» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Tai gulped as Hilde stripped away the last of her clothing, keeping his eyes locked on her's, trying very very very hard to resist temptation and look upon her flawless body.

When she looked over at Lukretia, Tai couldnt resist looking down at her body, though he would blink in some confusion as he noticed the blonde strip above her nether region, looking back up as Lukretia suddenly dismissed Hilde back to her post, though forcing her to go nude.

After sharing one last, apologetic look with Hilde as she left, Tai would turn to his Mistress, blushing and using his hands to cover up his erection as Lukretia taunted him.

"N-No Mistress...I didnt expect to use it.....though I suppose I should thank you....youve given me something to .."think" about tonight at home.."

He responded, still blushing, but at least managing to get one smartass comment out.

"C....can I get dressed now?"

Back to top Go down

Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day. - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen on Hard Times: Tai's first day.

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:56 am

Lukretia raised an eyebrow at Tai's comment. "I see. "Vat a schveinhund. You deserve everything I have given you, an improvement I vould vager.

"Remove your hands." Lukretia then commanded. "Nein, you do not get to hide your shame." She said vith a smirk.

Lukretia then looked at his clothes. and laughed cruelly. "Of course you cannot. Your new set of clothes vill be vaiting for you at home. Until zen, vat you have vill be perfectly fine. Now, I should give you something to do since you came to vork but vat should it be. Do you even have any skills, meine frau?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 am

Tai blushed and put his hands down, showing off his full size member.

"Well....it wouldnt be the first time Ive streaked home..."

Tai then stood at attention, as Lukretia was considering what job he should do and wanted to know his skills.

"Skills Mistress? Um well.....Im a licensed massuse...great back rubs....I can paint, like, bathrooms.....umm......I once dusted by using a rubber band, feathers, and my erection......Ive been told I give great orgasims....I can cook, not like, world class or anything, but I can cook basic stuff and know a few good dinner recipes....Ive been told several times that I give amazing orgasims.....Ummm....I speak bits of different languages...though not enough for a job of course....uhhh....hmmmm.....I can stand in silence and be insulted and berated for long periods of time......I was a janitor for a year, so I have cleaning skills....I can even clean that bloodstain in the corner there....or that cum stain by your desk.....what else.....I can quote anything from Doctor Who.......I can sleep with your sister, which would be cool....umm...I was a lifeguard for years...but thats not very useful here.....ummm.....Im open and willing to anything you say....Im a team player and work well with others.....I have nice hips for dresses.......uhhh......I can garden....I can check stocks...I can file.....I can stare at my mistresses body for hours.....I can rape someone for you......I can sing....I can dance a little....and finally......I can handle ungodly amounts of alchohol despite my skinny frame."

Tai cocked his head to the side.

"Do any of those sound useful to you, Mistress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Lukretia barely listened to Tai's ramblings. He was basically good for menial labor and being horny. Lukretia already knew that. But when suddenly Tai mentioned Hilde, Lukretia's eyes shot fire and she narrowed them. She stood up and slowly walked forward towards Tai with as even look as she could muster.

She then looked down and reached forward and grabbed his shaft and began to expertly stroke it to get it as hard as it could get, She was surprisingly good at what she was doing, having not had any intimate contact of consequence with a male since she's been in Japan.

As she worked his shaft, she would make use of his "legendary" status and suddenly grab it as as hard as she could right under the tip and pull Tai forward to drive her knee as hard as she could into his testicles.

"I. Have. No. Sister. Verstehen?"

With each word she would drive her knee upwards as hard as she possibly could, finally letting go when she finished speaking to look down coldly at Tai.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 am

Tai stopped his talking mid sentence when his Mistress walked towards him, only to start moaning aloud as she suddenly grabbed and started stroking his cock!

"M..Mis..tress?"

He stuttered out, moaning, his cock reaching its full 8 inches soon under her very talented handjob.

"W..wow...your...good...I wouldnt mi!!!!!"

Tai was cut off from his moaning horny praise, as he was kneed hard in the balls, the blow so hard, so sudden, and so painful that Tai opened his mouth, eyes wide with shock, and nothing came out. Not even a peep, as she slammed her knee into his balls 5 more times before letting him go, the pink haired boy collapsing to the carpeted floor clutching his manhood when she let him go, letting out high pitched gasps for a couple minutes before looking up at Lukretia with one eye closed.

"U-Und..Understood....Mis...Mistress..." He wheezed out, squriming on the ground as the pain washed over his body, the boy feeling a bit sick and seeing spots, barely managing to keep from passing out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:43 am

Lukretia watched Tai fall to the ground and looked down at him with scornful eyes. Normally even Lukretia was not as cruel as she was being to Tai. It was true that she had a unique style of doing things that bordered on abuse, maybe even crossed the line in some instances but she felt that those who would not become stronger from it, deserved it unless they could not help it. Tai most certainly could help it. Lukretia didn't like Tai's kind though. He was a man who was just looking for the next whole to stick his dick into.

Strangely enough, in the basest of comparisons, Lukretia and Tai were similar. She treated most girls, and almost all men, as conquests, particularly in the bedroom. She was a sexual and depraved creature just like Tai. But there was a difference between the two. Lukretia had respect for herself and some modicum of dignity. Tai was shameless and almost proud to be. Worse yet, he had an ego that was undeserved and for his own sake needed to brought back down to a place more suitable of vermin like him.

Lukretia kicked off her shoe and lifted her foot up and pulled off her stocking and then stepped forward. She put pressure on Tai's manhood by stepping on the head and looked down at Tai. "Zis is ze only thing you care about, isn't it?" She wasn't trying to hurt him but put pressure on him. She then began to run her foot up and down the length of his shaft with her foot. "Tell me, Meine frau, how are you even able to sleep at night?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 am

Tai groaned and whimpered as she moved his hands away from his sore member and placed her foot upon it, making him moan as rubbed up and down his length, her eariler blows making it far more tender and sensetive, actually making the sudden footjob more pleasurable.

Feeling compelled for some reason to answer her question, Tai peeked on eye open to look at her.

"W..Well Mistress....It has done well for my career...so to speak..."

He managed to say between moans. Indeed it had in fact, as while Tai was a competent wrestler with skill, the fact was that he was a smaller, thinner guy who had trouble wrestling opponents. The tag match he recently lost was proof, he was too small and not strong enough to lift or push Akashi around, or do much damage with his strikes or holds, and when facing someone his size, like Taylor, she was able to run circles around him and take him out. As proud as Tai was of his cock and his hentai skills, the truth of the matter is that if AFW didnt have a hentai division, he would either have been out of a job a long time ago or have been nothing but a jobber. Truth be told, focusing on Hentai, while it didnt gain him any points from the boss, saved his career.

"I probally wouldnt have a career....without it.....owwww...."

Last edited by 143 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:11 am

Lukretia laughed as she continued to rub Tai's cock with her toes, curling them up and rubbing her toes up and down his length.

"OH my, vat an answer. You think it has done vell for your career? You think that you vould not have a career vithout it? Have you looked in ze mirror lately. Vere are you? You call zis a career? You call zis success? You are even more pathetic zan I had even considered und I certainly have been vitness to shamefully pathetic people."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Tai wouldnt be able to respond, moaning as his tender cock throbbed under her foot, soon shivering in pleasure as he came!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Lukretia knew as soon as she did what she was doing what was going to become of her actions. She narrowed her eyes and squeezed his manhood between her big and index toes. "If you are going to do such a thing, say meine name." She commanded as his hot liquid squirted onto her foot.

She then turned her head. "Und vhen you are done vith that, clean up your mess." She said, pulling her foot up to bring it up to his face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next