by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion Empty The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 pm

After the match, if it could be called that, Chesna carried Lia back to a room that she had prepared in advance. A room that she kept partially outfitted as a mini laboratory and as a comfortable living space for when she had to stay the night int he arena. She set Lia down on the couch and looked her over. "Number 301... I don't need any more of your samples... The only person who I have more samples of than you is of myself." She turned her head. "As far as reasearch goes, it was unneccessery for you to come here." She then sighed and leaned in, kissing the unconscious Lia's mouth, sliding her tongue inside and groping her breast before beginning to undo her top and expose her.

She then practically tore the top away, the lust in her barely controlable as she leaned down and began to suck on one of Lia's nipples. She left a trail of Saliva between it and her mouth before looking up and cheking to see if Lia was still conscious or not. She then slid her fingers against Lia's crotch and began to push against her sex. "Lia..." She whispered as she undid her own top with her free hand, exposing herswelf before pressing their bare breasts together. She slid her fingers between Lia's panties and began to gently caress Lia's pussy lips. Checking one last time to see of Lia was unconscious, she would lean in and hug her tightly, even while fingering her. "I missed you..." She said in a soft huff as if even saying the words could cause some great catastrophe.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 am

Lia was a bit hardier than Chesna remembered, several years of intense physical training definitely firmed her up in quite a few spots.

I missed you Lia heard Chesna's voice as a the world began to coalesce for her, a dull blinding white void coalescing into a piercing headache and a burning throughout most of her body. "Mm... Chesna-baby... I missed you too..." She whispered. The soft tickling of Chesna's fingers sent shivers through Lia, explaining that burning. She let out a soft chuckle, "Ooh... I wake up with a splitting headache and I always expect you to be the first thing I see, Chesna-baby." With a heavy sigh, Lia would lift her half numb arm and reach around Chesna, embracing her and rubbing the small of her back softly. She would let out a soft coo of delight in the embrace and in response to Chesna's touch, though that's about all she could manage, still groggy from the drugs.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 am

Chesna sighed as Lia spoke. She took the embrace with minimal resistance and no return of affection. Her hand went down and traced Lia's abs. "I thought something was different... Maybe I do need some new samples." she said as she continued to finger Lia. Chesna then leaned in and kissed Lia deeply now that she was awake. Her free hand went up and grabbed Lia's breast. Once again when they broke, there was a trail of saliva between them. "Nnnn...." Chesna said in a sigh. "I think I might cum soon... I thought I had properly medicated today..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 am

Lia hissed softly, twitching (even in both sets of ears, real and fake) with Chesna's stimulation. She returned the kiss softly, her senses only slowly returning to her. As Chesna's fingering continued, Lia's walls would quiver, growing more and more damp. "Chesnaa..." Lia sighed, "Oh man I've missed this so much..." Lia would suddenly perk up, shake her head, and quickly scowl, grabbing Chesna by the shoulders, "Wait a minute. Now I remember! You jerk! We were gonna have an awesome reunion fight you big polack party-pooper!" She shoved Chesna back lightly, biting her lip and twitching her head in reaction to the effect that would have on Chesna's probing fingers, and folded her arms up, scowling, "I can't believe you. We're not friends any more. This is unforgivable!" She folded her arms and turned away, pouting.

Last edited by 241 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 am

Chesna huffed as she was pushed back. She pulled her fingers up and licked off the juices off her fingers. "Nnn..." She then looked up at Lia with her glassy eyes. "Like I'd fight you..." She huffed. "I've still got another dose if you aren't going to shut up and let me fuck you." Her voice was monotone as she stared at the bunny.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Lia looked back at Chesna with a pouty snarl, "Bah! It would've been a friendly awesome reunion match you dummy! We've both come a long way since when last we met..." She brushed her hair back, fighting a smile and a slightly more seductive tone of voice, "It would've been a great way for me to show you how good the last couple of years were to my endurance."

She sighed, "Ah, dammit, Chesna-baby, I can't stay mad at you..." She leaned forward and grabbed Chesna's arm and pulled her back close into a hug, "Just fuck me, you big dumb doped-up jerk." She'd mutter playfully as she planted a series of kisses and bites along Chesna's neck.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Chesna looked away. "i don't need to spend time with you in the ring to know that... I already figured it out." She huffed. "You know my endurance is not that great already..." Chesna's eyes merely drooped as Lia decided to stop beign mad. It was the only indication she gave of anything. When Lia pulled her forward, Chesna softly hugged her back and groaned as she was kissed. "That's what I was trying to do before I was interrupted..." She whispered back and began to suck on Lia's ear as the bunny girl nipped at her neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 am

Lia cooed excitedly as Chesna sucked her ears, "Ooh... Chesnaaa... You always had all those badass kung fu Bruce Lee moves. I wanted to see your mad skills in action, girl!" She reached around and embraced Chesna, running her fingers through her hair and massaging the small of her back again.

"You should've heard all the times the guys and gals in my unit shouted 'BULLSHIT' at all the stories I told about my doctor best friend back home." Her hand wandered down, grabbing Chesna's ass softly, "Mmm... and Chesna, dear? I can forgive you doping me for our reunion fight, but if you sedate me for our reunion fuck, I will get in your medicine cabinet and ruin absolutely everything... and your sample collection too..." She leaned down, licking Chesna's neck and cleavage heavily. "Ooh Chesna... I can't say it enough... I missed you so much... every day... I swear, every day I missed you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

"nnn..." Chesna made a soft noise as she was touched. "I didn't really talk about my friend the bunny... The woman I'm employed with currently I am sure does not care..." She sighed. "Actually... if I shouted something during a hallucination... well.." She blushed softly and began to softly stroke Lia's breasts while running her tongue up Lia's neck.

"I... nnn... missed you too..." She said softly as she reached up and pushed Lia onto her back. She looked down with glossy eyes that looked like they barely registered Lia. "I'm the one with all these issues.." She said. "In college... you'd always be carrying me back to our dorm... covered in puke and cum.. and sometimes worse... because I couldn't control what I was putting into myself yet. Without you... I'd probably be dead in an alley somewhere." She leaned in and ran her fingers along Lia's neck.

"And somehow... I'm still the sensible one of us... Going off wasn't good enough for you... you insisted on getting right in the thick of things..." She sighed and leaned in and sucked hard on Lia's neck, stroking the girl's bunny ears as their breasts and hips pressed together, her hand reached out to pin Lia's arms above her head as she softly ground into Lia's covered womanhood, their skirts hiked up fromt he foreplay so their wet panties could touch.

Chesna went and moved up to Lia's ear, whispering in a soft monotone. "I don't have a drug strong enough to deal with something like you getting killed... yet... idiot..." She said and bit down hard on Lia's ear.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Lia cooed further as Chesna licked her and massaged her chest, "Mm... wherever you're working, you gotta show it to me... probably better that I'm a stranger there anyway." She chuckled, "Man... your hallucinations always were wild. I'd have SO MUCH trouble keeping up..." She tickled the inside of Chesna's thighs softly.

She leaned back as Chesna pushed her, eyes staring expectantly and lovingly at Chesna's, "Oh... Chesna-baby, that's what friends are for. You always were covered in the strangest of fluids, too." She winked.

Lia hissed as Chesna sucked on her neck and stroked her fake ears. She let Chesna pin her... she wanted Chesna to take her. Years gone and she still was yearning for her friend's touch. She ground herself softly against Chesna. "Oh, Chesna," her voice cracked as Chesna whispered in her ear, her breath wavering, "That's... just how I roll. You're the crazed nympho on a different chemical cocktail a week... not to mention a hemophiliac and a doctor who insists on fighting... way to forget the Oath there, Chesna-baby... and I just can't grow up..."

Shaking off Chesna's pin briefly, she grabbed the doctor's head and pulled her so they faced eye-to-eye, "I... had to run off Chesna. There weren't a lot of options left for me... and I had to help out where I could... even if it meant leaving you for a while. But... I... wussed out of that, too." Lia blinked, "I'm not leaving you again, Chesna. I promise. And... I definitely can speak from experience here... I'm tough as nails to kill, Chesna-baby. You aren't losing me that easily." She leaned in and kissed Chesna on the lips once more.

Pulling back, she grinned wildly, "And besides, you're fighting for a living! With your condition? Without your wingman?! And I'm the irresponsible one?! Hmph!" She stuck out her tongue and leaned back, laying her arms above her head again, calling out snarkily, "Giving me sass... you better fuck my brains out or else I'm just not gonna put up with that." She winked again at Chesna before her features softened and she sighed, "I dreamed about you... like... all the time. Probably like three times a week... Just remembering you kept me going when everything else went to hell." She sighed, "Chesna... the one thing I kept seeing in my dream looked so unnatural but... it felt so right." Lia looked away in a bit of shame, "This... is really dumb but... could you s-smile for me? Just once... just try it? I... kept seeing you smile in my dreams and... now that I'm back... it's like second place below sex with you as to what I want most... Please?" She grinned sheepishly at Chesna.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next