Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 am

Kyoko's brow furrowed at Koyoko's words. "Deserve!?" She shouted. "You DESERVE to be under my foot! crushed by it by my pussy and by my superior tits!" Mazzie yelled back. "That's the only thing you deserve! You don't deserve to be on the same level, let alone anywhere near my equal!"

Mazzie say Kyoko's plan and grabbed her own tits. She aimed as Kyoko's did and jammed her nipples right at Kyoko's. SHe gasped as Kyoko's long nipples stabbed her shorter nipples.

"haaah!" She groaned and winced. but reached out to dig her fingers into Kyoko's Tits and old them in place as she tried to grind her thicker and wider Nipples into Kyoko's and bend them back.

"You're such a stupid fucking bitch!" Mazzie growled. "You can't do anything right! We're supposed to be pleasuring each other, you fucking masochist whore!" Mazzie growled.

"We're going to suck and milk each other. Whoever runs out of Milk first, has to take the bottom position, got it? Nod your stupid head if you can understand that much! Fuck!" Mazzie pulled her hands away from Kyoko's orbs. "I hate you so much!!" Mazzie's words were fussy and bratty and her cheeks were flushed. The only way she knew how to even talk to Kyoko was to insult her. Maybe Mazzie had some issues. She didn't really think about that presently as she stared down her hot Japanese rival.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell me you hate me the most in the world!

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 am

Kyoko was taken aback by Mazzie´s words...and by her own words. She couldn´t believe how they talked to each other. Hearing the blonde´s insults made her so furious, she felt she could strangle Mazzie right there... but they also made her so horny. How could something make her so angry and at the same time arouse her? How could she love and hate someone so much? Maybe she was indeed a masochist. Kyoko started to fear she had serious issues, but she shook those thoughts away. She didn´t had issues, the busty Japanese told herself, she had ONE issue: Mazzie. And she planned to solve it...or more likely, destroy it. "You don´t have tits to face me, dirty cocksucking bitch!" Kyoko said, unable to understand from where she was getting those words, clearly not her head. "i´m going to drink your tits dry..." she continued, the situation so intoxicating that at some times Kyoko felt like she was no longer herself, her body moved and her mouth spoke without any conscious effort on her part. "...and then I am going to put you on the street... I´m going to whore you to whom ever wants to fuck you for five dollars..."

The usually pale face of the Japanese girl was flushed bright red at the cheeks. A glimpse of sense tried to creep into Kyoko´s mind, but she stopped it. This wasn´t the time to be sensible. What happened between Mazzie and her was an animal thing fueled only by instinct, and she knew that if she let reason take a grip of her mind for just one second, the sexy blonde beast she had in front of her would eat her alive and spit her bones. Kyoko reached for Mazzie´s hair and yanked it furiously, part of her really wanting to rip all that blonde hair and leave the Canadian bald. "FUCKING COME HERE WHORE!" she yelled with authority as she let herself fall to her right side, dragging Mazzie with her so the blonde would lay just in front of her, and then Kyoko opened her mouth big and swallowed Mazzie´s right nipple and aureola, sucking it furiously as she held Mazzie´s hair with one hand.

Knowing that suction alone may not be enough, Kyoko move her free hand to Mazzie´s tit and began to knead it gently at the base, dragging her fingers all the way up to the aureola squeezing harder and harder as she tried to force Mazzie´s gland to release the precious liquid, determined to be the first to draw milk from her opponent.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Mazzie growled at Kyoko's backtalk and gritted her teeth, spitting back a retort at her most hated and most loved foe. "Fuck you you nasty cunt! You aren't even worth that much!" She tried to wrestle with Kyoko to get her into position but Kyoko, the bitch whore she was, went for the hair and caused the Canadian to let out a shrill but venomous cry ad reached out for Kyoko's long silky black locks to make sure Kyoko didn't try and cheat her way into a better position.

As she was forced to the side, she made sure that Kyoko was forced into a similar position and even tried to slam her head into the bed just for a little added dirty pool. Then Mazzie untangled her fingers from Kyoko's hair and seized her foe's huge tits greedily. She began to knead the orbs with her hands as she leaned in and licked Kyoko's hard nipple. She had already sucked on it earlier and felt she had the edge even as her cheeks flushed when she felt Kyoko's suckling on her tip. "uhnnn.." She cooed and rolled her shoulder back to push her tit into Kyoko's face.

She then pushed her lips into Kyoko's nipple and began to suck as hard as she could. She put her teeth on the nub and began to run them up and down very gently over Kyoko's longer nipples, sucking on them like she was giving a blow job, putting pressure on the sticks as she bobbed up and down, being very careful with the nipple as she continued to massage both breasts with her hands to get that milk flowing.

Her other hand went up and gripped Kyoko's other nipple and Mazzie began to tug on it, trying to Milk Kyoko like a cow and get some milk flowing from both the Japanese bitch's udders.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Kyoka wanted real bad to kept insulting Mazzie, she didn't understood why she hated the Canadian bitch so much, but it felt really awesome to talk her down, to insult her and verbally abuse her; at the same time, Kyoko felt enraged, humiliated and someone aroused each time Mazzie insulted her back. The busty Japanese just couldn't let the blonde have the last word, but if she wanted to explain Mazzie how much of a whore she was and why she would never be ass good as her, Kyoko had to let go the blonde's nipple, and that wasn't something she was willing to do. So, with her face red from the embarresment and excitment, Kyoko gulped and allowed Mazzie to be the last to talk...just for now... while she kept sucking at the Canadian's tit.

Immediately after firing the lasts insults, Mazzie went down for Kyoko's tits and started to suck them and knead them just as passionately as Kyoko was treating hers. The brunette purred into Mazzie's tit as she felt the delicious sucking motion, sending wave after wave of pleasure all over her sensitive tits. It felt almost as if the milk inside her orbs was boiling, ready to erupt thru her long hard nipples. Kyoko knew she had no control over her tits now, they belonged to Mazzie, so it was pointless to try to defend herself. All she could do was suck and drink faster and harder than her enemy.

Kyoko decided to focus on Mazzie's left tit, and so she moved both hands to grab it, massaging it viciously from both sides now, squeezing at the base while with her lips she bit the nipple close to the aureola trying to make it open so the milk would flow. She could feel her glands tingling and the pressure on her nipples increasing, it was matter of seconds before she started to pour her milk thru them and she knew it was going to feel delicious.

Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 QiougD6Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 TTlOMaFTell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tell me you hate me the most in the world! - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 pm

"A-aaahnnn." Mazzie let out a soft moan when she readjusted her sucking as Kyoko began to suck on her own tit. Her cheeks flushed and she could feel her legs close as the wonderfully shameful feeling of pleasure coursed from her tit to her nether region, slickening her pussy even more than it already was.

Mazzie couldn't lose to this bitch. Never ever. She was fueled to suck harder and get that delicious ambrosia flowing from Kyoko's long, delicious nipple. She sucked as hard as she could and she was certain she was doing a good job. Her teeth would lightly scrape against Kyoko's nipple, giving it a bj of sorts. Kyoko's nipples were long enough, unlike Mazzie's very thick nipples, still long by most standards but Kyoko's were even more unusual. Very intersting and the thought of them nipple dueling made Mazzie moan a little every time.

But she couldn't focus on that as she primed Kyoko's other nipple, stroking it with her thumb and forefinger, again much like it was a guy's member, hoping to achieve the same result though a different sort of geyser of liquid.

As she did, she could feel the glands underneath her huge tits beginning to churn. It wouldn't be too much longer before her own damn burst but she tried her best to keep her milk from flowing from sheer force of will. Mazzie's legs squeezed tightly. she lusted for more contact, she needed every part of her body to touch every part of Kyoko's. She could never admit it, but her body and soul throbbed and ached for her hated Japanese foe.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

By now the busty Japanese was so aroused and intoxicated by the lust that she felt like she was going to pass out. Her body begged for release and part of her wanted nothing but just let go, lay back and let Mazzie take her. She knew it was going to be the most delicious experience of her life, yet she just couldn't do it. Her pride wouldn't allow to surrender. Kyoko couldn't accept being under anyone and with Mazzie things had gone way further. It was enough to be above the Canadian, Mazzie had to be destroyed...or more like Mazzie's pride had to be destroyed, for Kyoko knew that, as much as she hated the blonde, she couldn't live without her.

The blowjob Mazzie was giving to Kyoko's nipples had almost knocked the dark haired girl out by sheer pleasure, but the proud Japanese girl managed to shake off the effects and keep fighting back, kneading on Mazzie's tits while she sucked the nipples. Nevertheless the blonde had the advantage. Kyoko's longer nipples gave Mazzie an easier target for her attacks and soon the brunette realized she couldn't do as much 'damage' to Mazzie's shorter but thicker nipples as she taking. Kyoko just couldn't suck them as hard as Mazzie did, and the soft bites and powerful laps were devastating.

Finally Kyoko opened her mouth big, keeping her wet lips pressed firmly on Mazzie's tits to moan aloud, unable to resist anymore the tip of her nipples aching a little but began to open and the warm delicious milk started to pour from them. The busty Japanese closed her legs tight, crossing them firmly to prevent her pussy from leaking just like her nipples were doing. She felt once again the desire to just lay down like knocked out and let Mazzie devour her just that much more intense than before, and she barely managed to resist it again, thanks only to the fury she felt at this humiliation.

Kyoko's cute face was flushed deep red and tears filled her eyes as her pride hurt like never before. Mazzie was already drinking her milk, draining her proud orbs and in a way it felt like the blonde was sucking her soul away. The blonde had taken the lead but this was far from over, Kyoko told herself as she tried to focus again. There would be no retreat and no surrender, the Japanese girl knew this very well, so all she could do was fight back and suck Mazzie's tits dry before the blonde did that to her own pair.

Kyoko didn't bother cleaning the tears than run down her cheeks. Her nipples felt so numb, hurting and at the sametime incredibly aroused. Kyoko tried to block those feelings that were coursing her body like electric jolts the best she could and went back to the attack. She pressed Mazzie's boobs against each other and began to massage them with circular motions faster and faster. Changing tactics in the nipple attack, Kyoko used her tongue first to push Mazzie's nipples against the blonde's own orbs like pushing a button, to then suck them out hard, and taking a cue from her opponent she began to scratch them softly with her teeth while she bit the base with her lips holding them in place so her tongue could then lap them back and forth like if she was working it a punching bag.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Mazzie's eyes widned when she was finally able to taste Kyoko's sweet milk. It was a little bitter but it was still quite delicious. If she were to speak honestly, she might admit that it was the best thing she ever drank. When old stories talked about the Nectar of the Gods, Mazzie was certain they meant the wonderful liquid flowing from Kyoko's massive orbs into her own. When it entered her mouth, Mazzie insinctually began stroking the huge tit even harder, trying to milk it like a cow's udder. She stroked it up and down and squeezed it tightly so that she could get the juices flowing even harder and freer.

"mmmmm." She let her delight hang in the air, loudly emphasizing how delicious it was to Kyoko. She wasn't sure if indulging her pleasure so openly would be better or worse for Kyoko. On one hand, Kyoko might get an ego off knowing that Mazzie was enjoying her milk so much. It would inflate her head bigger than her tits and Mazzie didn't want that at all. But on the other hand, Mazzie was rubbing it in Kyoko's face that she had managed to gain the first milk from the fighting lovers. Even though she had done it before thinking about it, she decided that it was worth letting Kyoko know she enjoyed her milk to rub it in.

But even as Mazzie quaffed deeply from Kyoko's breast, she could feel her own tit's beginning to swell. Her large orbs were and thick nipples were definitely designed for making the best use of their natural intentions and when Kyoko pushed he nipple in like a button, Mazzie gasped a bit, sucking in a breath through her nose. It was only a few minutes later that finally Mazzie's own tit began to trickle with the first hints of her own milk began trickling out from Mazzie's nipple. Even worse, Mazzie could feel a slow building in her other tit. Though Kyoko wasn't using her mouth, she was still working it. Mazzie just hoped her strategy worked. If she could concentrate on one tit, it wouldn't matter what Kyoko did.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 am

For Kyoko there was no turning back now, she was locked with Mazzie in such a deep way that she knew that even if she wanted, she couldn't separate herself from her blonde nemesis. They were trapped with each other and Kyoko felt that it extended beyond this titsucking contest. The busty Japanese couldn't put in words what her relationship with Mazzie was, but it was strong and deep.

The fact that Mazzie was drinking her milk only made Kyoko felt more bound to her nemesis, and that made it all the more important to win. Whomever lost here was going to have to live forever in shame. That thought and the way Mazzie continued milking and drinking from her tits made Kyoko start to lose heart, specially because there was something deep inside her that kept telling her to let herself go, surrender to Mazzie and enjoy blonde's attentions fully. But when Kyoko finally tasted Mazzie's milk she immediately regained her spirit. She wasn't going to surrender EVER to Mazzie.

Kyoko pushed her head forward, sinking her mouth and nose in Mazzie's tit to suck harder. The warm taste of the blonde's nectar was the most delicious thing Kyoko had tasted, specially because she was taking it against Mazzie's will; it made her felt so powerful and in control, despite the fact that Mazzie had been draining her for a few seconds already. She was going to drink all of Mazzie's milk...and the blonde's very life force if needed.

Just like a predator that had tasted blood, Kyoko went into a feeding frenzie and began to suck on Mazzie's tit like a mad hungry beast. The overwhelming sensation made her regain strength and her focus allowing her to almost ignore how delicious it felt the way Mazzie milked her. Still, Kyoko knew Mazzie was ahead but she planned to recover lost terrain quickly and by attacking both of the blonde's tits at the same time.

Kyoko opened her mouth big and began to suck as hard as she could, helping herself with her tongue to keep Mazzie's nipples open and the milk flowing, squeezing and pumping the tit had with one hand. Meanwhile with her other hand, Kyoko massaged Mazzie's free tit, kneading and squeezing it while she poked on the blonde's nipple with her thumb, trying to get milk flowing from both of the Canadian girl's breasts.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Mazzie was thankful that her mouth was full of Kyoko's huge tit so that she could hold her moans in. Kyoko's suckling and the way she was tempting and teasing her other breast was tantalizing her into ecstasy. The thought of succumbing to Kyko wasn't something she was willing to entertain as she drank deeply of Kyoko's delicious milk, but that didn't mean that it wouldn't be nice to just let Kyoko work her magic for a bit.

When Kyoko suddenly picked up the pace, Mazzie gasped and narrowed her eyes. She pushed Kyoko's tit and opened her mouth even wider. She tried to am even more of the massive orb into her mouth and suck even harder, sinking her teeth into Kyoko's tit ust to try and get a good grip on the breats and trying to force Milk into the back of her throat. She needed to drain this tit. She didn't know if bigger tits meant more milk or not but she couldn't risk it. Mazzie's other tit was already starting to tingle. She was pretty sure that Kyko probably couldn't get any milk out from that tit without using her mouth but still, she cold feel her fleshbag slowly draining as Kyoko milked her dry. It was hard to tell iff she was doing any good on Kyoko just because of how ridiculously big Kyoko's tits were.

She began to stroke Kyoko's tit like it was a cock up and down, harder and faster ust to try and squirt more milk into her mouth. It was intoxicating and so delicious that she just couldn't help but moan a little.

"nnnnn..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Locked like this with her nemesis, Kyoko conciousness began to slip away. Her mind seemed to lose all sense of existance, only Mazzie, the bed and herself were real. And although she felt like she was going to pass out, she couldn't be more awake. The sensations Mazzie was giving her were more intense than anything she had felt before. Kyoko felt that if these sensations were to end, she would surely faint.

Mazzie was draining her tits taking already an incredible amount of her milk, and although this had barely reduced their size in an imperceptible amount, Kyoko felt as if each suck Mazzie gave her nipple reduced her orbs one full cup. It hurt and yet it felt so good.

Then Kyoko felt Mazzie's teeth on her nipple again and she couldn't take it anymore. Her voluptuous body spasmed and she opened her mouth to moan, or more like howl in pleasure on Mazzie's tit as a huge orgasm took over her body.

"AaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Mazzzziiiieeeeeeeee!" Kyoko wailed in delight and frustration, placing her hands on Mazzie's shoulders to push the blonde away. Having her long hard nipples slip from Mazzie's mouth made Kyoko rock her body on the bed as her climax became even more agonizing. Despite having freed her nipple from the blonde's jaws, it kept spitting milk into the air like a fountain.

Kyoko moved her hands to her pussy as if that somehow would help her contain the orgasm, but there was no way to stop it. Her pussy flooded with her honey and her panties did very little to help. Her underwear ended soaked and soon her juices started to leak down the insides of her thighs.

She arched her body and pounded the bed with one fist, placing her other fist on her mouth to bite it, shaking herself violently from side into side in a desperate attempt to make the delicious agony go away, but once again Mazzie had managed to give her one of the best orgasm of her life.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next