Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 am

"Uuuhhhuhh..."

Mazzie let out something that was halfway between a moan and halfway between a choking sob. She couldn't believe what was happening to her and the fact that Mazzie didn't reciprocate her feelings made her feel like nothing more tan a worthless plaything. She had done the hardest thing in her life and it all seemed to be for nothing. She began to gurgle as Kyoko squeezed her tits so hard she felt like they were going to burst. Surely they would turn black and blue from this kind of punishment.

"OWHOWWWWWW! STOP KYOKO, YOU'RE RIPPING MY TITS OFF!"

"AHUUUHUUUUH!"

Mazzie sobbed uncontrollably as Kyoko continued to eviscerated her with her words and cruel fingers digging into her tits. Finally when Kyoko let go, Mazzie instantly cradled her tits. When she heard Kyoko's demands, Mazzie just sobbed and muttered back something intelligible.

But then, as Kyoko finally began to penetrate her, Mazzie's eyes widened. Her hands went her sides and gripped the sheets tightly. She bit her lip and spread her legs further. Her mouth formed an O and her hips moved to accept the shaft.

"Oh-oh-OHHHHHHN!"

"Oh, God! Oh, shit! Oh fuck!'

"uhhnnnn."

Mazzie's head became foggy as she was penetrated and her body went limp. She continued to moan like a bitch as Kyoto began to inch the rod further into her. Her eyes crossed and her pussy lubed the dong up quite well. Despite her slutty moans, her eyes still watered and an occasional sob still mixed in with the cries of pleasure.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Kitten Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 pm

"Stop whinning!" Kyoko yelled. The Japanese girl was having a vicious struggle with herself; the pride, guilt, regret and lust she felt from fucking Mazzie was driving her insane and hearing the blonde complain didn't helped. Kyoko decide to continue fucking Mazzie, she tried hard not to even think in the word 'rape', knowing she will just freak herself, but she let go Mazzie's tits and tried to at least fuck her victim not too roughly.

Instead, Kyoko grabbed hold of Mazzie's hands and pinned them on the bed. Letting her tits roll on top of the blonde's own, Mazzie lifted herself up a little and began to push with her legs to fuck her nemesis.

"You are mine...you are mine...you are mine..." Kyoko repeated with each thrust she gave Mazzie. Reaching with one hand for Mazzie's blonde mane, Kyoko pulled it hard forcing Mazzie's head up to then lean down and kiss her lips lustfully.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm

"Lying Bitch! Uhuuuuuhuh!" Mazzie snapped back and began crying again. Her body was on fire as she was fucked, moaning like a slut and whimpering while her body shook each time Kyoko thrust against her.

Ahhhn! Uhnnnn! OooohN! I loved you! Fucking bitch!" Mazzie continued to curse as tears rolled down her cheeks. She gasped suddenly as Kyoko found her most sensitive spot and arched her back.

"FUUUUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK ! FUCK ME FUCK ME KYOKO! OH GOD!'

Mazzie's face went red and she sucked in a breath as her body began to shake violently from her impending orgasm.

"YES! YES I LOVE YOOOOOHHHHNNNNNGH!"

Her body exploded as waves of pleasure as juices coated the latex cock as Kyoko pumped Mazzie hard until she was shrieking and thrashing in Kyoko's arms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Kyoko rode her blonde nemesis with mad lust and no mercy. It had been so hard to get Mazzie into this situation and that made it all the much more satisfying. She had won, she had conquered her enemy and now Mazzie had no option but admit that she was the number one. The busty Japanese wanted to make Mazzie cum real hard, while at the same time prevent herself from cumming. She wanted to remain in complete control while the blonde had none. This was particularly difficult since Mazzie's body felt delicious.

Kyoko rolled her huge breasts on top of Mazzie's own pair, trying to engulf them and crush them as domianantly as she could. Although Mazzie was the one taking the full length of the dildo, each trust made the other tip of the dildo rub against Kyoko own mound, which had the dark haired girl on the verge of cuming too.

"Shut up...shut up!" Kyoko yelled, just hearing Mazzie turned her on badly. The Japanese girl tried to make Mazzie shut up, by forcing her tongue down the blonde's mouth. It was just a matter of time. Mazzie was hopeless and now Kyoko just had to finish the job... and sure as dead after a few thrust more Mazzie came.

Kyoko closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, tensing her body and remaining completely frozen in place, grabbing Mazzie's hair with both hands firmly. It was the only way to avoid cumming again. Riding Mazzie's orgasm felt like riding a huge tsunami, but Kyoko persevered and avoided cumming in turn.

The two girls calmed down together, panting heavy into each other's mouth and against each other's chest. Kyoko had managed to avoid cumming, but she knew she had to cum. If she didn't got any release she was going to go insane.

"You are mine, Mazzie...completely mine!" Kyoko said as she removed herself from the blonde. Their bodies were so tightly pressed together and so sticky with sweat that felt almost like pulling velcro appart. Kyoko sat on Mazzie's tummy and removed the dildo she had used to fuck the blonde, throwing in away and then she moved up. Pinning Mazzie's arms under her legs, Kyoko raised her hips, so that her sex was hovering right above the blonde's tits...and then she began to rub her clit in circles furiously with two fingers.

It didn't take long before Kyoko was howling like a wild animal in heat, arching her back and looking up at the ceiling...cumming. Her pussy throobbed and after a furious serious of spasms she spread her labia with her fingers and began to squirt all over Mazzie's tits, coating them with her honey and marking the blonde as her property.

Once the long intense orgasm passed, Kyoko lowered herself and rubbed her pussy all over the blonde's tits, smearing them with her juices until they were shiny. And then Kyoko let herself fall to the side.

She laid besides Mazzie for almost an hour without saying a word to the blonde, almost as if she wasn't even there. Once she calmed down she got up and got dressed, she was still a mess and the clothes stick to the dried sweat on her body, but she didn't cared. She picked her purse and pulled some money from it, and with an evil grin she threw the bills on Mazzie's tits as 'payment'.

"Keep the change bitch...you were a good fuck" she said as she left the room leaving her nemesis broken behind.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Once Kyoko had fucked Mazzie and thoroughly humiliated her, leaving her with no dignity whatspoever, Mazzie laid in a heap of sex juices and shame as Kyoko was curled up next to her, silently and not acknowledging her at all. There was silence in the room for that hour aside from the soft sobs of Mazzie as she whimpered. Her back was turned to face Kyoko and she cried against her cum soaked tits. They ached as much as the rest of her body did.

When Kyoko finally decided to leave, Mazzie rolled onto her back, her legs spread and still dripping with her own cum. She looked as if she was pleading Kyoko to come back and fuck her and as Kyoko through money at her and left, Mazzie reached out with her hand. "B-but!" She gasped, barely registering Kyoko's words. "But I said I loved you!" She shrieked out as the door closed.. "That means... we were supposed to be ... together..." She sighed. "I'll... I'll be your bitch! I'll be your slave! Just don't go! Don't leave me here like this!" She said to the empty room.

Mazzie leaned back in bed and began to finger herself, screaming out Kyoko's name as she came once again. The Japanese had broken her it seemed. But then Mazzie sat up and looked at the money. She grabbed it and looked at it, tears staining the paper. "B-But... She didn't actually care... about me..."

Mazzie tore the money in half and threw herself at the door, punching it and clawing at it. "FUCK YOU, KYOKO! FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CUNT! I GAVE YOU MY LOVE AND YOU THREW IT AWAY! I'LL SHOW YOU ! I WILL CRUSH YOU!, HUMILIATE YOU! I'LL DESTROY YOU AND MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER GAVE UP YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO BE WITH ME YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS WHORE!"

Last edited by 445 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6