Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hopeless confusion, helpless love

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hopeless confusion, helpless love - Page 4 Empty Re: Hopeless confusion, helpless love

Post by Ninja-chan Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 am

Seraphim’️s behavior was seeming a bit mousy all of the sudden, hesitant too, feeling like she was being pampered all the sudden when it wasn’️t deserved. This girl may have had little use for the place she was staying at now, but Seraphim still felt uncomfortable about it, like she didn’️t feel as if it was deserved, and wanting to turn it down. Her crimson eye shifted away, her face was a faint red, she bit her lower lip, and she was even twiddling her fingers a little, looking like a shy school girl than the tougher vixen she often came off as. “I-I know, I just…. its.. strange for me I guess… Damnit Sera, come on…” Mumbling at the end of the sentence to herself, she nibbled more on her lower lip, looking at the window a moment, thinking back on Tracy.

…Tracy Snow. She had done the same thing for that girl. A spunky, red-headed street rat, someone who had a similar life like her. And Seraphim took her in, and gave her a home. And yet here Seraphim was, now in the same shoes as Tracy, and she was finding it just as hard to accept, now understanding just why Tracy was so bull-headed and stubborn to accept, Seraphim feeling like her pride was on the line. But then Mai made a point. Before Seraphim could complain more to herself, her mind drifting to Tracy, Mai mentioned how it was a little strange to be this kind so early on. It had only been half a day since they met, and they were getting to know eachother at a pretty nice rate, comfortable and easygoing. But the sudden offer did seem kind of extreme. Seraphim wasn’️t suspicious of it though, she had a lot of trust for Mai, which was really saying something. But when she gave that smile and they looked eye to eye, Seraphim couldn’️t help but finally regain her smile, the nervousness fading a little as she heard that offer of kindness become genuine.

“Mai…?” Seraphim asked, only pausing when she saw the girl’️s cute act. For a moment, Seraphim had to think about it. But when she saw the girl acting somewhat like a cat, and saw the adorable expression she had and the way she gave that cute little mew, Seraphim blushed deeper, folding her hands on her lap and tensing up a little. “I-I’️ll take it. I… I still dunno why you’️re being this kind but… thank you… thank you so much.” A deep bow came from Seraphim as she sat there, almost hitting her head on the table from how she bowed down so low to her, complete respect for the girl. Her tone sincere too, she sounded like she was once again putting herself beneath Mai, speaking from her heart.. even if she did slip out something embarrassing unknowingly in the end of her words. “I-I mean… that’️s one of the nicest things someone has ever done for me. And such an offer from someone as cute as you, I.. I feel like I should be ashamed, but thank you”

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Hopeless confusion, helpless love - Page 4 Empty Re: Hopeless confusion, helpless love

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:43 am

Mai smiled. "Yeah." She said. "It is pretty strange." She admitted but still encouraged Seraphim. Once she had licked enough of her milk to the point where lapping it would no longer be cute or lady like, she took a sip and set it down, taking a sip from her water glass to cleanse her palette. Her eyes widened when Seraphim spoke her name and she smiled a little wider, nodding. "Seraphim-San?" She asked in the same sort of question that Seraphim had.

Mai beamed when Seraphim accepted her offer. "Ahh..." She said, blushing a little bit and waving her hand dismissively. "It's easy to be kind." She said. "Maybe I'm too nice for my own good?" She said and grinned a bit. Mai reached out her hand and ruffled Seraphim's hair playfully when she bowed.

"You're welcome, Seraphim-San." She said. "But you don't need to thank me. As long as it will help you, that's what matters. And then you'll do the same for someone else and so on and so forth. I guess that's how I look at it." Mai couldn't repress her smile if she wanted too but when Seraphim called her cute, she turned her head in sudden shyness and then blushed. "Ahh... nyaahh.." She mewed quietly. "Thanks.' She said and looked at Seraphim. "What reason would you have for being ashamed? It's no big deal really." She tried to play it off that way at least. "Just um... I need a day or two to get the place situated if that's ok. I don't know how much stuff you have... I've been using the guest bedroom as storage and I'll need to find a place to put all that." Mai suddenly chuckled to herself. "Drake's going to be maaaad when I tell him about this." Mai then wagged his finger. "Ooooh well. It's his job to clean up the kitty's messes." Mai then looked ta Seraphim. "Um..." She said. "But it might bring some unwanted attention to you, just so you know. Make sure you really think about it before you say yes for sure, ok? I mean. I think it would help more than hurt but I don't know how you feel about the possibility of suddenly being part of ..." Mai then pressed her fingers to her lips as she thought about how to put it. "Well, of my life..." Mai blushed and suddenly tried to correct herself. "I mean.. lifestyle! if you get what I mean." She then sighed suddenly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Seraphim was still having a lot of trouble believing that Mai was making such an offer to her. It seemed far too generous than she was ever used to, and again Seraphim just felt like she didn’️t deserve it. But at the same time, the generosity from Mai was just as hard to refuse as well. The girl’️s cute and kind nature, the calmer aura about her, the way it seemed so easy to be relaxed around her; Seraphim was really glad she was doing this, even if there was still a bit of hesitance in her. Seraphim didn’️t think she was too nice for her own good, heck, she was reminded of herself still with Tracy, maybe Seraphim was a bit more forceful and harsh, but it all fell into a similar circumstance, that’️s for sure. She couldn’️t help but smile at it, even giving a soft laugh as her hair was ruffled, actually craning her neck into it, somewhat like a cat herself for those few seconds.

“Eheh… a part of your life, eh?” Seraphim’️s own nervousness died away some as the girl slipped that out. Seraphim had the faintest blush on her face too, the girl’️s actions so far just being so adorable to Seraphim, especially that little mew noise she often gave before. But Seraphim couldn’️t help but edge her on with that one little slip up, finding it a little amusing to tease the girl, even if Seraphim was noticeably a bit embarrassed about it too. “Now Mai, we just met, how could you~” Seraphim said with a mocking joke to her tone, giggling a little to herself like a child, covering her lips for the moment as she did. Of course, the fact that their food had arrived a second later surprised the girl, her face blushing more when she saw the waiter, hoping to God he didn’️t hear her just say that, giving an awkward smile.

Mai had gotten just what she ordered, the portions quite large and a few house-spices and additions to the meal to give it the extra edge they always had. As for Seraphim, her ‘usual’️ for the evenings appeared to be a small steak with homefries and a small side-salad too, giving her everything she needed in one sitting, as the girl looked at Mai still, a small sweatdrop down her face as she realized something. “…You’️re probably thinking I’️m a glutton when we compare our meals.” She said with an awkward tone, looking off to the side with a nervous smile, feeling a little outclassed all of the sudden.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:10 am

Mai's eyes widened as Seraphim suddenly teased her Freudian Slip. She then blushed deeply. "Eh!? I err..." She immediately stuck her fist up with her pinky outstretched in a defensive maneuver. "String!" She said, wiggling her movie. "E-Everyone you meet no matter how big or small a part they play in your life has a string attached that connects them to you!" She slumped back in her seat and sighed. "T-that's what I meant, nyaaaah~" She mewed a bit in a grumpy but cute protest. Thankfully, the meal came not a moment too soon and she reached eagerly for her chopsticks, clapping her hand together.

"Itadakimasu!"

She then began picking at her salad, pulling out pieces of lettuce and vegetable expertly with her chopsticks and doing so in a rather quick and nervous fashion, her lips still flaring up in red embarrassment. In truth, Mai had barely payed attention to what Seraphim had ordered but when she mentioned it, she took a moment to scrutinize it, taking a sip of tea and then of water to cleanse her palate.

"Oh..' She said and gave a cute sniff. "Smells good!" She exclaimed. "Salads don't have much of a smell." She licked her lips at Seraphim's meal. "Well, really compared to me anyone could look like a glutton." She then sighed. "Even without having to eat like this, I still eat like a bird. I can't really eat a whole lot." She nodded truthfully. "But it doesn't seem like thaaaat much. I mean" She then closed her eyes and lifted up her index finger. "A growing girl needs her food!" She then looked at Seraphim and winked before going back to her salad, picking at it more now than eating it.

"So, Seraphim-San." She began, trying her best to make some conversation. "When you have some free time, what do you like to do for fun?" She was a little curious. Unlike Mai, Seraphim probably had a little more downtime and it was always nice to live vicariously through those who didn't have their whole life written down in a schedule book.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4