Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lets Me & You Talk

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lets Me & You Talk Empty Lets Me & You Talk

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 am

Continued From Here

Clyde led Juniper backstage following their match. To say Clyde felt a little awkward and nervous around the tall red head was a bit of an understatement. He just knew he wanted to handle this as delicately as possible. Juniper seemed like a nice girl. Part of him certainly liked how forward she was.

Reaching the lounge, Clyde pushed the door open and led Juniper inside. He wasted no time, going over to a fridge and handing Juniper a bottle of water before taking a seat on a couch.

"So... Yeah... Good match!" He beamed with a wide smile.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lets Me & You Talk Empty Re: Lets Me & You Talk

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:34 am

As the two fighters walked out of the arena, a stagehands got Juniper her bag and her sandals. Since Clyde wanted to go to...somewhere so quickly. When he brought her to the lounge, she looks around with mild surprise. She didn't know that this was backstage....

Juniper's attention was turn back to Clyde when he gave her a bottle of water. She looked at it before looking at him. "Alright...I guess. So, why did you bring me back here?" She went to sit beside him and drink some water.

"Dont be a around the bush, hun. Just speak."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:18 am

Clyde smiled at Juniper when she sat beside him and pushed for him to speak up.

"I know ya asked ta' get to know me and junk. That you like me and uh... The kiss and junk..." He flushed immediately and scratched his cheek as he looked Juniper in the eyes.

"I think you're really pretty... And tough. Real tough. You're strong and I like that a lot. But I don't think I can return yer affections though. I uh... There's someone I'm kinda talkin' to right now.  Clyde felt smart for talking proper as he thought about Mercy. Maybe that helped his speech.

"I'm real flattered ya like me though. But I think we better off as friends." He said firmly. Old Clyde would going to town on her and trying to get in her pants while keeping her on the side. A booty call. But that was old Clyde and things were different now. Juniper didn't need to get caught up in his drama, which often seemed to be a thing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:31 am

He let her down in the best way possible. Juniper would have understood and she would also have been on her way. But, she wasnt going to give up on Clyde that easily. He admitted that she was strong and beautiful. Both were things that she loved to be called.

But then he said that their was someone else. Juniper sort of knew that, but she didnt know who. "Hm...I see...." She took a big gulp of water before setting it down. The redhead stood up. "I dont think I made myself clear..."

"I like you Clyde. Im not just one of those cheap girls you've been seeing lately. I dont want to have sex with you and leave. I want a relationship. I want to have a man who is just as strong as me. And I'd fight for that. I didnt travel half the world to be friends..."

"So let me say it again...I want to get to know you." She put her hand behind her head and struck a seductive pose for him. "And Im sure you want to get to know me... Are you gonna let some boring, weaker chick let that get in the way?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:36 am

Clyde had furrowed his brow when Juniper made it clear she wasn't going to be cool about this. His eyes honestly perked up by how strong she was about having a relationship. She was going all the way here!

"C-Cheap?" Clyde raised his brow sharply. Just who the heck was she talking about? Eliza!?

She was as bad as Belle! Did everyone here claim to know what Clyde thought and wanted!? From the couch, Clyde just stared at Juniper all wide eyed before curled his lips and took a deep breath.

"Yes." He said firmly. "I am gon' let this weaker chick get in the way of that!" He declared before downing some of his water

"I don't like Mer- Uh... This girl because she's a fighter. She's strong in 'er own way. And smart too. Really smart."
Said Clyde, turning his head slightly away from Juniper to try and keep himself from oogling her while she posed in front of him. "There. Now you know me a lil' more."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Juniper was a bit agitated. But she wasnt going to blow up on Clyde. That wouldnt be nice of her at all and wouldnt help her very much. She bit her lip and stopped her posing. Sitting back down, she would begin to talk in a softer tone.

"Look. If there was someone you say us getting in the way...Where is she? Was she watching you fight tonight? Or any other night? Was she by your side all those times you were beaten by others? If the answer is no...Then do you really think she'll give you her all? I would..."

The redhead looked down at the floor. "And if the answer is yes I ask you the same questions." Juniper stands up again. "She should be back here taking care of your injuries whether or not you lost."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:19 pm

"She's a workin' girl." Said Clyde, furrowing his brow at what Juniper was trying to get at. Clyde looked Juniper sternly, dead in the eyes. "Yes. She'd give me her all. She always has. She's saved my ass against girls that could tear her apart and took care of me when durin' my worst injury." Mercy wasn't a fighter and she stayed strong in the most dire of situations, even with Bonnie.

"I really can't say I'ma fan of what yer implying, ma'am." He said sternly, setting his water down and crossing his arms in front of his chest. "She's got a life of her own, Juniper. A hard job." Or, she did anyway. "Tokyo is three hours away by train, she can't be babying me every night I get beat up in the ring or jumped all the damn time. I'm my own man and I can take care of ma'self." Said Clyde before standing up in front of Juniper, looking up at the taller red head.

"Really, I 'pprciate yer concern for me. But there are things I gotta figure out for myself... And until I get my answers, she's the only girl that's gon' be on my mind."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 pm

There was a bit of worry in Juniper's eyes when Clyde looked right into them. She was losing him fast. But did she really have him to begin with?

He told her that he did have interest in one girl especially. But that he wasnt really going after her until he had his own life straightened out first. And Juniper thought about it a bit. He has been through a lot physically. She didnt really think about the emotional and mental parts of it.

"I guess I understand. Dont really have much of a choice but to do that...Then we can still be friends, right?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Clyde smiled when Juniper seemed to come around. "Of course." Clyde said pleasantly before giving Juniper a hug, squeezing her midsection.

"Ain't nuthin' wrong with us bein' friends." He stepped back and continued to smile. "There are WAAAY better guys 'round here anyway. Like uh... My boy, Charlie!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Juniper yeilds a blush when Clyde gave her midsection a sudden squeeze. She chucked a little and hugged him back, squeezing him. "I'll settle with being your friend. But Im here if things dont work out for ya."

Clyde then told her that their were surely better guys than him, and suggested Charlie. "Gnarly Charlie? What cha trying to go set him up with me for?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next