Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 am

"nnnn..." Chesna moaned softly. "My bunny..." She said softly, a bit of drool falling fromher lips as she panted. "Hngh.. Hngh... Hngh... That moan..." She bucked against Lia's fingers. "I missed it..." She then turned her head and blushed. "What are you talking about... I think I've cum two... Maybe three times now..." She then sighed. "You mean you want to hear me moan like you, bunny-girl? What's wrong? All that army training and you can't even make a sickly thing like me scream. What did they teach you while you were away?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:25 am

Lia let out a happy coo as Chesna moaned and called her 'her bunny'. Continuing to pump Chesna, she stopped as the doctor taunted her. Her rabbit ears twitched slightly. She arched an eyebrow. Her fingers paused. "Oh ho," she hissed, "That must be the truckload of barbiturates talking." She pulled her hand out and pinched three fingers together, ramming them into Chesna roughly, rhythmically as she spoke, "It's not MY fault your cunt is a leathery, scabbed over, constantly leaking," she wrenched her fingers, twisting them in Chesna, "mutated, glorified bowling lane!" She grinned viciously as she continued to assault Chesna's womanhood, scratching at her clit. "How's this for army strong, Chesna-baby?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 am

Chesna looked down at Lia as she stopped, her glassy expression seemed to barely register what was being done to her. "nngh.." She huffed softly as the fingers were pulled out. Her eyes fell on the finger shaped dagger but nothing else made her aknowledge it until it was jabbed inside of her. "Haaaaangh!" She cried out, her eyes suddenly jolting to an open position as she leaned over and dug her fingers into Lia's shoulder. Her pussy instantly nbegan to pmoisten in reaction. "Haaaaanngh!" She cruied out again, her body jerking as she was fucked, her face twitching. "L..." Before she could get the word out, she was jabbed again. "LIAAAA!" She howled, panting hard. "BUNNYYYY!!" She moaned loudly again. "HANGHGRRNNGH!" She moaned. "C-CUUUMMIIIINNNGGHHHGGHH!" She moaned and clenched her teeth and eyes shut befoore falling against Lia and bucking hard against the fingers. She opened her mouth as a trail of saliva leaked out of her and she bit and slobbered on Lia's neck. "Lia bunny!" She moaned roughly. "Makes me feeeeel! Hangh! hah... hah... hah... like a human being..." She kept her eyes shut to keep the tears away as she bucked against Lia, hoping the bunny girl would pull out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:38 am

Lia cooed happily as she finally elicited Chesna's jerky, shrill, almost-human equivalent of emotion. "Yeah, that's more like it, Chesna-baby." She winced as Chesna howled almost too close to her ears. Wrapping her arm around Chesna as the doctor came down from her riotous high, Lia held her close, the two of them bathed in a mess of sweat, spit and bodily fluids. It was wonderful. "Aw... I'm glad." She kissed the side of Chesna's head softly. However, she continued thrusting, even more violently. With an edge back in her voice, Lia continued, "Now tell me how strong your bunny is or I'm going to KEEP going until I find your intestinal tract!" She grinned wickedly, twisting her wrist a bit more to try to send another jolt through Chesna.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 am

Chesna let out a panting moan as Lia cradled her, she felt so exhilirating through the pulse of the orgasm, a rare feeling. She drooled on Lia a little bit and hugged her. looking down at Lia with a glassy stare, her eyes wide. She tightened her grip as Lia did not relent. "Hannngh! L-lia!" She cried. "Gonna... cum.. agAINNNNNNNNGH!!!!" She howled. "HAAAAAH!" She clenched her teeth and looked down. "Lia..." Stop..." She said as her fingers pushed into Lia's neck. "No m-MATTER how HANGH S-SHIT strong..." Chesna's eyes were watering now as she shut them tightly. "No matter how strong you are I know how to make sure you take a nice long nAAAAAAAP!" She threatened.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 am

Chesna's pained shrieks of ecstasy were an almost forgotten music for Lia. She grit her teeth in a cruel smile even as Chesna clutched her neck tightly and threatened her. Her left rabbit ear dangled lazily to the side, "Oh Chesna-baby. Do you really think I can't get into your medical supplies? That's an AWFUL lot of medicine and samples that I could replace with vodka. Just imagine what you're like sober, Chesna-doll."

She twisted once more, "Just say it, Chesna-baby. We can one-up each other all night! We both know you love this anyway!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 am

Chesna panted hard as her fingers slid down Lia's neck and past her body. "HAAAAARGH!" She shrieked and reached out to grab Lia's free arm. "Do it..." She panted as she reached her free hand down and shoved it like a dagger back into Lia's pussy. "And I'll keep you drugged up in a basement until you can't remember your name and the only way you can mark the passing of time is by the regular intervals at which I come to fuck you... " She retorted back as she pressed her lips hard against Lia's and shoved her tongue practically in her throat with how hard and how pasionately she kissed Lia. while she fucked back, he pulled Lia's hand up, broke the kiss and looked down at the bunny ass she began to suck on Lia's fingers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 am

"Hnngh... aaaanh!" Lia yelped as Chesna penetrated her once more, "Damn junkie whore." Chesna's fingers found little resistance. Lia was still pretty wet from the last session and all this rough play. Chesna found her limits quickly and easily delivered the best and worst sort of pain. "I'm an ex-mercenary. You're... a constantly doped up quack! You really think you can keep me down there? Heh... heheheh. Ah!" She gasped as Chesna ferociously kissed her. Her own tongue sparred with Chesna's as she tried to press against the doctor. Her chest smashed against Chesna's, compacting both their bosoms. She gasped as Chesna released the kiss and yelped as Chesna began to suck on her fingertips. Her weak spot! "Nnngh..."

Struggling, Lia brought her knee up and used it to hammer her hand deeper into Lia, "Why you screaming, huh? You took more cocks than this at once back in med school!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

"AAAANGHHH!!!" Chesna screamed again as Lia drove her hand into her pussy. She pushed further as well, jabbing her thumb into Lia's clit as she did. She took a moment from her sucking. "Yeah but I know the human body better than anyone here... especially yours..." She said before deep throating Lia's finger and coiling her tongue around it. She pressed her breasts against Lia's as they ballooned against each other, huffing out from her work as she looked at Lia. She then pulled out the finger, leaving a long trail of drool. "Naughty bunny..." She muttered, her pussy then clenched, something it rarely did and tried to keep Lia from progressing further. "Making my pussy tighten...I couldn't help myself... you should thank all those cocks... they're the reason I turned lesbo you know..." She then opulled up another finger and beganto deep throat that one as well, barely even a gaging noise as it slide down her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 am

"Hnnngh...ah! AAAH!" Lia shouted as Chesna began to stroke her clit and swirl her thumb around her fingers. She could scarcely contain herself. Her entire body shook, her womanhood pulsing around Chesna's fingers as she tore her way further and further. "Haaa... haaa..." She let out another yelp as Chesna's pussy began to contract, a small whimper as her second finger was caressed by Chesna's mouth, "D... damn you." With a start, Lia shoved her hand further into both Chesna's mouth and pussy, grunting, she toppled Chesna off of her and onto the floor with all the energy she could muster. Rolling with her with a scream, she'd collapse, bucking on top of Chesna as her orgasm finally struck. Through the alternating whimpers and shouts, Lia continued to thrust herself into Chesna, biting on her nipples roughly. "Lot... of g-g-g-ood... that FUCKING BO... BODY knowledge gg-g-gives you when you are stoned ouuuuuuttt... of your wits half the time. Physician can't dooOOOo shit for herself, can't she?" Lia shouted through grit teeth as Chesna worked her orgasm for all it was worth. "Ha... Ha... I've given MYSELF better orgasms, whore."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next