Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So Nice To Meet You...

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

So Nice To Meet You... - Page 7 Empty Re: So Nice To Meet You...

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:54 am

"Ah!" Allison gasped, and the muscles in her legs and butt tensed in response to Maricarmen's clawing, resulting in her tightening down on her scissors. She winced with the pain, but sneered and remarked "You seem like you've done this before."

She shifted her weight back so that her feet were back on the mat and so Maricarmen was bent over, her head still stuck between Allison's legs. She hooked her arms under Maricarmen's and pulled them up, so that the girl's elbows were behind her back pointing up at the ceiling. A few steps forward to adjust away from the ropes a little and Allison bent her knees to force Maricarmen's head lower, and then rowed straight back on her arms, stretching her shoulders painfully. Allison clasped her hands around each opposite elbow to ensure that she wouldn't slip, and pulled hard enough that Maricarmen's shoulders carried much of her weight, forcing her up on to her toes.

"I've done this before too, if I'm honest. Comfortable?"

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 am

Maricarmen was having a tough time with this woman as her elbows were folded up and locked. She was pushed away from the ropes. Shuffling away, she tried to rake her claws as hard against Allison's ass as she could before they were being pulled away.

"Grrrrghh." She groaned as she was pushed up to her tip toes. She was huffing through her clenched teeth. The thighs were beginning to take their toll. Her wrists were flailing around before they wen limp. She wanted to drop to her knees but it would hurt even more."f-fuu...." She tried to let out some kind of words but it was nearly impossible. "W-why?" She managed. She was burning with rage but the situation was becoming quite hopless.

She had no choice now and turned her head as roughly as she could so that she could bite down as hard as she was able to on the inside of Allison's thigh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 am

Allison could feel the girl starting to panic, and the feeling sent a chill up her spine. The girl was now well aware that she was in trouble, and the gloves were coming off as she became more and more desperate. Once Allison had stripped her down to the animal she was underneath, then the real fun would begin.

"Nyaaah!" Allison cried out as the girl's teeth sunk into her leg. She'd lingered too long, but she'd been enjoying her hold so much... She hoped the girl wouldn't break skin, but if she was serious enough she almost certainly would, and that would make Allison more than a little angry. She didn't mind bruises, they healed pretty quickly, but actual blemishes and markings on her otherwise flawless skin was more than she could bear.

Quickly, roughly, spurred on by the adrenaline of sudden severe pain, Allison hauled back on the girl's arms to lift her feet off the ground and fell back onto her butt, smashing the girl's head into the mat and landing on top of it. That'd put a stop to her nibbling.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:05 am

Maricarmen sank her teeth into Allison's leg as far as she could go. She was looking to hurt the girl, any kind of payback for the humiliation and pain she had suffered so far. It wasn't a match. It was something else entirely that Maricamen wasn't even sure of. But even the bite didn't seem to loosen Allison's grip. She would have to bit harder. Even until she tasted a tangy iron in her mouth. She snarled as she felt Allison begin to move and jostle around. Maricarmen wasn't going to let go until she was pried off. She had made that decision at least.

But then she found herself falling forward. Her eyes widened as the tight thighs clamped down more on her head from being bent a different way. Her head was slammed into the mat with Allison's butt and full weight crashing into her. "Guuuh!" She let out a grunt as she was knocked into a dazed state. Her teeth would tear further at Allison's thigh from the fall but eventually she's be released with her tongue lolling out of her mouth and some saliva dripping off it. For a moment she'd be completely at Allison's mercy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Allison stood up and checked the blood on her inner thigh with her fingers. She glared hatefully at Maricarmen. "I think..." She began slowly, with deadly calm. "You've changed the tone of our training session somewhat."

Disgusted, she flicked her fingers to get some of the blood off and stalked around Maricarmen. This girl was very lucky that Allison wasn't wearing shoes, or else she'd be fully content to kick her half to death. She'd have to be a bit more creative.

She stepped around to the girls legs and bent to grab her ankles. She lifted the girls legs up into something like a wheel barrow position, spread them apart. "This is the difference between us, little girl." She said, and then lifted her foot and maliciously kicked down with her heel into Maricarmen's crotch. Then she leg go.

"You wait until you think you don't have a choice before doing things that you know perfectly well you'd have to do anyway. I do the same things, but when I still have a choice about how and when. Do you understand? That's why you're down there and I'm up here."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:53 pm

When Maricarmen was free from Allison's grip, she instinctively rolled onto her back. The lights from the gym were blinding to her. "uuhhhnnn.." She muttered as a shadow was cast over her by Allison. She blinked her eyes and saw the girl practically growling with distaste. Her ear twitched as the words entered her head. "I.." She muttered. Maricarmen knew now that the tone was exactly the way Allison wanted it to be the whole time. She'd been set up and now she was in a desperate struggle and worse, had no idea why. Were these two women merely toying with her for their own sick desires?

Maricarmen barely had time to consider it further as she felt her ankles grabbed. Allison's heel slammed between her legs and the Mexican's eyes widened. "Gaaaaah!" She screamed and her hands instantly went to her sore womanhood to rub away the pain. "S-stop!" She cried out and blinked away some tears before looking up at Allison. "It.. It was just a fucking spar!" She yelled in angry confusion.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:53 am

"Oh, how utterly tragic you sound! And you look worse... You may want to consider a new line of work. You couldn't keep up for 5 seconds of sparring without bending your rules, and when you bent them you couldn't even do it properly. You're a mess. You can't control yourself, let alone an opponent or a match. Pathetic. But someone's always in control, and since you're not up to the job, it's fallen to me."

Allison stood with her hand on one hip, ignoring the trickle of blood that ran down her leg. She adjusted her hair with her clean hand and checked to make sure that her small bits of clothing were still functioning as intended, then she looked back at Maricarmen. Her face was set, devoid of any discernible emotion.

"Now get up. I believe I know what sort of woman you are, here is your chance to prove me wrong. Or don't, and in that case you're in for a very long afternoon, I'm afraid."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 am

By the time Allison was finished with her monologue, Maricarmen was on her knees and nearly on her feet. She was panting and sweating and looked up at Allison with anger in her eyes. "Fuck you.' She spat out the words venomously. "You were the one breaking the rules from the very beginning. This was never a spar from the very beginning. I don't know what you and that freak you're with want but you both can fuck off."

Maricarmen looked back and Violate was once again standing opposite of Allison to the point where Maricarmen was between the two. She had her arms crossed over her chest and was watching the scene with a pleased smirk. Maricarmen turned back to Allison and let out a smirk. "Tch. Don't tell me I can't handle myself. After all that, I'm not the one bleeding." She felt quite proud of herself for that at least but knew it wasn't over. She'd have to knock Allison out before she could even think about escaping. And in the back of her mind she knew that's what it was. An escape. She was a caged animal now because of these sick bitches and was going to fight like it. She closed her fists and stepped forward, glaring daggers at Allison as she held her fists up more like a boxer than a wrestler. Even if things were about to get nasty, she still had to TRY and keep as much cool as she could. Allison had done a lot of damage because she was good at goading Maricarmen.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Allison laughed daintily. "You're so confused darling. Are you proud of yourself or aren't you? I would wager that it isn't just this spar that's pushed you to the edge of desperation. It's your whole life, isn't it? And make no mistake, we are merely sparring. If this was a fight or a match, I'd be fighting to win."

She bent her knees and prepared herself for Maricarmen. She wasn't about to let the girl's banter affect her at all, but she did intend to make her pay dearly for her leg. Sternly, she said "Now come get me. My little cornered rat..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 pm

"Stop underestimating me!" Maricarmen snapped. "Don't pretend you know anythingabout me..." She growled. But the Mexican was going to show this woman that she should be taken seriously if it was the last thing she did. She dashed forward and lifted up her leg to try and slam her heel into Allison's thigh where she had bit down earlier.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next