Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lets Me & You Talk

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lets Me & You Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Me & You Talk

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Juniper was a strong girl. She squeezed him pretty hard against her.

"Well... Thank ya, Juniper. That means a lot right now." He said truthfully. His confidence was through the roof right now and it was very tempting to go back to old ways. It wouldn't be right though. Or smart.

"Gnarly Charlie is a friend of mine. He about my height and weight. American. We have a similar wrestlin' style and he's single." He added with a factual nod and smile.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:18 am

There was a hint of disappointment on her face, as there would be with any girl that had to be let down. But instead of sulking like a weak little bitch, Juniper was going to take it in pride and she would do the next best thing by friending Clyde. Though there were some small feelings still floating around in the air. "I know it does. Especially with people that are always out to get you? Shoot...You need me to strong-arm anyone for ya, Im your gal."

"Yeah, yeah. Ive heard of him." She says in response to his further explanation of Charlie. "Is he not always with that big chick? You know, that Friction wrestler? Im sure you love to watch Friction, Clyde..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:17 pm

"Girl, I'll keep that in mind." Clyde mused, having way too many problems and random attacks and never enough friends. Though he honestly did feel bad when he saw that hint of disappointment on her face, he knew what that felt like and wondered if he was a fool for going back to a person who had dumped practically two times! Although technically only one counted...

"I dunno, I heard he's single now but Yeah I love Friction! They always got good matches and junk and my sister Bonnie is over there too." He beamed as he took a swig of his water.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:59 am

Juniper began to grin again. That toothy trademark grin that she really did want to trademark one day. Clyde agreed that he could use her help and about knowing he happenings in Friction. But mostly because his sister was there. Juniper knew of Bonnie but not as much as Clyde.

She waited until the perfect moment where he was drinking. "I was kinda more talking about the H-word. How many of those do ya catch?" She raises her eyebrow waiting for his reaction.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:40 pm

"UuPft." Clyde had a minor spit take with the water he was drinking before he wiped his lip with his wrist.

"Uhhh...." Clyde scratched the back of his neck and averted his eyes. "Well you know... Uh... The usual?" Ofélia Castro and Lady Lakota were total babes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Juniper had an odd sense of humor. Part of it was enjoying how Clyde squirmed a bit. It was a bit sadistic, sure. Juniper shook her head and giggled more. "Come on, loosen up. You cant be so shy. I ain't."

She sat back down on he couch and then said something a bit serious. " But if you ask me, all those girls are sellouts. You aint have to sell your body like that if you can sell it like this." She flexes her arms a bit. "If you catch the normal amount then, who do ya like?" Even if she didn't like hentai wrestlers for what they did, she still admired their physical strength.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:32 pm

"I ain't shy!" He said aloud, although he honestly was in regards to sharing his ample interest in Friction's Hentai division. He didn't want to come across as a total horndog, which he kind of was.

He eyed Juniper and heard her speak on those girls before he watched her flex that strong arms. Clyde raised his brow and gave her a teasing whistle when she flexed. "You sell it pretty good." He muttered before taking another drink.

"Hentai Wrestlers I like? Prolly Ofelia Castro, Nurse Joy, Azami Tsukimori, I dunno if Cecilia counts but I know she does Hentai Matches sometimes."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:50 pm

She gives a thankful smile when Clyde liked what he saw in her flexing muscles. "My dad taught me to be strong physically and mentally. Had to take protect his little girl even when he wasnt around. What better way than to teachable to fight ?"

It was true. Her father taught her violence and her mother taught her peace. What came of it was the chaos that was Juniper. He hears Clyde list of some of the big names in Friction's hentai division. "Danm. I thought yous watched a couple." She jokes. "Joy is a pretty good wrestler overall."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 pm

"Smart man." Clyde muttered. "Did your Dad teach you to not lose focus around Cowboys?" He added slyly with a raised brow.

"Yeah just a little... I ain't seen Joy in regular matches. What, do you have an interest in their division?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:02 am

Juniper chuckles at his attempt to make her fluster, but she would simply look up at the ceiling. "No, he didnt teach me that. He taught me to lose to guys I like so they wont feel emasculated, though."

Clyde then asks about Juniper's interest in the Hentai division. "Nuh uh. Aint no woman taking me out like that. No man, either. I already signed up to be a fighter for this organization, I aint signing away my sex life to them, too."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next