Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 5 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 am

Chesna looked at the belt dryly and looked at the boy. "G-get them off..." She said as she looked up at him. "Just get them off..." She exclaimed as her eyes screwed downward. She saw him attempt to pick up the pills. "At this moment... there's not enough pills in the world to hold me back... " she turned back and looked at Volcanica. "I-idiot..." She muttered as she turned back and attempted to undo the belt with both hands.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 5 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:11 am

The boy whose name was Willoughby held onto her hands that were on his belt and said, "I wouldn't touch that if I were you." With that, he would bring his face to hers and kiss her on the lips.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 am

Chesna pulled away from the kiss after barely a second. "It's the only thing I care to touch." She said as she looked away. "I've been put in a spot and someone around here had better start undressing." She said as she glanced back at Volcanica. "I'd prefer her but she seems like an ice box. Since you're ready willing and able, l-let's just get this over with. I could find some use out of you... maybe...' She muttered and sighed. 'unless of course, you're just as frosty." She pulled her hand away, tugging it if she had to. She would reach out to cup him between the legs, just to see what was there.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 pm

"Frosty?" asked Willoughby as he giggled. "Strange, in the fighting world I'm called the Snowman." He would reach into his pocket and took out a blue pill. "Here, this will make our time together more exciting. You can do what you like with me and I'll be yours." After he offered the blue pill, he grinned at her as he would start removing his shirt.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 pm

"Why? do you wear a corn cob pipe into the ring?" She said in a monotone voice, attempting sarcasm. Chesna then let her glassy eyes try and focus on the pill. "What is it?" She droned in a monotone voice before looking back up. "Believe it or not, I actually control what i put in my body. It's my own medication taken in appropriate amounts." Chesna then turned her head. "Mostly..." She muttered. She looked up and took the pill but did not swallow it or put it in her mouth. "I could be set off if it's the wrong kind of medicine."

She then began to squeeze at his package that she was holding. "You're taking off the wrong article of clothing." She said. "I'm not interested in a strip tease." She said as she clenched her free hand into a fist around the pill. She extended her index and middle finger and ran it along her own top, undoing the buttons and allowing her breasts to spill out. She had a plain white cotton bra on but it showed off her cleavage quite nicely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:45 am

Snowman also spoke in monotone. "Actually, I've been known to have a cold touch. Not just from the temperature though.And for that pill, I promise you that one down your body keeps you up all day and all night." He put his shirt back on and clutched at her hand that was holding his pants. Plus, he showed no emotion when Chesna removed her shirt. "Dude, put your shirt back on. It's not the best time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 am

Chesna narrowed her eyes. "I have pills for that already. If I wanted to I could probably stay up for a week straight." Chesna sighed. "I did that once. I don't recommend it. She looked down at her exposed shirt. "Good." She muttered. "I didn't really want you getting too attached.' She then pulled her hand away. "We don't really need to be naked, you're right." She flicked her shirt but made no attempt to put it back down. Instead she squatted and reached underneath her skirt and tugged, pulling her panties down so they were around her ankles. "That'll do for now." She said as she kicked her panties off of her.

She then shook her head. ""No. Right here, right now. I can't hold it much longer. And you gotta wait before you just go sticking it in. I need to at least get some of that juice out of there. She reached into her opened uniform and fingered in one of her pockets before pulling out an empty petri dish. "I've never had a real good male specimen before." She said as she waved the empty dish in her hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 am

"MALE specimen?" asked Snowman with no emotion. "What happened to your previous ones?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 am

"I never had one..." Chesna said dryly. "I haven't even looked at a male that I didn't have to in the scope of every day life for over a decade now. I was content that way. Your friend sought fit to meddle and now I can't stop leaking. One of you, or myself, is going to have to make it stop." She then looked back at Volcanica. "Though, it should be you for putting me through all this trouble." She said. "I would prefer that." She turned and looked back at willoughby. "But... anyone will do. Like I said. I've never used any male specimens in my research so it might actually prove useful." She then focused on the boy's pants. "Take off your pants and show me what you've got down there." She looked up at the boy. "You were so eager when it was just kissing. What's the matter, cold feet?" Chesna's humor was probably lost on the two.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 am

Snowman looked at Chesna and smiled at first. "Friend? Volcanica's my older sister. Don't you forget it." At once, he took off his pants to show his boxer shorts. "Whatever research you must do, make it snappy 'cause before I came in, the nurse was on her way to check up on your condition. If she sees us like this, we get busted. Though, I may be the first to blame, she likes me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next