeable.

He started to excitedly speak Japanese into his cell. After a brief minute, he nodded, thanked who was ever on the other line, hung up and raised his fist into the air. "Fuck yeah!" He said and pointed at Taylor. "I got my first match. "Fucking awesome!"

"Geeze. You're something else. Are you a fucking kami or something cause man... My luck just keeps getting better and better.

Johnny then frowned. "But shit... I am going to have to get going and get ready to head down to Kyoto for a while. I don't know if I'll see you until your match. I think mine's a few days afterward but I'll hit the bullet train and ride back up for the match. Maybe I can.." Johnny blushed. "Um.. maybe we can hook up after wards or something if you're not too exhausted from kicking ass?" He looked back up at her with a hopeful smile.

"Oh, that's right!" He said. "If you don't, you know, mind. Maybe.. I could get your number too?" He said as he grinned widely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 am

Taylor sat up in bed while Johnny scrambled after his phone.

"You're leaving?" She asked, clearly trying to conceal her disappointment. "That's cool. Definitely come to the match, though, that'd be awesome. I, uh... I want to see you again, as soon as you're back." She said pretty evenly while she fussed with her hair.

She rolled out of the bed and on to the floor and found her way to the kitchen, where she found a pen. She grabbed Johnny's hand and very neatly wrote out her phone number. "This way if you're phone breaks you still have it." She said, to justify her goofiness.

Then when she looked back up at Johnny, the reality of his impending departure hit her. Her eye brows knit up, she looked at him with pleading eyes. He had a match? Was it hentai? Would he get a taste of one of the Tension sluts with bigger boobs and fake everything and forget all about her? Maybe he was only into her because he lacked experience. How old was he? Maybe it wasn't a hentai match. But maybe it was a total disaster. She had to do something.

Suddenly she had an idea and she whisked away to the closet where with some effort she managed to extract a large, black, rectangular case from a pile of junk. She put it down on the floor, popped the latches and opened the case. She pulled out her [url=http://www.vintageandrare.com/uploads/products/3566/36129/original.jpg:2ug52dn5]bright red strat[/url:2ug52dn5] and fussed with the tuning pegs, plucking strings and trying to get it into some semblance of tune.

Close enough. She grabbed a pick out of the case and started plinking away as hard as she could at a few chords, and started singing to the tune of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovvEiu_b9ss:2ug52dn5]Want You Bad[/url:2ug52dn5] in a raw, young, petulant voice.

"I want you; come back soon; I want you baad! Complica-ted, X-rated, I want you bad, bad, bad, bad, baad!" She grinned. "That's your song, I just wrote it. Just now. Me and the Offspring like 200 years ago. It's 4 seconds long. Now you won't forget about me." She gave him a huge, exaggerated, squeezy-eyed grin and popped back up to her feet, tossing the strat back in it's case.

She stood a few feet in front of him, aware that he hadn't really seen her less than fully clothed, not that she was really fully clothed before. Standing there in her underwear, choker, and over the knee socks, she let a tense, excited moment pass before she felt compelled to do something else goofy.

"Look what I can do!" She said and backed up a couple steps before jumping into a pretty smooth aerial cartwheel. "Ta-da!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next