Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A fallen angel...

Go down

A fallen angel... Empty A fallen angel...

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 pm

The arena begins to fall dark. The crowd begins to buzz with questions of what was going on until static slowly appeared on the titantron. Slowly the static started to fade away, and a figure could be seen on the screen. After a couple of seconds, it revealed that it was Seraph! ...Was it?

The angel's innocent purple hair had changed to a blood red hue. There were scars on her face, bruises, welts, the works. Her white feather wings had also gone black somehow. Her attire seemed to be a bit torn as well.

"A few months ago... a battle was held here. A battle between good and evil. The fate of people... and myself... would be decided with the victor. I turned out to be no match for the demon, and I was taken in as her pet, her whipping girl, her scratching post... and her sex toy. I was defiled countless times, whipped and tortured past tears, but I had kept hope that someone would do something about this." She said, then snerked ruefully.

"But nothing." She continued.

"No one came to rescue me. No one tried to help me, mortal or celestial being. I have been forgotten.. abandoned. Well I will NOT take this lying down. I am free now, and will have my revenge on each and every one of you disgusting mortals. I will search your weaknesses, and exploit them, despite how vile they might be. I will make it my life to make sure each and every one of you miserable cowards gets a taste of the pain that I had to endure. To this, I make a solemn vow." She declared.

Once she was done with her speech, the angry, vengeful expression on her face slowly faded back into static before the titantron shut off and the lights came back on. The crowd began to murmur a bit about the change in this girl.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

A fallen angel... Empty Re: A fallen angel...

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 pm

(Any wrestler in Friction can post their reaction to this promo, regardless of where they are.)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down