Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wayward Souls

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wayward Souls - Page 3 Empty Re: Wayward Souls

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 am

Tatyina smiled meekly at Emily. She was very glad that the girl was son interested in wrestling. "I've never seen such enthusiasm. It's actually very refreshing." She bowed to Emily. She then walked with Emily through the promienade as she heard the crowd roar and the music thump of the next match beginning. She walked towards a door that was marked staff with a big burly looking guy standing by it. She meekly looked up and flashed her badge. "S-she's with me." She said and the man eyed Emily carefully before nodding and opening the door for them.

Tatyina sighed as they went into a brightly lit hallway and she sighed and leaned agaisnt the door. "E-excuse me." She said and held up her hand for a moment. After taking a second to catch her breath, she gave a weak smile to Emily. "Please forgive me for being so quiet. In an accident a year or two back, my throat was damaged and I'm no longer able to speak much higher than a whisper." She lowered her head in shame. "I'm sorry." She apologized again. "The rest must be because of my nature. I am a little shy." She admitted.

She looked up and around. "This is the back area. Right now we're in a service hallway but the backstage dressing rooms are pretty close. These are the locker rooms devoted to the girls who have matches during the evening."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 am

Emily nodded, but didn't say anything. That was a little weird. Tatyina sounded sick, like someone in bed with the flu who's too weak to talk much. Again this called up the paradoxical nature of such a bland girl in such a vivid role. Emily was getting used to the feeling.

"Cool." She said. Ooh, service hallway. That's what she wanted to see. "It's such a lovely hallway." She said flatly. "D'you have a dressing room? I... guess we shouldn't go in the locker rooms, they're probably a bit busy. Does my aunt have a dressing room?" She asked, looking around and trying to be nonchalant about keeping watch for her aunt. She slipped her hands back into the pockets of her coat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 am

Tatyina was a bit flustered at Emily's words. "I.. I know a service Hallway isn't exciting." She said. "It's just the entrance that leads to the back area." She stepped forward. "They have little suites here for girls that don't have a place to stay otherwise. They are very accommodating. If you don't live here though, then you don't really get your own dressing room, just a locker. But they do have spare suites and dressing rooms in the back part that can be rented or used by the girls. If you wish to find your aunt then maybe we can check that area out. If she's not there then maybe she is in the gym. Do you like to work out as well?" She asked and then blushed. "You... have a good body." Tatyina turned her head immediately. She was embarrassed by her words.

In this business saying something like that could be taken quite the wrong way and Tatyina certainly didn't mean it like that. "S-sorry!" She exclaimed, her voice reaching just about a level of normal conversation. "What i mean was... if you're looking to get into wrestling, you are lucky with the genes you were born with or have a very good work ethic to keep so fit looking." She blushed and brought her hand up and ran it nervously through her long red hair.

"The suites are this way." She said and pushed open a door that lead to a large warehouse like room with it's own sort of hustle and bustle. People were moving everywhere, wrestlers, staff and people even riding golf-carts. The fast paced electricity in ring was definitely on display in the back as well as they were int he main entrance that lead to the arena bay and the entrance to the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 am

Emily screwed up her brow and didn't say anything. She wasn't quite sure how to take that... compliment. It felt a little weird. She relaxed a little after Tatyina's clarification.

"Oh, well, I do try to exercise. I'd like to learn how to do it properly, and I'd like to learn more about wrestling..."

She followed Tatyina through another door and almost stopped short of stepping through it. The frenzied activity inside was overwhelming. It made Emily a little nervous. She jammed her hands deeper into her pockets and shook her head a little so that more hair hung in front of her face. She felt so small and insignificant, out of place, so insecure about being there. "What's all this...?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 am

Tatyina turned her head at Emily. "This is basically the causeway for backstage. It's the place where all the wrestlers and any other employees are able to get form one place to another. The stage is that way." She said pointing in one direction and the kitchens and staff areas are over there." She said apnd pointed somewhere else. "Catering for the wrestlers is this way and the dressing rooms and suites and the rest of the backstage are further in." She blushed. "This place is really very big," she admitted. "so it's easy to get lost if you don't know your way around. But I've learned most places that I need to go." She smiled nervously at Emily and reached out for her hand. "P-please?" She offered as she made contact with Emily's eyes and then gazed down to her outstretched hand which was wrapped in bandages, making it look like it was mummified. "I don't want you to get separated and lost." She tried to ease Emily's thoughts. "It would be much harder to find your aunt if you were just wandering aimlessly, right?"

Tatyina would try and continue on and lead Emily across the large spaces, through some staff and past some girls dressed up in wrestling gear who gave the two looks. Neither looked as though they were supposed to be there but the lanyard dangling off of Tatyina's neck was proof enough. If she managed to get Emily to a quieter hallway, she would stop. "You would like to learn more about wrestling?" She would ask, almost offhandedly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 am

Emily's eyes stayed glued on the goings on around her, but eventually she absently took Tatyina's hand and let her lead her through the bustling room. She mostly kept her head down, but returned the stares from the wrestlers as the past by until she wasn't watching where she was going and almost tripped.

"And your hands, as well what happened... What? Oh, yes, I would, quite. Why d'you ask?" Emily asked, a little hopeful and a little nervous. She didn't realize it, but she'd even just barely cracked a smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 am

Tatyina was surprised that Emily stumbled and stopped and went to catch her. "Oh, sorry. Am I walking too fast?" She said. She looked down at her hands and blushed. "Oh..." She said and turned her head. "I.. I just tape them up when I can.' She looked around nervously. "I.. I don't really like the sensation of touching things." She lowered her head. "That is kind of strange but... " She let out a sigh. "I take them off for matches. It sort of tricks my mind... like running with weights and then running without them. You feel much faster . I guess I feel like I have a better grip when I take them off." Tatyina felt very awkward from explaining this to Emily. The girl already probably thought she was strange.

They dashed down a hallway until they were in another normal sized hallway with a bunch of doors. She continued to lead Emily and glanced back as they turned a corner and entered into a rather lavish looking foyer. There were couches and a pool table and all manner of things one might find in a fancy hotel lounge. There were some girls using a few of the facilities and chatting and Tatyina looked around. "This... this is kind of where wrestlers who are staying here or who have some free time can come and hang out. "It's kind of the back area hub so we can get to the suites and gym from here. Though... Allison-ue could be around here. There are a few rooms. Indeed there were some connecting rooms with private lounges, an arcade, a card room and all other manner of exciting things to toy around with. "I.. don't come here very often." Tatyina said with a blush.

"But... your question.. I.. well.. I would hate to deny you a passion if I had the power to do anything about it. I.. could help you... if you think I am worthy of such a task, Emily-ue." Tatyina said and bowed deeply.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"There's... so many." Emily remarked. The AFW building was like an enclosed city. The enormous crowd made her more than a little uncomfortable, and she kept her head while following closely behind Tatyina. She was a little relieved when they entered into a smaller, quieter hallway.

Emily curiously peered into each room they passed. They certainly had a lot of stuff available to them, these wrestlers. It seemed like they were a little spoiled. Maybe they deserved to be, it must be a stressful job. "What? Yes, you're worthy, of course. You're the worthiest there's ever been." She said, a little sarcastic, a little annoyed by this girl's endless formality. "What would you help me with... Help how?" She couldn't help but be intrigued by the offer. Unconsciously her hands slipped out of her coat pockets and wandered a bit while she waited attentively for Tatyina to speak.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:21 am

Tatyina decided to do a perimeter search for Allison once they entered the lounge area. Craning her neck to eye each room she hoped she could reunite Emily with her aunt soon. The way Emily spoke of her, Allison indeed seemed to be quite the woman as Tatyina surmised. But when Emily said that she was the worthiest, Tatyina blushed and stopped. "Ah.." She turned and faced Emily and bowed very low. "Y-you're too kind, Emily-ue.' She said in all humility. "T-thank you very much." She then lifted her head and gazed at Emily. 'Anything at all. As much as I know at least. If you want to learn moves or holds or if you just want someone to help get you into a good exercise regiment that is more helpful for building a wrestler's body. Or even if you just want to talk." Tatyina said, looking away nervously. "E-even if it's not just about wrestling..." She added quieter than usual.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

"Well... I know a little." Emily said. She didn't hear that last part. "And... I know that I need to be, well, fitter. You'd, uh... you'd teach me, would you? How old were you when you began training?"

Emily was used to being polite, but it seems like the Japanese, this girl especially, certainly went overboard with the idea. All this bowing and apologizing and thanking everyone... Emily wasn't sure if her offer fit into that as well. But... if she was willing to teach her things, she couldn't say no. It'd be stupid to pass up that opportunity, and in the back of her mind was always the idea that Allison would be impressed.

Emily looked around. "Where would we... And how?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next