Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So Nice To Meet You...

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

So Nice To Meet You... - Page 5 Empty Re: So Nice To Meet You...

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 am

"Yes, why not? I'd certainly love to see what you have to show me." Allison said, striding up to Maricarmen and slapping on a quick collar-and-elbow tie.

With all of her experience, she wasn't thinking at all about what she was going to do. She liked to let her opponents do that and then react in whatever way seemed best at the time. Spontaneity was a crucial part of her style, and was only made possible by her experience.

She kept her eyes locked on the girl's, not breaking eye contact even for a second, a very faint smirk on her face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:16 am

Mariacarmen locked up with the girl and stared hard into her eyes. She was aiming to really prove she wasn't some incapable rookie As they pressed against each other, Maricarmen bent her knees and pushed forward to try and drive Allison backward enough to try and pull Allison's arm into a standing armbar.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Allison didn't try to stop the girl as she twisted her arm around so that her palm faced up and forced her to bend over. She restrained herself from making any pained noises, and by straining her arm and turning it just a little she was able to make it so that it hurt, but it was manageable. She didn't mind a little pain, anyway.

"Very nice, I see you've attended at least one previous training session. Do you intend to just wring me dry like this? Or did you have something else in mind?" She asked. For the time being, she let the girl do what she wanted. She was feeling generous.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 pm

"Shut.up!" Maricarmen growled and pulled up on Allison's arm only to snap it back down and bend the Brit over. She would then go for something rather spectacular just to prove that she was capable. She would take one of her hands off of Allisons's wrist and then lean forward, pressing Allison's arm into her waist as she bent over. She would then push her hand down to try and place it flat on the mat so she could lift up her body in a half, one handed cartwheel over Alison's wrist. If she could execute it, she would land on her feet and snap Allison down to the man by the twisted arm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 am

Allison watched the girl over her shoulder while she positioned herself. She'd been put in enough arm wringers to know what was coming and what to do. When Maricarmen cartwheeled Allison jumped into a front flip, landing on her back, effectively keeping her arm from being twisted around too much.

"Don't presume to lay your hands on me if you're going to be so dull. Such uninspired wrestling is scarcely worth my trouble."

Maricarmen still had a hold of Allison's wrist, and Allison grabbed Maricarmen's wrist back. She pulled down, using the girl to help her quickly get back to her feet, and then yanked on the girls arm to pull her into another big clothesline.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Maricarmen growled when Allison began to chastise her once more. But before she could react, she was pulled into a clothes line and slammed against the mat. She let out a huff and bunched up her knees. "Don't underestimate me!" She shouted as she shot her legs out to try and mule kick Allison in the gut.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 am

Allison stalked around Maricarmen, thinking about what to do to her next, when she caught a heel in her stomach. It hurt, and made her think twice about letting this girl have room to work on her.

"I wouldn't dream of it." She said, even though she may well have been underestimating her. She snagged the girl's foot before she could pull it back, and after a sharp stomp to the back of her thigh Allison dropped the point of her elbow down, and all of her weight, on the inside of the girl's knee.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:30 am

"guh, gyaaah!" Maricarmen yelled in succession with the stomp and the strike against her knee. She winced in pain but sent out her arm to try and grab at Allison's short hair and pull her close. She wanted to get the Brit in a headlock if she could get her close enough. She didn't like pulling on hair as a general rule and she wasn't particularly TRYING to break those rules but if she didn't do SOMETHING, Allison would probably continue to work that leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 am

When Maricarmen snagged her hair, Allison was pulled down so she was mostly laying on her side on the girl with her head on the girl's stomach, still holding her ankle with one hand. She gasped, mostly out of surprise, and made what started as a growl but turned into a purr. In all honesty, she was rather partial to having her hair pulled.

"Now we're getting somewhere. You may yet prove interesting enough to be worth my time." She said calmly, despite her situation. "But if it's rule bending you're after..."

She grabbed the girl's foot with both hands and gave it a cruel twist. While the girl's attention was drawn by that, she turned her upper body quickly, craning her neck around to face the arm the had her by the hair, and sunk her teeth in.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 am

Maricarmen tried to troll in a way that could get her on top of Allison but the Brit had other plans. "gyaaah!" Maricarmen yelped again when her leg was twisted. She tried to pull it away from Allison but before she could do so, she felt teeth sink into her arm. "Ahhhh!" She howled and closed her fist to try and punch her free hand as hard as she could into the top of Allison's skull. This was not a wrestling match! Maricarmen wasn't even thinking about where it was heading, she just knew she didn't want anymore to do with such a terrible woman and tried her best to escape.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next