Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Johnny's grin suddenly matched Taylor's. He was still partially cheerful but his goofy smile fell as the sudden realization that yes, he was leaving, hit him. "Oh shit, I mean..." Johnny fumbled. Taylor was cute when she was trying to hide her nervousness.

"You could come see my match too, If you wanted? It'd be after your match but, you know. Have you ever been to Kyoto? I guess I could show you around. It's not as crammed up as Tokyo." He said with a nervous chuckle.

Johnny couldn't help but watch Taylor scamper off. Clad in only her underwear, she was quite a bounty for the eyes and Johnny felt a little tinge in his gut that he tried to push away.

Johnny's grinned when she wrote her number on his hand and grabbed the pen and did the same. "You know.." He said. "Just so when I call you, you don't think it's some weirdo's number or something, heheh.." He was a little nervous too. "How 'bout I call you when I get into Kyoto so that way you know my bullet train didn't get hit by a meteor or somethin, ok?"

Johnny then sat down on the bed as she hurried off. He was about to start putting his clothes back on when she dragged a large case out and flipped it open. Johnny's eyes widened.

"Holy Shit, you play too!?" Was there anything this girl COULDN'T do? Seriously.

Jonny clapped as she finished the song. "Awesome." He said as his grin widened and his cheeks blushed. Even more so when he suddenly found himself staring at her beautiful form and realizing she was doing the same.

Taylor broke the ice and Jonny grinned. "Woah." He said. "I'd probably break my face if I tried that.

Johnny then pushed forward and seized Taylor, bringing her close so their bodies met. He gazed down into her eyes and hugged her tightly. "I mean..." He began. "It's not like I have to leave RIGHT this second.." He spoke nervously. He leaned in to kiss her and fell her once more. The kiss was short but deep. "I mean.. We could have breakfast or something, ya know... if ya want." He then kissed her again, more gently this time.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 am

Taylor grinned stupidly. She felt stupid. There she was, anxious as hell that her new maybe-boyfriend was going to forget her the moment a fake-breasted Tension whore laid hands on him, and she was actually doing tricks to try to impress him. How pathetic.

Still, all of her fears melted away when Johnny stepped back into her arms. His warmth, his toned, firm body against hers, washed away everything else in the world. He kissed her and she kissed him back, but he broke off the kiss too soon.

Something about breakfast? Taylor wrapped her arms around his body and pulled him back towards the bed. She turned, threw herself back, and with a twist of her body she belly-to-belly suplexed him onto the bed. Then she put a foot up on the bed and jumped up, barely turning a back flip in time to land on top of him chest first, her legs following. She did her best not to land on him too hard, but it was hard to hold back.

"We COULD make breakfast." She grinned, straddling him. She kissed him, hard, and pressed her hips down into his.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Taylor's arms around him and the warmth that he felt radiate from her, the way she kissed and how she smiled. Johnny was very tempted to call the league back up and tell them to go kiss his ass. He knew he couldn't, but he was certainly in no hurry to get going. Johnny fwelt Taylor wrap her arms around him and moved to push himself against her but soon found himself being slammed against the bed, bouncing a little.

"Gah!"

He was about to ask her what she was doing, a big grin on his face, when suddenly she was seemingly flying through the air and falling onto his belly. "GUH!" He said and shot forward only to fall back again.

Johnny's eyes lit up as she spoke. "I'm not a very go-mmph! mmmmm...."

He could barely manage to get out anything as she kissed him deeply and straddled his hips. Once again she would probably be able to feel the effects of her teasing against her. Johnny pulled his hands up and touched the back of her neck, pulling her into a deep kiss as he pressed forward with his tongue to try and work his way into her mouth a bit.

His hips shifted as he felt her mostly bare skin press against his own and one of his hands began to trail down Taylor's body, feeling her soft and supple skin until it came to rest upon the top of her panty covered ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Taylor didn't hold back as she passionately kissed Johnny, wrestling his tongue with her own while she switched her head from one side to the other. She curled her hips under and dragged her sex up the line of Johnny's rock hard member. Her mouth opened a little and she arched her lower back. She dragged her hips up again and had to hold her breath.

"Huuh..." She let out a high, lilting, feminine moan. The corners of her mouth tucked back into a smile and she closed her lips on Johnny's tongue, sucking gently on it while she pulled her head back. She separated.

"We're gonna have a lot to do next time, huh." She blurted, without thinking about what she meant by it. "How long do you suppose you have? Before, ya know, you have to go and stuff. Not that I want you to go, I don't. I reaally don't want you to go anywhere. Ever. Does this seem pretty fast to you? I'm not usually this... ya know, easy, but I dunno. I guess I can't help it with you." She grinned again and put her hands on Johnny's chest to push herself upright with her legs folded under her, still straddling Johnny's hips. She rubbed her hips back and forth, ever so slightly, and the tingling pleasure that radiated through her body made her shiver and her eyes close.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Johnny was eager to match Taylor's passion and pressed against her, feeling her slick tongue maneuver around his own. His grip on her neck and ass became tight as she kissed harder and pressed close.

His manhood throbbed as she pressed against it, almost feeling her scant covered folds. He had to pull his hand off her neck and threw it to the side, his fist clenching as tightly as possible.

When Taylor finally broke their kiss, Johnny practically shouted a groaning gasp.

"Fuckingshit!"

"Hah... hah... geeze babe..." Johnny said with a grin as he looked at Taylor. He then started chuckling softly. "Fucking right, hehe..." He then looked up at her. "I don't really want to leave either." Johnny admitted. "I've never gone this fast before.. but.. " Johnny paused and turned his head a bit and smiled. He lifted his hand up and ran it down his arm. "It feels right."

Johnny then looked up at Taylor and smiled. "Whenever I can catch the bullet train down to Kyoto." He said. "Just, in a few hours I guess, by the afternoon or something, whatever, whenever I can get to it. Probably no later than two or three though. I gotta pack and shit so I probably gotta leave around noon. So.. we got a little bit of time, right?" Johnny said as he looked up at Taylor and grinned hopefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Taylor grinned in Johnny's face, and said probably the last words he wanted to hear.

"Let's go out for breakfast!"

In part, she was worried about how fast she was going. She was scared. She barely knew Johnny, and the last thing she needed was to get burned. She needed to be smart. Give it some time. She leaped up off the bed and skipped to the door. "Ready?" She asked excitedly as she pulled open the door and walked out.

A moment later she came back with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Forgot my shoes." She grabbed her boots and was back out the door.

Another second later, she reappeared again, blushing, making a bee-line for her closet. "Clothes..." She said under her breath, embarrassed. She pulled off her socks and rummaged through her closet, coming up with a pair of little denim shorts and a bright blue racerback tank top. She wiggled into the shorts and pulled on her tank top, slipped on a pair of white socks then sat down to lace herself into her knee high boots, her socks barely peeking out over the top. She took a deep breath. She needed a cold shower.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 am

Johnny's face fell visibly for a moment as she spoke. He tried to hide it but couldn't but he quickly smiled and gave her one last peck on the lips as she pulled away. "Yeah." He said nodding his head. Though he didn't know, he shared her worries. He knew they were going to fast, but Johnny barely had a speed and with Taylor, he wanted as much of her as possible. He also knew that if he didn't want to spoil whatever they had, he had to show restrain. More restrain than he had already been showing, much to his chagrin.

"That sounds good." He added finally, sitting up as she got off the bed. When she asked if he was ready, Johnny's eyes widened. "Um..." But before he could tell Taylor she was about to leave in her underwear, she came back and coolly tried to cover herself up. Johnny chuckled at her and put his own clothes on, not having anything else.

It only took a second before Johnny was up and ready, sliding over to the doorway and slipping his shoes on. He looked over Taylor. "Geeze." He said. "You just couldn't look bad if you tried, could you?" He said as he brought up his hands and ran them through his spikey bedhead. He then grinned.

"Know any place or just want to see where we end up?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 am

Taylor combed her hair down with her fingers and quickly and nimbly put it up into her pigtails. She brushed her bangs to the side and gave Johnny a grin and a wink and set out the door and down the hall to the building's exit.

"I know a lot of places, like, everywhere that does 'western' food. I can't cook, ya see." She said over her shoulder. "Do YOU know of a place Mr. I've-Lived-Here-Forever?"

She stopped on the front step of her apartment building and folded her arms while she surveyed the street and breathed in the cool morning air. A breeze raised goosebumps on her arms, and she folded them across her chest. Maybe a more balanced individual would've chosen more climate-appropriate clothing, but she knew how it worked. She had her priorities. She might be a bit of a skank, but she knew how to get someone's attention and keep it.

Her small, light blue shorts sat low around her hips and just barely covered her butt in the back, and they were slightly shorter still in the front. Her legs, from the top of her thighs to her kneecaps, were bare, and chilly, and there was something about it that felt... free, or bold, or gutsy to her. She was probably just confusing skanky for gutsy. It happens.

She ran her hand from her dip of her waist, up over her hip bone and down to the side of her hip and curled her fingers under the hem of her shorts. She looked back over her shoulder at Johnny.

So cute! She thought. It was weird to think that she'd get so lucky so fast. She'd met like, two guys, not counting the ones who made her food in the take out restaurants, and one of them was Tai. Tai was kinda cute too, but... not her type. Johnny... it seemed to good to be true, but she tried not to get ahead of herself. She didn't even know him at all, who knows how things would work out. Still, it had been an amaaazing night.

The corners of her mouth curled up into a smile, and she tilted her head at Johnny, putting her hands in her back pockets. "So where to, Jun-Bug?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

Johnny grinned at Taylor as he followed her down the stairs and out the door. "I know places." He said as he gave her a wry look. "Maybe the same ones though. I like to try some of the western food. I like those french fries." Johnny said the last tow words slowly and with a deeper voice, his normally lighter sounding voice attempting to become a little manly and his Japanese accent really coming through.

Johnny's lips stopped and his eyes followed Taylor's hand as she teased him a bit in her new outfit. Another stunning attire choice for the Yankee.

Johnny stepped forward and slid his arm between Taylor's and pushed off with her. "Let's go this way." He said pointing with his free hand. He led her forward down a few blocks until they reached a ramen shop that was open and serving breakfast. It had a combination of east and west with a short order cook at the ready and a little cafe outside as well as the traditional bar. "I like this place and come here a lot when I'm hangin around the AFW place since it's out of the way enough to not be busy but still close."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:57 am

"Cool." Taylor remarked as she walked into the restaurant and looked around. Things were so different in Japan. She'd been there for nearly a year, and she still hadn't quite got used to it, in part because she didn't mix with the local culture too much. She didn't know a lot of people.

She walked around the place and up to the bar. She didn't know how anything worked, and she couldn't read anything. She looked to Johnny for help, her hands back in her back pockets while she gave him a slightly nervous smile. "You order for me, I don't know what to get or anything."

She turned and left Johnny to conduct the business, pacing over to a window looking out at the street. Watching the people pass by, none of them looked like her, most didn't speak her language, she didn't really know the culture or the etiquette. She was out of her element. Didn't fit in. But she never really fit in in New York, either. This was as good a place for her as any.

Her advancements in Friction were something she could be at least a little proud of, but it wouldn't have been enough to make her feel like she was home. Akashi was a big help, but alone she wasn't enough. She looked back at Johnny and thought about how maybe she wouldn't be such a loner forever, not even for very long. It was weird how big a hole could be filled by such a small number of people.

When she caught is eye, she smiled at him, innocently at first, but as her eyes drifted down his body some mischief and desire crept into her face. She made her way back over to him, slowly, placing each foot directly in front of the other as she walked so that her hips swayed suggestively. She stopped in front of him and looked around quickly until she saw the universal sign for the bathroom.

She grinned. She grabbed his wrist and with new found enthusiasm, she tugged on his arm and led him off to the bathroom. Hopefully it'd be clean enough, and empty enough.

Through the door she let go of his hand and skipped to the sinks and hopped up to sit on the counter. She set her deep blue eyes on him and swung her boots back and forth, she bit her lip while she waited for him.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next