Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hopeless confusion, helpless love

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hopeless confusion, helpless love - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopeless confusion, helpless love

Post by Ninja-chan Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Seraphim stayed quiet as Mai explained, but a part of her still really didn’️t get it that much. She wasn’️t going to judge Mai, the girl didn’️t seem like the type to just sleep around, and Seraphim got that. She even tried to understand the idea of how being that way could strengthen your bond a bit more. But it still didn’️t feel right to her. Seraphim always believed you should save that for a person you truly loved, and it was why Megumi and Minerva were the only people Seraphim ever touched that sensually. And one ended up betraying her, while the other she really had no idea what happened to. Sure, Seraphim had given a kiss to a few girls, people she cared about, but not much more than that, she made sure to keep her vows on how she would only save it for someone she loved. In fact, it was why here in the AFW, no one had ever touched her in that sort of way, keeping her own chastity for that special person.

Mai was getting embarrassed by the conversation though, and Seraphim could understand that. In fact, she got the lightest smile back on her face when she saw the girl blushing, and Seraphim nodded a little. “I-It’️s okay, I understand, I’️m not judging. Everyone’️s different in there ideals.” Seraphim said between the girl’️s words, trying to calm her a little. In fact, the white haired vixen held back a tiny chuckle, smirking a little towards the girl as she felt like things were lightning up a little around them, even if the subject was rather embarrassing to Mai. “Heck, if I wasn’️t so devoted, I might have a lot more trouble restraining myself from ravaging that beautiful body of yours.” Seraphim smirked some as she said that, teasing the girl a little and meaning it as a joke. But at the same time, it did help her get out her feelings some, letting Mai know that she thought she was beautiful, hoping it was taken more as just a compliment, and not something out of context or differently.

Seraphim was hoping to keep the mood a little lighter, but she had a feeling her last comment wouldn’️t go well with Mai. And sure enough, the girl went on a small rant to her, trying to tell her that it wasn’️t true, and how she still had a future to write. A part of Seraphim knew that everything Mai said was pretty much true, but she never really heard it put like that way before. It was a little confusing to her, but she just tried not to think too heavily on it. Maybe it was best to let this part of the topic slide? Mai was absolutely right, but Seraphim didn’️t want to agree with it. Her heart wasn’️t going to heal with just a few words, and Seraphim still held a heavy blame to herself, and even a heavier heart. But she wouldn’️t let it show for now, figuring it was best to just drop this subject, she didn’️t need an idol trying to be her shrink.

The girl got up to her feet, and walked over to Mai while the girl was finishing what she had to say. Almost interrupting her last words, Seraphim stood up right beside her, and wrapped her arm lightly around Mai’️s shoulder, looking down at the slightly shorter, brown haired girl, as her crimson eye held a lighter expression, and she quirked a faint smile to Mai, trying to lighten the mood some as she spoke. “Look, let’️s just agree to disagree with those last parts you said there. No need to get all ‘head-doctor’️ on me when we just only met. Relax… I ain’️t suicidal or anything, I’️m just a masochist.” She gave a quirk of a smile in the corner of her lips again as she said that. And then, her arm around Mai’️s shoulder hugged around her arm a little lower some, pressing their shoulders together as Seraphim still looked down at her, the mood a bit uplifted in her, even if she was being more digressive than accepting to the situation. “Hey, how about you and I get something to eat? The food hear never really was that great. Can you walk alright?” Her words and tone even came across a lot lighter all of the sudden. It was like Seraphim was just brushing things under the carpet for now, and putting things on hold. Truthfully, Seraphim did want to talk about this all a bit more. But she didn’️t want to swarm it over all at once, she wanted to take it slow… and she also wanted to get to know Mai some more.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Hopeless confusion, helpless love - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopeless confusion, helpless love

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:58 am

Mai was glad that Seraphim hadn't taken a holier than thou approach. Really, if she had, it would be kind of absurd all things considered. But some people were just like that and Mai was glad that Seraphim wasn't like that. She perked up when Seraphim began, standing up and pushing her hands against her stomach to expose her chest so that it poked out behind her baggy shirt. "This?" She said raising an eyebrow and winking at Seraphim. "I don't think you would even know what to do with it if you had the chance." She teased and winked at Seraphim again, chuckling to herself.

But before she could continue any further, Seraphim was practically on top of her. Mai's cheeks blushed a little when she felt an arm around her shoulder. "nyah~ nyah~" She said waving her hand in a paw like cat-fashion. "That sort of thing hurts my head anyway." She said smiling cheerfully. As she was hugged Mai smiled and returned the embrace. "Masochist, geeze." She said shaking her head a bit. "Aaaaanything to make you sound tough, right?" She then grinned. "And you call this a hug?" Mai then squeezed Seraphim tightly, their shoulders pressing together and their breasts and stomachs mashing together. Her arms were clenched tightly around Seraphim as she squeezed Seraphim tightly. "THIS is a hug!" She then would pull away and smile. "I've hugged more people than I could count. There's a technique to it, you know? You got to make them feel like a little bit of yourself is pouring right into them. That's what they like. and... well.. that's what happens." Mai then grinned. "Ah... not to get all head doctor-y again.." She said as she brought up her pinky finger and wiggled it at Seraphim. "Everything you do ties yourself to someone else. Whether it's a stranger or a lover or family, why not do everything you can to make that bond as strong as possible. Who knows what will come from that, right?"

Almost on cue, Mai's stomach growled loudly. 'urrrghnn!' Mai's eyes widened and she blushed deeply. "eek! How unlady like!" She said as she sweatdropped a bit. "Oh.. well.. that sounds great!" She said as she looekd at Seraphim with a grin. "I.. I can walk! I'm not a cripple! Ms. tough guy I bet you can barely stand too!" She would then poke Seraphim in the thighs and stomach and arm in the spots where she kicked Seraphim during the fight to prove a point. Mai then stepped back. So, how about we meet up in 2 hours? Can you handle that? I have to get showered and get ready. "No offense..." She said turning her head again. "But there's no way I'm letting you see me like THIS again if I can help it." She said as she tugged on her baggy shirt. "Plus.. I need a shower really badly, and I don't know about you."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Seraphim was silently enjoying the way the two of them could take a friendlier, casual approach with one another, she was already seeing the girl as someone she could start to trust too, that was for sure. But when Mai pulled at her shirt for a bit, exposing her chest some through the shirt, Seraphim’️s crimson eye widened a little, and she blinked a few times, reddening in her pale face some as she looked more like a timid and embarrassed child for a few seconds than a tough-acting adult like she usually was. Mai’️s teasing certainly did throw Seraphim off a little, as she was at a slight loss for words, but still kept close to Mai, not sure how to react to that. Mai was right too, Seraphim really didn’️t know what she’️d do if she had the chance. She did enjoy some of their contact in the ring, but another part of her knew it wasn’️t right, she didn’️t know her well enough, she didn’️t feel that way about Mai. At least… not yet.

Her face was still blushing, but her smile softened a little as the nervousness died down. She had a warmer expression on her face when Mai gave that little cat-like motion, finding it to be absolutely adorable beyond words, and that Seraphim couldn’️t help but blush even more, but not as embarrassed with it, just giving a silent ‘aww~’️ to herself, the child in her suddenly wanting to pet her like a kitten. …Seraphim always did have a soft side for cats. But she held back that thought, as suddenly Mai turned the gentle hug Seraphim was giving by making it much closer. She mocked the attempt Seraphim made, before suddenly, Seraphim felt herself being pulled into the girl. The hug was tight, and Mai seemed to cheer about it, like there was an art to delivering a hug. All Seraphim knew, was that she got incredibly close up against the girl, her hands pinned at her sides, her teeth gritting from how she was squeezed, and her body feeling warmer, as her breasts flattened against Mai’️s warm mounds for a moment, teasing Seraphim and enticing her a little for a few seconds. “O-Okay-okay, you’️re Picasso in The-Art-Of-Hugs, I-I get it.” She said with a nervous laugh, subconsciously crossing her arms in front of her chest to not think about the part of it she enjoyed the most. Seraphim tried to laugh off the rest and take lightly of things, but Mai’️s point about how everything done ties with another person did make her think for a moment. Briefly, as she heard the girl’️s stomach growl, but still it did make her wonder…

Those thoughts shook off aside though, Seraphim gave a little smile at the corner of her lips, chuckling softly with her fingertips against her pale lips, the blushing smile back on her face as the white haired vixen nodded. “Oh yea, I’️m barely standing.” She said with sarcasm, but only meant to tease Mai. In truth, Seraphim was hurting a lot all over still, a dull throbbing sensation in her skull, and especially her hips and arm, but it would heal up just fine overtime. After all, if they went to get some food, they could just take it easier and settle down, relaxing over a meal where they could talk more; Seraphim was looking forward to it. “There’️s a great diner a few blocks from here. Two hours sounds good. Meet me there, okay? The place is called the Crystal Diner, see you there, Mai.” And with that, having every intention to getting in a shower herself and cleaning up in general, Seraphim flashed one last, light smile towards the girl, and turned to leave. She was definitely looking forward to spending more time with Mai, that was for sure~

((You can just fastforward Mai to arriving at the place, Sera will show up in the next post~ Feel free to create the scene however ya wanna~ :3 ))

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 am

Mai had left Seraphim and the hospital and went back to one of the many AFW suites. She contacted Drake and had him bring over some clothes and catch him up on what was going on while she started a bath. She soaked in the tub for nearly and hour, taking a little time to relax and enjoy herself before she spent the next half hour getting ready. She was very meticulous, carefully taking the time to make sure every last hair and button was in place. Being an idol, however, meant that she had perfected doing these things in a short amount of time.

Once she was ready, she headed out to the location. She was even more hungry now and was thankful that her stomach wasn't sounding like a klaxon and bringing her more attention. She stood in front of the diner dressed in a silver, silk shirt that seemed to have a sheen to it. It was a button up short sleeved collared shirt. She had a necktie that was white and red diagonal stripes that sat just above her breasts. She wore gloves that came up to her elbows. She had a red and silver plaid skirt that showed off her thighs, barely covering her ass. She was wearing silver calf high boots as well. And of course she was topped off with her trademark ears and tail, the later coming right out the back of her skirt like it was real.

While she waited, she was approached by a few people that recognized her. She didn't mind giving autographs while she waited but she hoped that she didn't build up a crowd. She wanted a little bit of time by herself and didn't want to embarrass Seraphim by having to shoo away fans while they ate.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Seraphim followed a pretty similar tradition as Mai did in the span of two hours that they had. She too took the time to clean up, taking a hot shower, the water practically scalding to others, but enjoyable and relaxing to her. She was used to always taking short ones in her life to conserve water, so even a long one to her only lasted about fifteen minutes, before she dried off, her white hair tied in a bun as she stood in her room in a towel. For now, her room was simply that of a hotel, something she was renting out for now, until she figured out what to do with her life again now that she was out of prison once more. She had a home, an apartment actually, that she lived in with Alison, and later Tracy. But after Alison’️s death, which was what put Seraphim back in jail to begin with, the place was probably empty, or only Tracy lived there. And at the moment, Seraphim didn’️t have the heart to see Tracy face to face again. Even if Mai really did help Seraphim get over some of the guilt she was feeling, it still didn’️t change the facts of what happened, and Seraphim just didn’️t feel right about it.

Trying not to think about it too much, Seraphim just spent a good hour on the couch, wearing only her towel, one over her body, and another around the top of her head, containing her long, feather-white hair. She lit up a cigarette, taking a casual smoke break for the time being, and wrote in her journal, putting in a much longer entry than usual, Mai becoming a very big topic in it. And once she had finished, the girl started to get herself changed and ready for the day.

She had dressed herself in a very impressively designed [url=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/ShadowOfIce/Shadow%20Tatsumi%20Kimiko%20Yomi/Seraphim_Ready_For_Anything.jpg:2nmmdzzn]outfit[/url:2nmmdzzn]; black baggy cargo jeans, a blue sleeveless shirt tucked into that and tied with a belt that had brass knuckles as it's buckle, and a white hoodie that was scorched with red and blue flame designs, helping to bring out the colors of her skin, eyes, and hair, really fitting the average sized girl who had a black, leather patch over her right eye. She usually had this as her street cloths, and when it came to going out, Seraphim wore a collared shirt and dress pants. But because of how low her spirit had become in the AFW, she wore that same attire in the ring as Mai saw, and she certainly wasn’️t going to wear the same thing twice!

Eventually leaving with a half hour to spare, Seraphim took a long, casual walk to the diner, hoodie up so she wasn’️t recognized at all, wanting to stay ambiguous, and knowing her traits of having one eye and being albino really didn’️t help her for this. But eventually, taking a few back roads and alleyways since she knew the streets well, Seraphim made it to the diner, only to see… a crowd? She squinted her eye a little, knowing that even though the diner was good, it shouldn’️t be this crowded. Careful not to get herself recognized, she walked up closer, only to see the brown haired, cat-eared beauty being swarmed in the crowd. Seraphim nearly facepalmed at this, knowing why this was happening, and reminded herself why she never wanted to get too popular in the AFW. Back with White Gale, this nearly did happen for her. But regardless, she made her approach.

“Yes, I’️ll take an autograph please.” Seraphim said from the back of the crowd, trying to disguise her voice a little and not doing too bad as she sounded like a polite British girl for a moment, only to push through the crowd a little as she did. Trying not to get anyone to see her face either, she slipped through them as best as she could, even pushing a few aside, before she reached out, and took Mai’️s arm. Without a word, Seraphim just gave a quick yank, almost looking like she was trying to abduct Mai, as she pulled her away from the crowd, quickly speed-walking with her to the diner, going inside with her as she hoped the crowd wouldn’️t follow.

“Two please. No questions. A seat in the back where we can’️t be bothered. Thanks Tadayo.” Seraphim kept herself brief the moment they walked in, speaking to the asian looking host like she knew him. The man nodded, looking at Seraphim with surprise like he knew her as well, but wasn’️t expecting this. But with a little bit of a shaky hesitance in his voice as he agreed, he grabbed two menus, and walked them over to a small booth in the back. The diner itself had a very homely feel to it, almost a bit more Americanized from how it felt casual, humble, and welcoming, the place carrying plenty of window seats, a large countertop with stools some local people sat at by the kitchen, the smell of fresh cooked burgers and even shrimp coming from the kitchen, and numerous folks socializing among eachother, the place certainly was a local treasure. Seraphim took no time in taking her seat, denying a menu as she just asked for ‘the usual for nights’️ with a small smile on her face, and she sat back for a moment in her comfortable booth seat, waiting for Mai to figure out what she wanted, before the two took this early evening to have a chat.

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 am

A small crowd of about a half a dozen or so people had gathered around Mai as she waited for Seraphim. Ever the idol, she graciously attended to her fans, signing pictures, giving hugs and letting them take a few pictures. It was something that came as second nature, pleasing a crowd. When she suddenly heard a new voice, she nodded and brought up her marker. "Sure!" She said and saw the hooded igure before she was suddenly grabbed. "Eep!" She squealed and as she was pulled away, she turned and bowed to the crowd. "Gomen! Domo arigatou gozaimasu Goshujin-sama!" She called out as she was pulled inside.

Mai knew who it was as soon as she was grabbed and eagerly followed Seraphim into the diner. "Eh?" She said when Seraphim told the waiter a table for two. "No questions?" She said. "Does that usually happen?" Mai sighed and then was brought to a booth. Mai let out a sigh when she was sat down and then looked up at Seraphim with a soft grin. "S-sorry about that. Good thing it was only a few people. It's actually been a while since I've been out in the streets like that." She said blushing a bit from the embarrassment. Mai looked down at the menu to hide her face qa bit and pushed it cautiously as though she were afraid to grab it. She didn't really need to look at it and turned to the waiter when it was her turn to order. "Um.." She said turning her head a bit. "A large water and a small oolong tea... and a medium house salad with light dressing." Mai then sighed a bit in resignment. "Very light dressing." pushed the menu towards the waiter and then her eyes widened. "Oh yeah!" she said with a wide grin. "Aaaaaand a glass of milk, nyaaah~" She said as she made a mischievous cat face at the waiter.

Mai then looked at Seraphim with a smile as the waiter shuffled off. "This place is kind of neat." She said looking around. "I've never really eaten in a place like this before." Mai looked around a little nervously. Now that the tension was gone between them, she didn't know exactly what to say but still. She had to try. "So... what are you going to do now? You've come back and had a match. Now what?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Seraphim wasn’️t going to ask about the crowd or anything. She felt like she should have expected that, and wasn’️t at all bothered by the ordeal. She just played her own part, and got Mai the heck out of there so they could get over to the diner and get in there seats. Any of Mai’️s questions were put on hold from Seraphim for now, the girl just rushing to get in and settled down before they could speak, the last thing she wanted was to get some big ordeal among the people here, or cause a problem, and a celebrity here wasn’️t the only thing that could cause that.

Seraphim was quiet as Mai ordered, quirking her brow at the skimpy meal, but not saying anything about it, watching as the waiter she was well acquainted with quickly departed to get the order to the chefs, and left the two alone after he took their menus. And when he had, Seraphim let out a long sigh, leaning back in her seat now, and pulling her hoodie down, looking like she was trying to relax a little now. “It doesn’️t usually happen.” Seraphim said flatly, looking off to the side for a moment and out the window, getting a decent view of the streets from here overlooking the downtown district. “The people here know me, I brought Alison here every couple days, or came here after a match. I just… been gone for nearly a year ‘cuz of prison, so I don’️t want to get a bunch of questions about where I’️ve been and all.” A perfectly good reason, but her tone certainly sounded distant about it, like she didn’️t want to think much about the subject, not realizing she may have brought out more questions.

“Regardless, you’️ll like it here. Everyone’️s friendly, and the foods great for the price. I’️m surprised you’️ve never been to a diner. Your blood made of wine or something?” Seraphim commented with a small smirk, as if to ask her if she thought she was too rich for this kind of place. She didn’️t mean it in a mocking or mean way, only teasing the girl about the whole thing before dismissing it while the two waited for their food. Seraphim’️s smirk didn’️t last long, and she exhaled again, shrugging her shoulders as she spoke about a pretty serious subject, but tried to make it sound as casual as can be, once again in the situation where she knew it would probably lead to more questions. “Honestly? Not sure. I can’️t go back home, so I’️ve been staying at a motel the last week ever since I got outta the slammer, I doubt I’️m welcome home, even though it’️s technically my place. I don’️t feel right at the AFW either, too many memories there for the most part, but it’️s the only place I can get work with now.” She gave a small sigh and her shoulders sank some as she said that, tilting her head up towards the ceiling as she reclined all the way back. “I’️m just.. drifting right now I guess, ya know?”

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 am

Mai wondered about what Seraphim was talking about. Honestly she didn't know who this Allison person was and wondered if she should even bring it up. "uh.. Ah.. I see." She said very cautiously at Seraphim's explanation. Well it was good that she didn't want to keep people she knew worried but at the same time, if she was well known enough they would find out eventually anyway and better hear it straight from the horses mouth.

But thankfully Seraphim changed the subject, even if it was to take a little jab at Mai. She smiled carefully and shook her head. "Did you see what I ordered? I'm not exactly a hamburger and fries kind of girl." She said turning her head with a faint blush. "Well.." She said. "and... you know... when I wasn't eating like a rabbit I usually had more traditional food."

Mai then carefully listened to Seraphim's words. She thought about it for a long moment. "Um..." She said suddenly, being very cautious with her words. "Don't take this the wrong way but..." Mai paused and looked away. "Well... If you would like. I'd hate to see you stay at a motel... and... um... well if you would like, while you figure out what you want to do next, you could always stay at my apartment." Mai blushed deeply, afraid to look at Seraphim but she knew she had to. Swallowing hard and lifting her hands up to protest anything that Seraphim might blurt out. "Now!" She exclaimed. "Before you go getting all ... um... whatever... I'm never there... you would basically be living alone. That's kind of the reason I'm offering it. I hate paying for it when it's never getting any use and I feel like you could use the help."

Mai then furrowed her brow. "Sheesh." She said to herself. Seraphim was probably pretty stubborn so she looked at the white haired girl seriously. "And... and I don't want to hear anything about how you don't need anyone's help! Just... just think about it. I'm not forcing you to say yes or no but the offer's there. take a day or a week or whatever. If it is something that will seriously help you get back on track then I'd be happy to help, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Even though Seraphim casually brought up a rather sore subject, she didn’️t try to let it bother her. She was here to try and vent out her frustrations, and attempt to just have a good time with Mai, the girl was pretty difficult to be mad around, and Seraphim needed that kind of tension release by being around her. The only thing that could help was a cigarette, but she knew that smoking wasn’️t allowed at the diner, and she respected that rule. Instead, she was just glad that Mai didn’️t get onto the subject of Alison or her time in prison. It was bound to come up at some point, but Seraphim wasn’️t ready for it, she doubted she would be for a very long time.

Seraphim just got a small chuckle from Mai’️s comment about her food as there beverages were served, and the girl had a large diet coke in front of her, wasting no time in quickly taking a large gulp. But that mirthful attitude dropped when Mai made an offer Seraphim was caught completely off guard by, the girl nearly spitting out her soda and briefly choking it, pounding her fist into her chest a few times as her eye widened and she looked at Mai in pure shock. “Wh-What?! I-I can’️t do that!” Seraphim protested, feeling like a burdon all of the sudden, and her pride feeling stung, and also a faint blush coming into her face when she thought about living with the girl. But Mai explained herself, mentioning how she’️s hardly ever there, and that she didn’️t want to hear Seraphim complain about her selfish reasons. It immediately made Seraphim clam up, but she held her breath for a second, a hand over her lips to prevent herself from letting out a startled shriek. She didn’️t know what to say, how to respond, or what to do! She appreciated it, but could she really take that kind of generosity? It felt a bit wrong really, and she didn’️t want to be a burdon. But maybe it was for the better? Maybe…

“But… a-are you sure…? I-I mean. I don’️t want to be an inconvenience or anything.” Seraphim pulled her hand away, and collected herself a little, but suddenly the girl started to sound really shy. Her crimson eye looked off to the side, and she folded her hands in front of her, shoulders rising a little and head sinking some as she had a softer, almost flustered sounding tone, still faintly blushing for some reason, like she felt as if she didn’️t deserve this. “I… d-do you think it’️s okay..? I feel like I really would owe you… I mean, I don’️t really deserve that kind of kindness… y-ya know?”

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

When their drinks arrived, Mai took a small sip from her water to clean her palate before taking a small sip from her tea cup. Carefully and daintily, almost dropping it as she was startled by Seraphim's reaction. She wasn't surprised, just startled. Her eyebrow raised at Seraphim like an expectant mother about to be sassed by a child. But then Seraphim seemed to stop and calm herself for a moment. She smiled at Seraphim to reassure her and then nodded politely.

Inhaling and letting out a soft sigh, "It's not an inconvenience." She said softly. "I told you. I barely even use it. It will make me feel better knowing I'm not wasting my money and that someone's looking over it." She then tilted her head. "Not that I really even have anything in there." She muttered. She then looked up and smiled at Seraphim. "It's fine. If you don't think it will help you get back on your feet, or if you think it's too awkward... or just want to live in a motel room... then you don't have to accept. If you feel like you have to pay me back then you can pay me some rent."

Mai then looked down. "I must be crazy." She said looking down at the table and stirring her tea with a spoon. "I mean... we just met... like.. yeah..." Mai said. "and all things considered... on paper you should be the last person I should make this offer to but... something tells me that's exactly why I should be doing this. You say you don't deserve kindness?" Mai looked up at her. "I'm going to prove you wrong! Everyone deserves to be treated kindly. Especially you!" Mai smiled cheerfully. "Maybe if you had been shown kindness then you wouldn't be where you are now. I don't know. Maybe I'm totally off..." Mai then turned her head. "But if you want to repay me..." She said in a soft tone. "If you really feel like you owe me... then just accept my kindness. I don't have ulterior motives you know. Not everyone does. Maybe pass it on in the future."

Mai then grinned and lifted up her glass of milk. "Nyaaaan~" She mewed like a kitten and tilted the glass a bit and began to lick it like a cat while eying Seraphim cutely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next